PDA

View Full Version : [Uplay_Shop] Uplay Shop connecting issue

Leipwns88
12-19-2014, 07:38 AM
Hey guys,

i have an little problem with connecting to ubi shop via uplay client and browser. When i want to, its redirects me on clean page with this announcement:
We are sorry, an unexpected error occurred processing your request. Please try again.
is this problem in my rig or in ubi?

Thanks for help

Ubi-Leorthian
12-19-2014, 04:15 PM
Hello Leipwns88,

Thank you for contacting us with your issue. Unfortunately I don't have information on what that precise error message means as forum moderators don't work directly alongside the Uplay Shop customer service team. As an initial step though, I suggest you try clearing your internet browser cache and make sure your browser plugins (if you use any) are all up to date as these things steps resolve some connection issues.

To discuss issues with purchases or the shop in more detail, please contact the shop customer service team directly. If you go to http://shop.ubi.com/ and scroll to the bottom you will see a link marked "CUSTOMER SUPPORT" under the heading "STORE". Clicking this link will take you to the support section where you can contact the shop customer service team for more information.