PDA

View Full Version : All Platforms - Tetris Ultimate Current Known Issues

UbiCeeCee
12-19-2014, 07:13 PM
Tetris Ultimate

A patch for Tetris Ultimate has been released 6/9/2015 for PlayStation 4, and 6/10/2015 for Xbox One.

The issues that you were experiencing on new gen consoles should be resolved! Below you'll find information on some of the things that were important to the community, and there are other minor fixes that we implemented that aren't listed as well.

Thank you everyone for playing! We really appreciated your patience. If you have additional issues, please contact Ubisoft Support for assistance.

http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/ComDevReport/KI/XB1.jpg http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/ComDevReport/KI/PS4.jpg – Frame Rates
Many players experienced frame rate drops due to gathering a lot of information from large friends lists, this should not be an issue anymore. [Fixed]

http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/ComDevReport/KI/XB1.jpg http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/ComDevReport/KI/PS4.jpg – Multiplayer ending after KO It was reported that during multiplayer matches, some players could continue indefinitely even after they had topped out. This originated as a de-syncing issue and has been resolved. [Fixed]

http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/ComDevReport/KI/XB1.jpg http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/ComDevReport/KI/PS4.jpg – Progression circle
Players were not able to see their overall progress within the game as it was not populating with player information. Now you can track this information. [Fixed]

http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/ComDevReport/KI/XB1.jpg http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/ComDevReport/KI/PS4.jpg – Sound effects
When on the main screen the sound effects were inconsistent with each other when moving through options and were occasionally very loud. This should be corrected along with some other sound adjustments for a better audio experience. [Fixed]

http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/ComDevReport/KI/XB1.jpg http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/ComDevReport/KI/PS4.jpg – Game crashes
Game crashes were occurring while on the search screen for multiplayer modes, occasionally on startup, and under certain circumstances. These shouldn’t happen for players anymore. [Fixed]

http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/ComDevReport/KI/XB1.jpg http://static2.ubi.com/pxm/ComDevReport/KI/PS4.jpg – Leaderboards
There were some super-fast times posted to the Sprint Leaderboards, even though we’ve seen some pretty fast Tetris Ultimate games, these times were impossible and we’ve corrected the issue and you should see real times with the update. [Fixed]

emmetmcl
12-20-2014, 01:17 AM
A few more issues:

The audio seems to cut up, or be distorted, in the main menu when the game loads up. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it sounds out of place.

Also, it takes an age to connect to any other people in Tetris Live; maybe its because there aren't many people with the game, but if it finds anyone else, which it rarely does; it takes an age.

Also, on more thing to annoy you with, I was playing Battle the other day and 2 of the 3 players' games ended, meanwhile the third player was at the top of the matrix but three blocks just kept changing colour; thus the game couldn't end, even though it should have been over.

Biyakuei
12-20-2014, 04:20 AM
There sometime is a delay right after a block appears on the screen before I can make it spin, I'm not sure what triggers it though.

I posted this in the suggestion forum, but I'll post it here in case it really is a bug:

Not sure if this was intended or not but after I drop a block, there is a slight delay before I can use my held piece which slows down the speed at which I can play by quite a lot, this also leads to many mistakes as I often think I already switched piece only to notice afterward the switch didn't occur.

Also, I did try this while I was disconnected from the internet and I still got frame rate issues, during Endless mode I often get times when the game skips a few frames, needless to say when you get around lvl 24+ a frame makes all the difference and I often find myself having 2 extra blocks on the screen after a single frame of lag.

IncaBadass
12-22-2014, 08:26 AM
I've been trying to play with friends but every time I try to get one more than 1 other person with me in my party it freezes everybody's game and kicks us back to the Xbox one dashboard. I also have not been able to find any games when I click on search for battle. It will do the same thing. It will say match found then kick me out. Please fix this because we all bought the game just so we could play each other

Impulse93DX
12-25-2014, 04:59 PM
I have 2 issuse to report:

- in the leaderboards, my marathon highscore is not saved
- in-game notifications doesn't pop up anymore at level 11

I have the (german) PS4 version of the game.

