PDA

View Full Version : What are these nomad points for in AC Unity?

naumaan
12-26-2014, 09:37 PM
I get that they are related to companion app, but to do what exactly? ...

naumaan
12-26-2014, 09:44 PM
I am asking about the points which appear in the ac unity map ...

also .. how can we access the versailles area nomad chests ... ? ... is it something related to these nomad points ?

Ansellbwoy
12-26-2014, 10:36 PM
Yes you are right, there are for the companion app. Nomad points are used to upgrade the assassins and buy new ones. The chests in Versailles get unlocked through the app, forget what missions exactly but i unlocked them a little while ago.

YazX_
12-26-2014, 11:35 PM
Yep, Nomad points are used to buy assassins, upgrade and heal them, and from there you start sending them into missions, each completed mission will unlock a chest, in game "VERY SHORT" mission (like kill one target or steal from that guy) or artifact in helix rifts.

However, note that those nomad points can be collected either from the game or the app, collecting them in the app is much more easier since they appear to you at once and you just click on each, while in the game, you have to navigate to the location of each point and collect it. however, those points will re-spawn after X hours or when completing a companion app mission.

DragonSlayerZ28
09-28-2018, 06:17 PM
So, You are saying that if I am playing a single player game with NO APP. That these things are just useless blurs that have no effect on my game. They are just some BS designed to get me to play online. Because just like Bethesda, UBISOFT has forgotten who brought them to the party to begin with. They made their first millions off Single Player games.