PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.4 GTX 690, stuttering and ground flickering problems and free game offer

Panmisiek2012
12-22-2014, 01:56 AM
I am so fed up, i am awaiting reply for my ticket for weeks now, and the ticket still on hold.

After 1.4 patch i was hopping for stuttering to be fixed, unfortunately without effect. I have tried all this walkaround, deleting profiles, changing in game settings, updating drivers etc etc and still nothing. The game itself run smoothly, i got 40-60 fps on medium/high so its pretty pleasant for the eye. What annoys me the most is that fooking stuttering. Every few seconds game freezes for a second and cause my character to move into different direction.

Dear Ubi

If game is broken and u cant fix it, then i think it would be fair to offer a free game for those who actually paid for AC, not only season pass holders. I paid for the game with money which i earn hard, and i cant even get a refund.

samz0r
12-22-2014, 10:59 AM
i am also having same problem.

i have gtx 690 and get average 40-50 fps on high setting. but that stuttering every 3-5 secs is sooooooo god damn annoying. i have downloaded nvidia inspector and removed the ac unity profile which has reduced the stuttering but not removed it. hopefully there is a fix for this

Anykeyer
12-23-2014, 08:44 AM
What did you expect? 690 effectively has only 2GB VRAM and has to swap textures to 2 GPUs over the same 16x PCIe link.
It's time to upgrade.