SteVic82
12-30-2014, 03:25 AM
I've been trying to play with friends but every time I try to get one more than 1 other person with me in my party it freezes everybody's game and kicks us back to the Xbox one dashboard. I also have not been able to find any games when I click on search for battle. It will do the same thing. It will say match found then kick me out. Please fix this because we all bought the game just so we could play each otherXBox One user here too.. my problem: when I launch the game I can't get over the "wait" screen, it's like my profile doesn't sync online. Without a profile connected the game run normaly but I can't play without a profile logged in.
I can't literally play the game anymore, I have paid the full price and I have played the game only two times..

wtsang
12-31-2014, 06:42 AM
-The Ubi splash screen before bootup is insanely loud compared to the PS4's menu volume and the sounds we get once in-game. Please balance this back. It's not only jarring but with the amount of bass present, potentially speaker-damaging.

-Please tweak the Waiting screen at initial online check. There is no option to Cancel and the game just keeps checking.. and checking.. and checking.. if connectivity is not present. The game effectively hangs. Please add a controller option to cancel out of the startup check. With the amount of hassles PSN is having lately this is a serious issue. Lots of people just want to play some 1P Endless anyway.

-Is the difficulty for unlocking Endless set as intended? The sheer speed of level 15 in Marathon seems to make succeeding at this goal flat-out impossible for your average player...

Thank you.

Biyakuei
12-31-2014, 03:31 PM
-The Ubi splash screen before bootup is insanely loud compared to the PS4's menu volume and the sounds we get once in-game. Please balance this back. It's not only jarring but with the amount of bass present, potentially speaker-damaging.

-Please tweak the Waiting screen at initial online check. There is no option to Cancel and the game just keeps checking.. and checking.. and checking.. if connectivity is not present. The game effectively hangs. Please add a controller option to cancel out of the startup check. With the amount of hassles PSN is having lately this is a serious issue. Lots of people just want to play some 1P Endless anyway.

-Is the difficulty for unlocking Endless set as intended? The sheer speed of level 15 in Marathon seems to make succeeding at this goal flat-out impossible for your average player...

Thank you.

Endless is difficult but no Impossible, after a whole weekend of trying I finally made it to level 29. Every Achievements seem to be awfully difficult or just ridiculous, seriously, who plays Marathon in multiplayer really -_-

Dumbledors Army
01-06-2015, 06:36 PM
CeeCee, any update on when we might see some fixes pushed out?

UbiCeeCee
01-08-2015, 01:43 AM
Comments that do not contribute constructively to the topic will be moderated.

Legitimate bugs reports submitted here will continue to be added to the known issues list above.

UbiCeeCee
01-08-2015, 02:43 AM
i just noticed my ps4 downloaded patch 1.01 on my ps4 at 4:27am (gmt+1)

the version history says: "This patch contains various performance improvements and minor bug-fixes."

i couldn't find any improvements. the sound is even glitchier than before. leaderboards are messed up.

i search for online multiplayer. after 30 seconds it stopped and gave me an error. i search again. after about 3 minutes i stop it myself and make a new search. it found 3 others after about 30 seconds. then i have to wait another minute before i can join.

the controls and framerate and lack of button response made it absolutely unplayable (same as before the patch.) (i won the match btw so there is no source of frustration.)

single player marathon didn't feel much better.
[/B]

This patch (1.01) was released on launch day. This was not the update applying to the known issues list above.

NovaDarkStorm
01-17-2015, 04:11 AM
Xbox 1 Issues:

First Mission badge is not unlocking, went into an Ultra Versus game mode with an online opponent and won 3 games against him and nada, still didn't get anything.

Matchmaking is a real issue, took 10 mins to find a player to play against, not sure how many are playing this game but surely there is more players than this available for game play.

Top Dog, Tetris Self Motivation and Retribution badges haven't unlocked either, I did go into the feeds and accepted the challenges and nothing has come up.

