PDA

View Full Version : Consoles Patch Notes Patch 1.04/Title Update 4 - Week of December 22nd, 2014

UbiMegan
12-19-2014, 10:56 PM
Patch 1.04 for the Playstation 3/Playstation 4 and Title Update 4 on the Xbox One/Xbox 360 will be available next week.

All Console Platforms [Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3]
Co-Op

Fixed corrupted save files issues
Fixed various Client/Host Issues
Fixed various issues that occured when the play tried to join a Co-Op session.
Fixed various crafting issues appearing after Co-Op play

Battles Leader

Fixed issue caused by different NAT types (Network Address Translation) being unable to connect together

Fixed an issue where the player would become stuck within infinit loading in certain spawning situations

Xbox One/Playstation 4
GodRays

Fixed issue with GodRays

Playstation 3/Playstation 4
Keys to Kyrat

Removed the "Keys to Kyrat" feature. Now everyone will be able to play the two hour co-op demo without needing a key.

This is a CONSOLE ONLY patch. If you are playing Far Cry 4 on a different platform, your version number will be different.

Fallen-Champ
01-15-2015, 04:48 PM
http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac6/MrTibarata/FC4SigWeapons_zpsfc76da05.jpg (http://s880.photobucket.com/user/MrTibarata/media/FC4SigWeapons_zpsfc76da05.jpg.html)

I finally got the IMPALER / Harpoon Gun today which I wasn't given on the first two plays through the game so for me that last patch worked really well on PS4, God Rays work and I have had zero issues with Pagan Min Convoys, Kyrati Racing or any other tasks - seems like things are working.

The few occasions I tried COOP I got in 3 out of 4 times so that is a huge improvement as previously I could not get in a COOP game.

Daantjuh-NL
01-20-2015, 05:41 PM
Time for patch 1.05, since I still cannot play coop and you guys keep saying I need to open my nat type. My nat type is 2, so it is open. Haven't been able to play a coop game with my friend since launch day!

raulestrela
01-26-2015, 11:38 AM
Patch 1.04 for the Playstation 3/Playstation 4 and Title Update 4 on the Xbox One/Xbox 360 will be available next week.

All Console Platforms [Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3]
Co-Op

Fixed corrupted save files issues
Fixed various Client/Host Issues
Fixed various issues that occured when the play tried to join a Co-Op session.
Fixed various crafting issues appearing after Co-Op play

Battles Leader

Fixed issue caused by different NAT types (Network Address Translation) being unable to connect together

Fixed an issue where the player would become stuck within infinit loading in certain spawning situations

Xbox One/Playstation 4
GodRays

Fixed issue with GodRays

Playstation 3/Playstation 4
Keys to Kyrat

Removed the "Keys to Kyrat" feature. Now everyone will be able to play the two hour co-op demo without needing a key.

This is a CONSOLE ONLY patch. If you are playing Far Cry 4 on a different platform, your version number will be different.

Failed Mission Restart Keeps looping, will be an update that resolve this?

bengaltigeri
01-26-2015, 08:12 PM
Failed Mission Restart Keeps looping, will be an update that resolve this?

I hope your not expecting ANY ubi admin to answer you mate, they seem to have a really big problem in any form of reply, to the point ive even pm'd misty, and been ignored, but good luck to you mate...

simonkey1977
02-01-2015, 12:32 PM
FALLEN CHAMP, have you had no issues since starting a new game? Have you completed the game and this is your second/third play through? I've seen posts about deleting your saved data from the console, had you done this?
This game currently has no replay value since Chain Takedown is unavailable, disappointing considering the length of time this issue has been highlighted.
Any info appreciated!

RUCustum
02-04-2015, 07:17 PM
@ Simonkey, I tried playing after DL'ing the update and I still cannot unlock the Vehicle Takedown skill. I am on my 2nd full play through, although I did beat the game once using the quick method.... I don't want to spoil anything for anyone.

My last 2 achievements both need that skill in order to complete.