PDA

View Full Version : I'll just keep playing Evo Multiplayer...

FlowRiderX
12-20-2014, 08:10 AM
It kind of seems like MP is Dead before it even started to me XD though we'll have to wait and see for the actual consol releases. Comparing anything right now would be unfair as of Player Count. I am still capable of finding Players in Evo and I'll just keep on playing Evo Multiplayer when I am going for Trials, Overall as of now it is just the better package. I am honest I did not want to spread negativity when MP launched but I still considered it kind of a Joke. I did not expect miracles I just thought that in a Year's Time you Guys would have kind of more Modes & Stuff on offer. And as a whole the entire Experience would show more Love to Detail.

At this Point I just wanted to say Thank you for releasing such an awesome Multiplayer Mode for Trials Evolution which I still play from Time to Time next to my Fifa Sessions with Friends. I just don't seem to be the Target Audience of the new Games anymore.

JolanXBL
12-26-2014, 08:42 AM
There are SO many games out right now, that you need a special inkling to play Trials for anything other than a few from the Weekly Best. Although looking at TC and thinking: If I released any of my stuff, it would beat what's in here now :P

TeriXeri
12-26-2014, 06:17 PM
Fusion beta MP is very limited right now (only 10 tracks), and I dearly hope it doesn't die out on launch, but with the state of the MP editor, I dunno how much custom content will be created.

Playing each of the 10 tracks 20 times they get repetitive, with no extra incentives/rewards.

I'll see where it goes with this @ launch, I personally hope it's more then just "xp" earned from matchmaking.

FlowRiderX
12-27-2014, 04:59 AM
There are SO many games out right now, that you need a special inkling to play Trials for anything other than a few from the Weekly Best. Although looking at TC and thinking: If I released any of my stuff, it would beat what's in here now :P

True but how to survive Monday Night Butter Time without a Trials Fix... :p

Fusion beta MP is very limited right now (only 10 tracks), and I dearly hope it doesn't die out on launch, but with the state of the MP editor, I dunno how much custom content will be created.

Playing each of the 10 tracks 20 times they get repetitive, with no extra incentives/rewards.

I'll see where it goes with this @ launch, I personally hope it's more then just "xp" earned from matchmaking.

@ Teri : What is the state of the MP Editor;... what is missing? Did not take a peak at it just yet.

TeriXeri
12-27-2014, 12:20 PM
@ Teri : What is the state of the MP Editor;... what is missing? Did not take a peak at it just yet.

Some code functions act a bit different (or unpredictable/unintended?), making a static track is fine, just when it comes to moving stuff/physics/bombs/trigger-chains of code dont behave the same as it were a standard Trials track

More info: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/978195-Multiplayer-Editor