I feel like there should be more of a progress bar, this is mainly for suggestions but I can't tell how many games I have actually won, it's a few by now as I near enough have 20k lines cleared too.

I feel as though to an average player some badges would be ridiculous to get, I used to be an avid Tetris player at one time, but sprint is doing real... damage on me. Maybe link it up at 1:20 for the 40 lines, it used to be 2 mins on Tetris Evolution on the 360 for the achievement.

Tetrimo is still having skip effect when dropping too. This is making speed running the game a real impossible task.

insane_canadian
01-20-2015, 03:03 AM
Is there a way to go head-to-head as in any other Tetris version. Using one console and two players at the same time?

Thanks

UbiCeeCee
01-21-2015, 07:38 PM
Nova, thanks for that!

Insane_Canadian, if you're on the same console with PS4 , player 2 can hit x on their own controller and will appear in the party play area (top right)

godkaneada
01-29-2015, 06:23 AM
Hi, I don't see where anyone has reported this bug, but I have found a serious issue with the hard drop feature in this game. When hard dropping a piece, it almost feels like there is no delay, which can cause the next two to three pieces to also hard drop. I have tested this across many games in both marathon and endless modes. I've noticed there are features to increase the sensitivity of the lateral movement, but nothing to set a delay on hard drop.

Please advise if this is something on the development teams radar. This makes the game seriously difficult for me to play, especially since I tend to play very fast. When compared to EA's PS3 offering, I do not have this same problem when playing that version of the game.

I am playing the PS4 version of Tetris Ultimate.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

MiXiT
01-29-2015, 07:58 PM
Hi

I'm trying to play on Xbox One but am stuck on a wait message.

I tried deleting my save, didn't help.
Then tried reinstalling the entire game, no good.

I know someone else here has already posted this but it didn't get added to the list on the first page so I thought once more couldn't help.

If this was something I'd bought from a high street store that just didn't work, I'd be returning it by now. I own a version of Tetris on at least 10 different platforms and none have disappointed until now.

MiXiT

Kid Icarus
02-08-2015, 09:10 AM
Xbox One:

1. When playing Co-Op online or offline, after clearing lines and performing other unique placements such as T-Spins and Mini T-Spins, entire rows of Tetriminos start blinking until cleared making it very difficult to see placement of pieces.

2. Not that I am complaining per se, but somehow I have unlocked Invisible Mode for the Xbox One without any explanation. It isn't shown on the website as being a mode for this version yet, and it didn't come from DLC since there isn't any released yet. There is no other person that seems to have this, so I am reporting this as a glitch because it probably shouldn't be out yet.

3. Apprentice and Intermediate bots perform at the same level as Master bot when doing 1 on 1 Versus, Battle and Battle Ultimate.

NovaDarkStorm
02-09-2015, 06:51 AM
Had the same issue as Kid for the first one but it wasn't for doing T Spins, just casual lines in Marathon Mode. Never had this before. I tested it offline with a bot and haven't had this issue.Update on the Tetrimino piece, with the line pieces and S pieces the blocks skip from right to left after 3 interval clicks. It will skip to the right first then back to the left.

darksharkpt
03-14-2015, 06:21 PM
PS4 version is very laggy, fix it, i can't play with lag.

Boldewin
03-18-2015, 01:46 AM
Just 2 things to report 1 is for some reason when I hit online ON it will sometimes have people join my party who are just trying to search for a match and I can just pick whatever game mode I want with them in it and they can't do anything about it. I have had it twice now where people have joined my party.

Second thing please fix the Under Dog award if you are a black belt and have not already done this challenge you just screwed yourself since you are already maxed rank and it requires you to beat someone of a higher rank. I already tested this and it will not work if you do it against another black belt so please fix it to beat someone of a higher rank or a black belt

friedeggformind
03-26-2015, 09:58 PM
This game has been broken since the first day it was released on the Xbox Store with infinite VS matches, crashes, the game getting stuck in infinite loops after searching and canceling before a match is found.

