PDA

View Full Version : Initiates: ACII at 97% when should be 100%

Zial-
12-21-2014, 02:51 AM
Hello fellow AC fans,

Initiates finally updated my past game files but Assassinís Creed II is showing as 97% when it should be 100%. I have already sent the Initiates team an email yesterday about this error. I double checked my save just to make sure, and everything is unlocked, found and completed.

I wanted to know if anyone else who managed to get their game progress to show on Initiates have the same error? One thing I noticed in the DNA tracker in the ďSecret LocationsĒ section was 3 discs that canít be selected. Iím assuming they are from the DLC, which I donít own and so Iím wondering if thatís why Iím stuck at 97%. It would be strange if thatís the case because I donít own any of the DLC for any of the AC games, yet the rest are 100%

Thanks for any help that anyone can provide.

Ceelaris
12-21-2014, 02:12 PM
If I recall correctly, it's because of the DLC. You're missing those Templar Lairs I think (which are the three items you can't select in your DNA tracker), and they count towards 100% as far as Initiates is concernced. That was a problem even in the old Initiates Alpha...

Zial-
12-21-2014, 05:16 PM
If I recall correctly, it's because of the DLC. You're missing those Templar Lairs I think (which are the three items you can't select in your DNA tracker), and they count towards 100% as far as Initiates is concernced. That was a problem even in the old Initiates Alpha...

Well that’s sucks. Why would it be like that only for AC2, makes no sense? Anyway, thanks for clearing that up, and we’ll see what the Initiates team says in their reply. Hopefully they will change it but from what you said I’m guessing they won’t.