PDA

View Full Version : Swiss BUG !!!

Mentorski
12-21-2014, 04:05 AM
Hello this is screen - replay of my swiss i have 3 wins * the final was with no cards for me and for my oponent, then - Victory for me ....

http://s29.postimg.org/4hi3xjs53/swiss_bug.jpg

.... but at home Tournament page - i have LOSE !!! I dont have screen i was :mad:, but i have screen on my notification

http://s3.postimg.org/ofiwk1vmr/2nd_place.jpg

So ... whre is my 1th place reward???? !!!!!! FIX this

Licker34
12-21-2014, 06:52 AM
It is possible for 2 players to finish 3-0, so you lost on the break points is my guess.

Can't tell without the final tourny screen though.

Mentorski
12-21-2014, 07:12 AM
It is possible for 2 players to finish 3-0, so you lost on the break points is my guess.

Can't tell without the final tourny screen though.

know for 3-0, but to give me win - then lose.... this is broken,

and i was with most points then my oponent.....

Gdinut
12-22-2014, 09:57 PM
if the final match in the swiss tournament was bugged then the whole result could have been bugged too. its the same in jackpot tournaments even if the game crashes and you get a victory screen, you will loose rating

Mentorski
12-23-2014, 01:55 AM
if the final match in the swiss tournament was bugged then the whole result could have been bugged too. its the same in jackpot tournaments even if the game crashes and you get a victory screen, you will loose rating

yeah a lot of my friends told me this.... but after this swiss i play 6 more and - 4 times the same black screen after 3 or 4 sec- i win, then in home page - i was lose - 2nd place..... :mad::mad::mad: the other 2 swiss 2 finals - black screen 3 or 4 sec - lose ( and i was : "aha now i get win on home page") but, no - AGAIN lose!!! 2 place!
overall - 7 swiss - 7 bugged finals.... 7 times 2nd place, have screens, but its no point.... no support, nothing.....

now im champion 2..... but when the game is bugged, when its no support who can even tell about the problems or solve them...
why we/me have to support this bugged game:confused: is a lot of other nice card games, so bb