The problems are endless so I deleted it from my console. Now I am getting an email telling me to get back into it? The game still isn't fixed as most of the problems are still being "Worked on."

Add more ACK packets or just switch over to TCP it is slower but it will serve the same purposes.

Please update your email policies so that you get people back into game that actually work.

wtsang
03-27-2015, 05:29 AM
Come on, people - where is even ONE patch since all these issues have been noted?

At least fix the damn Ubisoft splash screen on the PS4, which is SO LOUD it could blow out people's speakers. Where is the basic quality control, or a tiny bit of consideration for your customers' equipment??

I was pleased you priced the game reasonably but that is no excuse for your disappearing act. Your reputation as a company is in the toilet right now.. surely of all the things you need to address, TETRIS would be a quick and easy task!

At the very least, step in and give us a progress update!!!

illusion927
04-20-2015, 08:03 PM
I don't often comment and add things to threads unless it is a serious or continued issue....but here I am again posting on the Ubisoft site regarding ANOTHER one of you games that has a very irritating problem! The VS matches continue after KO is the most annoying and utterly ridiculous thing that could possibly still be occuring in this game!! From what I see this has been a known issues since DECEMBER of 2014 and it is STILL not fixed (4/20/2015)!! I have lost various online matches because of this issue, that is WHEN I can find someone online! You guys continue to take peoples money and give them half *** work, and not only for one franchise under your belt but countless others....good luck in the future trying to make money!:mad:

Tryblood
04-24-2015, 07:52 AM
Issues with PS4 Version:

-the sound of the ubisoft splash while starting the game is very loud.
-putting play button in main menu causes an unbalanced loud jingle.
-by hard drop a brick the following brick is immediately put too. that`s awful.
-Highscores cheated times 0.00
-Highscores of friends doesn´t work
-feed challenges doesn´t work - no challenges to take - none of friends existing.
-the speed from Lv. 15 is a little bit too fast. sometimes it´s not even possible to reach the border.

NovaDarkStorm
04-28-2015, 05:52 AM
To reach the border Tryblood, change your setting so you can move your tetriminos over quicker. I had this issue awhile back, you think it's hard now wait till you try endless and you really can't get over quick enough.

BigMidir
05-08-2015, 07:14 AM
It is still impossible to play, there are frameratebreaks and bugs.

That is a fraud and your support is miserable. I just want my money back :mad:

How is it possible to destroy a game wich is older than 30 years.

NovaDarkStorm
05-12-2015, 12:24 PM
What console are you playing on, it is possible upto lvl 20 on XB1, then it gets a bit insane, you have to keep spinning the tetrimino more often before it sticks, especially if you have it set to extended then this works, if not then it's no wonder why you are having issues, there is a lot of frame rate issues with the ps4 so I've seen/heard, but this also happens on XB1 from time to time also.

The challenge feed is messed up big style, it says you can challenge press the button but it doesn't register that you've done it, most of the badges don't work either.

Maybe have the delay for line breaking go a lot faster so it doesn't just cater to tetris line clears all the time. A min is still pretty tough for an average player.

The combo of 20 is ridiculous as the matrix is 20 high and you need to start a line before you can start a 1 combo, which shouldn't it be 2 if you've broke 2 single lines. That is an issue that needs sorting also.

The leaderboards are completely messed up.

Only shows top 30 on the leaderboards, I think top 100 should be featured. Another suggestion there.

I must admit the sheer quality of the game is abysmal at this stage, and really needs some pushing to get some patches out, cause to a lot of players it really is unplayable, and it's unfair to release a product in this state.

As for online too, I haven't been able to get a single game in ages... I mean like from the first month of the games release I have had no one to play against as regards randomers, the game surely has more than 3 or 4 players online willing to play.

NovaDarkStorm
05-31-2015, 03:47 PM
I have now got a minute and no badge for 60 secs or less. :( plus the tetrimino piece glitch has cost me a 59 sec run too. Really annoyed now... my speed has improved significantly over the past 3 months of playing this.

