PDA

View Full Version : Sent 4 level 11s on a level 10 Nomad mission, 80% chance of success. They all died.

EmptyCrustacean
12-25-2014, 10:26 PM
Is that normal? I think not.

Assassin_M
12-25-2014, 10:29 PM
That's not even bad, I sent 4 level 21 Assassins on a level 13 mission with 93% chance of success and they all died.

It's really not fun.

rrebe
12-25-2014, 10:41 PM
..which is why I wouldn't send them on missions with lower than 100% chance of success. It's more about how their skill points are placed than their levels.
I once have also sent a group of 4 level 20 nomads (not sure about the level of the mission, possibly 16?) to their deaths on a mission of 93% chance of success.

EmptyCrustacean
12-25-2014, 10:45 PM
..which is why I wouldn't send them on missions with lower than 100% chance of success. It's more about how their skill points are placed than their levels.
I once have also sent a group of 4 level 20 nomads (not sure about the level of the mission, possibly 16?) to their deaths on a mission of 93% chance of success.

I've beaten missions on 93% before with Assassins at the same level as the mission level! Some consistency would be nice here, Ubisoft.

RADAR__4077
12-26-2014, 03:15 AM
I'm frustrated that I lost a level 23 on a level 19 mission with 100% chance of success. I guess that sets me back another week for getting the Altair robes :mad:

JustPlainQuirky
12-26-2014, 03:19 AM
That's not even bad, I sent 4 level 21 Assassins on a level 13 mission with 93% chance of success and they all died.

It's really not fun.

That's hilariously tragic.

Only 1 of my assassins died and he was low level and I forgot to regen his health

wvstolzing
12-26-2014, 06:53 AM
I'm frustrated that I lost a level 23 on a level 19 mission with 100% chance of success. I guess that sets me back another week for getting the Altair robes :mad:

Yeah, you can't even trust them to finish a mission when the odds are 100% -- I don't see the point of calculating the odds, then.

Stuff like this is the reason why I deleted the 'app'. I got de Carneillon's outfit, so that gives me some notion as to how Altair's robes would look under this engine.

As others have mentioned countless times elsewhere, they seemed to get this 'away-mission minigame' thing right with AC4 ... then this monstrosity happened. I can't even think what's "in it" for them; it's not like they're selling points to speed up those nomad missions, or make them less frustrating; the one-time 'premium' fee doesn't help with that kind of thing either (apart from unlocking 'nomads' with higher level caps).

EmptyCrustacean
12-26-2014, 01:08 PM
Yeah, you can't even trust them to finish a mission when the odds are 100% -- I don't see the point of calculating the odds, then.

Stuff like this is the reason why I deleted the 'app'. I got de Carneillon's outfit, so that gives me some notion as to how Altair's robes would look under this engine.

As others have mentioned countless times elsewhere, they seemed to get this 'away-mission minigame' thing right with AC4 ... then this monstrosity happened. I can't even think what's "in it" for them; it's not like they're selling points to speed up those nomad missions, or make them less frustrating; the one-time 'premium' fee doesn't help with that kind of thing either (apart from unlocking 'nomads' with higher level caps).

I have a feeling that Ubisoft has done this deliberately so that people would lose patience and just purchase the higher level Assassins...