PDA

View Full Version : Are you kiding me ??

Plague.Doctor
12-26-2014, 03:31 PM
Seriously ! I bouht the game 100 (I'm from france) and this game suck ! Then ubisoft sayed that a game gonna be free for peaples have install the season pass before the end of november. I've install the season pass the first day and what now ? It say that I don't have install the season pass before the end of november ! So I bought a ****ing bad game
100 and when ubisoft give games for peaples have install the season pass in time, they're saying that I can't ? **** you ubisoft ! **** you and go learn how to create a ****ing good game !

YazX_
12-26-2014, 04:12 PM
Hello,

calm down, anyone who activated season pass is entitled to get a free game, if you activated it after 25 NOV 2014, then it might take up to 10 days to verify your eligibility, its all mentioned in the free game announcement in the live update, Quoted:

Am I eligible to receive this offer?Everyone who has purchased the Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass or Gold Edition is eligible for this offer. Please note, you must activate the Season Pass for our system to recognize you as "eligible" for the offer. If your Season Pass was activated before November 25th, you will be able to use the website to select your free game immediately. If your Season Pass was activated after November 25th, a delay of up to ten days may occur to define your eligibility in our system.

so have you tried to redeem your free game from here? :

https://acu.ubi.com/

NOTE: use Internet Explorer as the website might have some issues with other browsers.

Plague.Doctor
12-26-2014, 05:39 PM
No, I've try to do it again but I'ts not working ! I'm fed up of that seriously !

YazX_
12-26-2014, 05:59 PM
No, I've try to do it again but I'ts not working ! I'm fed up of that seriously !

if its not working for you although you have activated season pass and WAITED for 10 days then contact Ubisoft customer support, link is in my signature and they will help you.

Elitev12
12-26-2014, 06:25 PM
if its not working for you although you have activated season pass and WAITED for 10 days then contact Ubisoft customer support, link is in my signature and they will help you.

I hope they do.. altho iam still waiting for thee fourth day.. so i guess it will be the same as AC;U.. damage control
bought the game on November 20, 2014 6:24 PM CET activated the key a bit later.. an guess what also not edgible.,

YazX_
12-26-2014, 06:36 PM
just a question to both of you guys, have you bought the game through steam?

Plague.Doctor
12-26-2014, 07:16 PM
No, I've bought the "notre dame edition" so I've get the game on a CD.

YazX_
12-26-2014, 07:39 PM
No, I've bought the "notre dame edition" so I've get the game on a CD.

As far as i know, notre dame edition doesnt come with season pass, are you sure you have season pass? when you click on Account Information within UPlay, does it show ACU season pass?

Plague.Doctor
12-26-2014, 09:45 PM
I've bought the season pass and the notre dame pack in the same hour and I'ts strange because sometimes it's showing 'season pass" in my DLC's list and sometimes It's just showing the 3 others missions.

YazX_
12-26-2014, 11:27 PM
I've bought the season pass and the notre dame pack in the same hour and I'ts strange because sometimes it's showing 'season pass" in my DLC's list and sometimes It's just showing the 3 others missions.

aha it was a separate purchase.

ok, so if you launched UPlay and went to account information:

1. Click on the wheel icon next to minimize button.
2. Select Account information.

Do you see "ACU Season Pass" in the list?

Plague.Doctor
12-27-2014, 12:38 PM
It's strange, I don't see ACU season pass but in game the content of the season pass is activate...