Dumbledors Army
06-04-2015, 02:26 PM
Hmmm, now is you time 60.xxx? If so, I'm assuming you have to actually be under a minute to get it. That's the only thing I can think of.

I really want to play this game. This was the only reason I bought a Xbox One in the first place. I was waiting for Tetris to come out. Got my One a couple of days before Ultimates release, only to be let down. I finally hooked up my One again the other day (it's been sitting there on the shelf, doing absolutely nothing) after about 2 months of not turning it on, and the sole reason for that was to get the free billiards game. Lol. I'm still spending all my Tetris time on Splash on the 360. TRYING to get under 45 seconds for 40 lines, that is my current goal. I'm at 46.43.....

I've been thinking on the subject of increasing time and things to suggest to you that you haven't heard of before. Couple things that I can think of.....

What kind of mood are you in? If you're not in the best of moods, there might be a high chance that it's not going to get any better. Lol. If you start playing and you're not doing good, you're mood is not likely to improve thus causing you to play crappy. This also can apply to being tired. And comfort. Lately, I've actually been starting my days with about an hour of Tetris. Get's my mind going.

Music: For the love of whatever you love, put some damn music on that you enjoy. I HATE the One's inability to play your own music whilst playing a game without having to have that stupid media player snapped to the side..... Had I looked into this more, I might have said screw Xbox and went with the PS4. I LOVE the 360's ability to do this, I never have the music for Splash running. I went crazy to give myself the ability to listen to my own music while playing the One. I researched and constructed an audio mixer to allow me to take two audio signals and mix them as one. I then purchased a digital audio to RCA converter. Hooked that up to the One and the mixer. I then took either my Kindle of phone and hooked it up the other input of the mixer. That gave me an output with both signals mixed into one. Complete with the ability to adjust them independently to get a good balance. From the mixer, it runs to my tv's input. Lol. Yes, I need help....

Finesse: If you've read anything about higher level play, you've prolly seen this before. But figured I'd throw it out there anyway. There are optimal button combinations to get X piece to X location. The less button presses, the better. Learn them. I can't say much, though. I just can't seem to comprehend it. I've been playing since the Gameboy and old habits are hard to break.

Use 'hold' as little as possible: Again, this ties in with 'the less button presses, the better'. But I know that this can be very hard to do for some people. It's programmed in. "Crap, I can't use this piece, HOLD IT!!!!!" I try to play 'no hold' games just about every time. Sometimes I get through without using it at all, sometimes I don't. I'll play without using hold on multiplayer at times, too. Lol. Fun challenge. If you can keep your stack prepared for the next couple of pieces you have, and keep doing it without using hold, you will cut a fair amount of time off.

Complete your game: Misdrops happen. I can't say much, I'm notorious for starting 17 40 lines games in under a minute with restarts. Lol. But try to play through your games to the end when you misdrop.

Hope some of this helps ya. Good luck. You on Facebook? I know that most people are, but I've met some people who refuse to get on there. If you are and you want to hit me up there, let me know. I'm on there far more often than here.

EDIT: I know you said you've been watching your replays. Don't know how often you do that. If you have a lil bit of money to throw around and want a way to instantly watch what you just played (along with the ability to capture video from just about any source with a HDMI or composite output), consider getting an Elgato Game Capture HD. Lol. I purchased one of these for the 360 and love it. I'll set it up so that there is a 5 second delay in what it shows me. It's helped me address issues, like the fact that about halfway through a 40 lines run for me is a good time to screw up. Lol. There is a newer version of it out, but it more expensive and doesn't have composite inputs. I've streamed NES Tetris on Twitch with it. Lol.

http://www.amazon.com/Elgato-Capture-PlayStation-gameplay-1080p/dp/B00840353W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1433424432&sr=8-2&keywords=gamecapture+hd

Tryblood
06-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Hey thx for the update!
Startscreen sound is fine now.

the leaderboards didn't change!!!
There are still the same players listed with 0 seconds... :-(
Will it really get fixed?

Why i don't get feed challenges of my friends? they are also playing Tetris.

edit: VS-Matches still continue after K.O.

