PDA

View Full Version : CO-OP mission rewards question.

softgunforever
12-20-2014, 12:38 AM
so i was playing "the tournament" 4-man CO-OP mission a week or so ago, and we completed it, and i got the Master Phantom Hood. i just played the mission for the second time, also completed it, and this time i got the Master Brigand Breeches, now this run through the mission was the exact same experience and result as the first one, so now i wonder, if i play it for the third time and complete it, does it then give me the Legendary Musketeer Coat, since it is the last of the three rewards from that mission? would i get that from simply completing the mission for the third time?

robinthefactory
12-20-2014, 12:53 AM
so i was playing "the tournament" 4-man CO-OP mission a week or so ago, and we completed it, and i got the Master Phantom Hood. i just played the mission for the second time, also completed it, and this time i got the Master Brigand Breeches, now this run through the mission was the exact same experience and result as the first one, so now i wonder, if i play it for the third time and complete it, does it then give me the Legendary Musketeer Coat, since it is the last of the three rewards from that mission? would i get that from simply completing the mission for the third time?

Yes you will.