PDA

View Full Version : New patch ( 1.4 it is I think ) FIXES NOTHING!

RazorHair
12-21-2014, 06:52 PM
As stated above, the patch fixes nothing, I still get the flashing lights on some spots in the game, the random 3-5 second hiccup, the poor draw distance... I should not be but I am still shocked at just how ****ty of a game they released, I have not even finished the game 55% sync and im not playing it anymore... thanks UBI I spent 100 bucks on the game with season pass and after all the waiting and patching its still damn near just as bad as on launch day... REALLY poor job... you should be highly ashamed of yourself for releasing this completely unfinished game! The free game offer does not even make up for this fu@! up of a game.... I think more compensation of some kind is needed...

Such a mess.... it will be at least summer time if they continue to support this game before things are close to fully fixed in this game.. I WILL NOT be pre-ordering the new assassins creed game, which really sucks. I want to enjoy your products and games but if they are such **** like ACU then no more money from me! Good job UBI FU%* UP! :mad::mad::mad:

USAdystopia
12-21-2014, 08:24 PM
No specs given...let me think about YOUR problem.

KmarkoPL
12-21-2014, 09:56 PM
For me the game runs like be for, still getting random crashes during game play :(
Any way to fix that ?

RVSage
12-21-2014, 11:24 PM
As stated above, the patch fixes nothing, I still get the flashing lights on some spots in the game, the random 3-5 second hiccup, the poor draw distance... I should not be but I am still shocked at just how ****ty of a game they released, I have not even finished the game 55% sync and im not playing it anymore... thanks UBI I spent 100 bucks on the game with season pass and after all the waiting and patching its still damn near just as bad as on launch day... REALLY poor job... you should be highly ashamed of yourself for releasing this completely unfinished game! The free game offer does not even make up for this fu@! up of a game.... I think more compensation of some kind is needed...

Such a mess.... it will be at least summer time if they continue to support this game before things are close to fully fixed in this game.. I WILL NOT be pre-ordering the new assassins creed game, which really sucks. I want to enjoy your products and games but if they are such **** like ACU then no more money from me! Good job UBI FU%* UP! :mad::mad::mad:
Give your spec please.. post some videos or images with detailed stats
1. CPU suage
2. CPU temps
3. GPU usage
4. GpU temps
FPS counter
and MEM usage
IF you cant do these simple things to make a point.. Dont post please

RVSage
12-21-2014, 11:29 PM
For me the game runs like be for, still getting random crashes during game play :(
Any way to fix that ?

When I overclock beyond certain limit.. the game crashes.. try stock clocks (Its OK if it is factory overclocked)..

RazorHair
12-22-2014, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the reply's. First specs are not needed I have posted them many times before, the problem atm is not my specs its the fact that even AFTER the patch came out it runs almost the same as someone else stated.... but for those of you saying "post specs otherwise dont post" If you read my statement and topic you would know that I said it FIXES NOTHING that myself or 3 of my friends with PCs are having with the game.. the 3 second stutter, the low texture draw distances and the club members part in the menu has my user name as other members in the club many times.

16gb ram
AMD 8350
ssd boot
geforce 780

USAdystopia
12-22-2014, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the reply's. First specs are not needed I have posted them many times before, the problem atm is not my specs its the fact that even AFTER the patch came out it runs almost the same as someone else stated.... but for those of you saying "post specs otherwise dont post" If you read my statement and topic you would know that I said it FIXES NOTHING that myself or 3 of my friends with PCs are having with the game.. the 3 second stutter, the low texture draw distances and the club members part in the menu has my user name as other members in the club many times.

16gb ram
AMD 8350
ssd boot
geforce 780

Wow! You ARE COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT! PC gaming isn't for everyone...good luck to the four of you getting your game right.