PDA

View Full Version : To Ubisoft: OK enough for me

Javsp
12-19-2014, 10:49 PM
I was hoping patch 4 would fixseveral big problems. I really thought that. I was completly wrong. Ubisoft, you are just a fail after fail (not only in ACU but also in the rest of your games (at least for PC). I'm tired of your big mistakes. I'm tired of wating patienly for the next patch and checking it fixes nothing again. I don't like in what you have converted.. You have lost a big follower of most of your sagas. I hope some day you learn how to code PC games. Until then... bye.

JohnConnor2012
12-19-2014, 10:55 PM
Agreed - still stuck at broken Sequence 7.3 after patch 4 and I'm sure many others are too, despite supposedly improved performance. I expect to pay half for a game I can only half-access. I certainly won't be pre-ordering AC: Victory and I won't buy it at all if I hear its anything like as badly implemented as ACU or if it has BS microtransaction helix points in it.

Javsp
12-20-2014, 12:07 AM
You know? I have nothing to complain about microtransactions. I mean I personally don't like it but I also think that every company is free to include this feature as long as we users can achieve the same items by playing more time.

Launching a faulty game (which you have loved for years) is annoying.
When it's not fixed in future patches it's even more annoying, frustrating and you start to regret of having pursached it.
When this cycle repeats again and again with other Ubi titles you understand that this company believes you are definetely an 1diot.

To Ubisoft: there is a popular sentence in my country (Spain): "Quien mucho abarca poco aprieta". I think a similar sentence in English would be: "Too many cooks spoil the soup!" or "Do not bite off more that you can chew".