PDA

View Full Version : IL-2 MAT Mgr help!!!

Oso2323
02-26-2004, 12:04 AM
Help!!!

I am attempting to run Il2 MAT/MAT mgr. It appears to work ok, but the new markings are not appearing in FB.

I've installed and configured the both the mgr and the program (and I even tried to follow the instructions!) I set the default folders correctly and the manager program seems to work: I click on exit and it appears to write files to FB.

The only thing that I didn't do was rename/create a new folder called Coop regt because I never play online anyway. The setup program appears to have created one for me.

Where/how should I troubleshoot?

Many thanks in advance.

Oso2323
02-26-2004, 12:04 AM
Help!!!

I am attempting to run Il2 MAT/MAT mgr. It appears to work ok, but the new markings are not appearing in FB.

I've installed and configured the both the mgr and the program (and I even tried to follow the instructions!) I set the default folders correctly and the manager program seems to work: I click on exit and it appears to write files to FB.

The only thing that I didn't do was rename/create a new folder called Coop regt because I never play online anyway. The setup program appears to have created one for me.

Where/how should I troubleshoot?

Many thanks in advance.