PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Escape Your Fate

Fallen-Champ
12-26-2014, 02:38 PM
New Map for PS4

ESCAPE YOUR FATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMtvDmfRslQ&feature=youtu.be

This is for Extraction so you could avoid some confrontation and run through areas but on average I would estimate you can get through this in just over 5 mins if you don't mess around.

If you don't land on the platform on the opposite side after using the wingsuit you can still get up there via ladders but it will be more difficult as thare are some A.I. down there.

Unfortunately I was running out of items towards the end and had to take out some things from earlier in the level, shame they can't give us 50% more objects allowance on Next Gen Consoles as the maps don't even get into half way with Memory when maxed out.

And with Auto Scroll set to OFF still not fixed it takes forever lining pieces up - anyway enough of me moaning.

If anyone enjoys this or hates it any feedback is always appreciated no matter how brutal.

Thanks

(The other map I have so far is Who Dares Wins v2 - Seen HERE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3hakSQjKR0))

Manlius10A
01-12-2015, 06:55 PM
Champ, I was able to play your map last night. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. The video makes it look a little austere, but it is actually pretty visually interesting. Also, it plays flawlessly, no glitches! It is smooth, fast, fun. This map deserves some more attention, especially considering that you put so much energy in promoting other people's maps.

ImGonaG3tUsucka
01-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Looks like fun map to play. It is said that this generation of consoles are more easier port. It would be great if Ubisoft made away to port over maps between ps4 and xb1.

shame they can't give us 50% more objects allowance on Next Gen Consoles as the maps don't even get into half way with Memory when maxed out.
I really think they should give up more object allowance. Especially since these are single player maps, which are naturally going to have objects and actions spread more evenly through out the map. I think because of the older gen. Ps3 and xb360 having problems with FC3 lobby system (getting into map,etc,) they left out MP maps on FC4.