PDA

View Full Version : CDkey banned there goes my hard earned money

Elitev12
12-26-2014, 06:46 PM
you know whats even better than playing assasins buggy unity and not getting a free game when u still bought the gold edition?
starting up uplay and finding out that my CDkey is banned?! WHAT WHYYY UBI? no reason at all only th text
"please contact custumer support for more info"

:mad:GUESS WHAT! iam stil waiting for an answer on my orther support ticket (fifth day)

This is the end in my ubisoft suport.. i wont reccomend it to anyone anymore.
its just to much.. no joke i trew my orther assasins games away.
the only thing there is left is pirating the game now i guess because a normal student is happy if it can buy 2/3 games a year and buying the game twice a year:nonchalance:... LOL!

ooh you know what.. instead of banning my CDkey with no reason so i cant play youre game?
you could return me my invested money and i would gladly return you the assasins buggy Unity creed game, i think thats for most of youre loyal gamers.

DanonMight
12-26-2014, 09:03 PM
Good luck waiting for the response on support ticket. I am waiting 3 weeks so far. It is funny that Blizzard with so many WoW subscribers and D3 players can always respond to the ticket in 48h, even if they do not have a solution.

wanderer77
12-26-2014, 09:12 PM
ye i get this.
i had used ubi customer service before, highly unreliable. looked like they just read the title of my ticket and just copy paste teh answer to what they think i was asking about. i repeat reply telling them its no use my problem is something else, they kept up the copy paste answer.

nowadays i just completely avoid ubi products, except for the franchise that still interests me, AC.

Elitev12
12-27-2014, 06:38 PM
AC also still intrests me but.. i cant affort to buy a game twice..
and as far as i experienced.. an read. the time it takes for my support-ticket to get answered could easy be more that a day of 14...

no iam out..

jeffies04
12-27-2014, 06:44 PM
I'm sorry this happened to you. Ubisoft support does leave something to be desired, and I have experienced the same "rushed reply" as if the representative didn't bother to read the whole e-mail.

Their system quotes 48 hours in order to respond, so I would think it would be acceptable to write another response or ticket after that point. You deserve an explanation/resolution as quickly as possible in this situation so I'd just shoot them another message. Maybe make sure the category you filed it under is the best one for it.