PDA

View Full Version : Climbers Pass 2.1

Dreddpool82
12-20-2014, 12:44 AM
Let me know what ya think, it's now showing in the browse section under "extraction".

Dreddpool82
12-20-2014, 01:19 AM
Climbers Pass 2.2 is uploaded.

Mr-RaTmAn
12-20-2014, 02:09 AM
I have completed it. You want opinions, so here's mine; first of all, you got there very nice idea of how the things should going. Climbing, and all that mountain fighting stuff, it's not often seen, and it's always good to see. However, I'm gonna be super-honest with you - The idea is the only good thing I can say about this map. The rest is simply unplayable. Layout is horrible, you often gets stuck while climbing up the mountain paths + the paths themselves are so tiny, that AI just doesn't want to work. There is no graphic design whatsoever. Gameplay neither - you just rush forward, and basically the only danger is to fall from these tiny paths, because as I said, Ai just don't work in areas like this. Except for 10 guys firing at you at the same time.

Just to clear things out - I really don't want to be rude, it's just honest opinion mate. You should practice much more map making before releasing them. And it's better to start with simple things.