PDA

View Full Version : Constant Crashes, Game was a waste of money

bELT_fED
12-25-2014, 06:36 PM
I don't know why I still try to play this game. About once a year I reinstall GRFS to try to give it a chance and play the game I wish was there. Unfortunately for me this time I bought the Raven Strike DLC while on sale thinking it would be at least a little better.

Well turns out I can't even play the game long enough with out a yeti minidump crash or the device crashed due to poorly formed commands error. I have all of my drivers updated which is the only resolution I've seen Ubi support give for the issues.

I want my money back. That is all. I know I cannot but I am just saying....this is a waste of a title, and every single time I try to play it just blows. If there is any fixing of the yeti errors or just outright incompatibility with my hardware...a evga gtx 570 which I thought was a common card at the time this game came out I would sure like to know.

Mr-Kyle
01-11-2015, 12:37 AM
I don't know why I still try to play this game. About once a year I reinstall GRFS to try to give it a chance and play the game I wish was there. Unfortunately for me this time I bought the Raven Strike DLC while on sale thinking it would be at least a little better.

Well turns out I can't even play the game long enough with out a yeti minidump crash or the device crashed due to poorly formed commands error. I have all of my drivers updated which is the only resolution I've seen Ubi support give for the issues.

I want my money back. That is all. I know I cannot but I am just saying....this is a waste of a title, and every single time I try to play it just blows. If there is any fixing of the yeti errors or just outright incompatibility with my hardware...a evga gtx 570 which I thought was a common card at the time this game came out I would sure like to know.

I have played for years with no minidump crash... but the coopo campaign has many issues. I bought the game to play coop with my brother and we have serious connection issues. we can play for a few minutes before we get a message saying we have been disconnected due to connectivity issues. We both have 2 copies, steam versions along with non steam versions. Neither 1 of them make a difference. We can play every other game just fine with no connection issues. I really wish they would fix this