PDA

View Full Version : Initiates reset to level 4

IMRicko
12-21-2014, 05:30 PM
Anyone having the same issue? I was level 13 on Initiates and after the new patch it got downgraded to level 4. Ubi, fix things to break another. I can't believe I actually paid for an alpha game

Bapt59122
12-21-2014, 05:43 PM
I have the same with this ****in' new patch! My game was perfect and now many bugs thanks Ubi!
And initiates restart at Lv 8... Finish all the AC and just noticied 'Beginning' for the story...

YazX_
12-21-2014, 06:30 PM
They have reset all initiates profiles, it needs some time to sync Unity, but for legacy games its still not working, at least for me, plz look here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/976846-AC-Initiates-Pack-1-0-2

Erfivur
12-22-2014, 12:42 PM
Initiates is always bouncing up and down at the moment, don't get annoyed, just ignore it, it has little to no impact on the game.
If it's got you synched up to 13 before that means they've got your data on record and it'll get synched again eventually.
Shortly after patch 4 I dropped to rank 11 from 15 but just a day later I'm back up to 16. (it's quite random when it catches up)

Next time it's up to date, grab all the golden chests you can, once you've got the rank 15 one(or the ones you're interested in) you can forget about it really, as the drills aren't working.