I like UbiSoft to fix following issues:
- trophy Highscore impossible to obtain
- VS-Matches still continue after K.O.
- leaderboards times and maybe extend the counter of position, Tetriscommunity is bigger than 30 people ;-)

marr84_99
06-18-2015, 11:45 PM
please , please, allow us to customize the controller settings on ps4, please, please

atn_2001
06-21-2015, 11:25 PM
One issue I have noticed is that even though the playstation store says 1 to 4 players, The ps vita version is 1 to 2 players. I was Really wanting to play 4 player battles against 3 Advanced Bots on the go. A possible fix would be a patch to allow this.

doastarot
07-22-2015, 07:58 AM
How to offline multiplayer on PS Vita?
(Two person uses one PSV machine, I mean. NOT FOR THE PS4 VERSION!)
Or this feature had not included on PSV version?

Anyone who know that? Plz tell me!

Tryblood
08-14-2015, 09:25 PM
the 20 combo is tooo hard to achieve...

sw0llengoat
08-16-2015, 03:13 AM
Are you ever going to fix the Feed Challenges so that they work?

pythonista-one
08-20-2015, 11:20 AM
I just purchased the game and I'm upset. Tetris Ultimate doesn't even launch on the PSTV.

Whenever I start the game I receive this error:

"This application cannot be used with this system.

If this application is supported by the PlayStationTV System, update the application."

I don't understand why you couldn't include PSTV support right from the get-go but I expect it to arrive in a future patch. :mad:

Black_Widow9
08-22-2015, 09:53 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums pythonista,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the PSTV application. If we do add this feature you should be able to find the game in the list of PlayStation TV-compatible games.
https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/playstation-tv/

Thanks

Tryblood
10-17-2015, 01:07 AM
for people having trouble to get feedchallenges:
-First delete friends who also play Tetris until 2-3 left.
-if you got different accounts on your PS4 renew the game license in general settings in PS4 menu
-the friends you left in your list have actually to play then you will get a challenge quickly ;-)

Waffelparty
12-11-2015, 12:25 AM
a Friend and me cant add us for multiplayer games. there always come the message, you cant play online with ghosts, tetris icons and so on. we are both online. in steam and in uplay. we could find us in a marathon match but we cant do private games.

the controlls are way to slow. doesnt matter as we play with keyboard or with a controller. the side movement is way too slow for higher level.

Tryblood
12-28-2015, 07:48 PM
Ubisoft Ubisoft Ubisoft -.-
it's not possible to play online!!!!
Server issues?!
How about restart the servers.

Black_Widow9
12-28-2015, 08:19 PM
Ubisoft Ubisoft Ubisoft -.-
it's not possible to play online!!!!
Server issues?!
How about restart the servers.
Hello,

Which platform are you using to play? Are you still having issues or any specific error messages?

Thanks

Tryblood
12-28-2015, 10:12 PM
PS4
By searchin online there appears After a few seconds a window that says that the connection to the servers failed check networkconnection or try later. That appears by starting the search in endless mode. It's since 2 days now...

Tryblood
12-29-2015, 05:44 PM
it works now ;-) thx

oldirtydufty
12-31-2015, 03:29 PM
First of all: Thank you for this Version of Tetris... especially for the PC release. Finally a Tetris with a real Endless-Mode and perfect Gamepad controls on PC! I've been waiting for this for a loooooooong time now!

But sadly there are two major problems to the game...

1. The game crashes in some occasions. Example: When I try to start a singleplayer game in Sprint mode it crashes before even entering the mode. When I play against one of
the bots, it works without problems.

2. Simple: Can't play online! Why? Do you have server problems or is just nobody playing?

I Have: Game bought over Steam, HW: Intel Core i5 4570, AMD R9 280X, 16GB RAM, Win10

And one last thing!: People on the Steam forums are pretty upset, since nobody from Ubisoft is answering. You should do some communication... at least tell the people that you're working on something.

With best regards,

me... the oldiirtydufty!

