PDA

View Full Version : Companion treasure chest wont open

Spr3m16
12-19-2014, 08:44 AM
Hi m8's
So i have sent my assassin's on mission to unlock a companion chest. It went all good and great except that all my assassin's got killed during this mission, but for some reason the mission was tagged as sucsseful. I even got a notice that i can unlock the chest. But the problem is it wont open. I can hit "e" like crazy but it wont open. I cant replay the mission because you can only replay the last 3 mission of a triangulation or what it's called. So basicly i completed the mission requirements for the chest but i cant get it to open up. I tried everything i can possibly think of. This is really the first problem i had with the app so far.

Spr3m16
12-19-2014, 09:46 AM
Some one ?

PhilyG213
12-19-2014, 10:41 AM
You have to be in the game and have the Companion App running at the same time. When a mssion is done, don't exit the game. Just close it so that you can return to it later and open the App. It will show that this mission is done and at the same time the main game will notice it too. Then it's possible to do a mission, open a chest or collect an artifact you unlocked through the App. Otherwise you'll have to wait 24 hours for one of your Assassins to collect it.

Spr3m16
12-19-2014, 10:58 AM
i know that, the problem is my assassin's died that went on the mission but it was still sucsesfull. That is my main problem and i cant replay the mission.

PhilyG213
12-19-2014, 11:01 AM
Did you get a notification that the chest is ready to be opened??

Spr3m16
12-19-2014, 11:07 AM
Yes i got it, and if i go under rewards on the companion app it shows that i completed the challenge, i really dont know what to do