Rezuhrekted
01-02-2016, 08:07 AM
On Xbox One here. Had an issue starting Tetris Ultimate, so I uninstalled it. Tried to reinstall but its not showing as "ready to install" for my account. Went to Xbox One Gamestore, but Tetris Ultimate doesn't even show, only three expansions. How can I redownload the game I paid for?

Black_Widow9
01-02-2016, 09:36 PM
On Xbox One here. Had an issue starting Tetris Ultimate, so I uninstalled it. Tried to reinstall but its not showing as "ready to install" for my account. Went to Xbox One Gamestore, but Tetris Ultimate doesn't even show, only three expansions. How can I redownload the game I paid for?
Please contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/) so they can troubleshoot this with you.

awawawa11
01-13-2016, 10:23 PM
Hi, I played this game today and the CHALLENGE'S FEED isn't working at all, I've got 2 friends on my list who plays this game and neither of them can get it to work either.

Could you guys fix it along with the online play anytime soon this year?

Bl4ck_OWL
08-13-2016, 09:16 AM
Does anyone know if you are able to invite someone from your friends list and play against them online? I am currently on XBOX ONE and i can't figure out how.

Tevenora2
11-23-2016, 11:06 PM
Music: For the love of whatever you love, put some damn music on that you enjoy. I HATE the One's inability to play your own music whilst playing a game without having to have that stupid media player snapped to the side..... Had I looked into this more, I might have said screw Xbox and went with the PS4. I LOVE the 360's ability to do this, I never have the music for Splash running.

http://www.amazon.com/Elgato-Capture-PlayStation-gameplay-1080p/dp/B00840353W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1433424432&sr=8-2&keywords=gamecapture+hd

Funny you should mention that. I also hate it... I have no idea why they would've gotten rid of this feature on the One, other than for reasons of a differing OS structure. STILL, come on, the snap thing just sucks.

I miss challenging you in Tetris! ...along with everyone else. I hope they have plans to fix this game.

fyi, this is DerisedEgami - Not sure if you'd recognize my xbox tag. We battled often, on Splash.

PaulioH85
09-24-2017, 06:17 PM
Just been playing Marathon. I was logged onto my PS4 profile with my wife being on her PS4 profile. She got to the end of Level 15 and it said “Winner”.

However when looking on both of our accounts Endless wasn’t unlocked. Is this a known glitch and is there anything else we can do to unlock it?

drag0n78
01-19-2018, 11:01 PM
the last patch was released back in June of 2015; they're not doing a damn thing anymore for this game. Ubisoft has awful QA, awful customer service, and no longer care about however many fans they have left.

ShowOfArisen
05-18-2018, 06:03 PM
one of the few things that is running my nerves with the Tetris Ultimate is when things is flat out disfunctional. As an example: The Challenge feed will not show any progress, new records or any other intel, even though i tried logging into ubisoft, being online, beating records and playing on a friends profile to make it show up there. sometimes it showed up on a friends profile but thats about it.
Come on Ubisoft. you can at least make your games somewhat functional before publishing them.

Other than that, the game is rather nostalgic and fun. but please, finish a prodject, THEN release it. or at least patch the bugs out. ive seen numerous complaints about this (and other things)

- Joe

Black_Widow9
05-19-2018, 06:52 PM
Hi ShowOfArisen,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. If this continues to be an issue, please let our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) know so they can investigate.

Thanks

culebrita2019
08-13-2019, 03:23 AM
el audio se corta o distorsiona cuando se carga el juego.
Abecés funciona bien el sonido.
El juego está funcionando bien de ja de funcionar en algunos momentos queda intermitente o deja de funcionar del todo, ay sonido de algunos elementos no de todos

culebrita2019
08-13-2019, 03:28 AM
el audio se corta o distorsiona cuando se carga el juego.
Abecés funciona bien el sonido.
El juego está funcionando bien de ja de funcionar en algunos momentos queda intermitente o deja de funcionar del todo, ay sonido de algunos elementos no de todos