PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass Free Game Website is Live

UbiJustin
12-18-2014, 04:26 PM
Thanks again for all of your support, our team worked very hard so that you could claim your free game before the holidays. The web based platform is now operational, if you are a season pass owner, you can now claim your game: https://acu.ubi.com/

Please find below a FAQ to help you use it.

Am I eligible to receive this offer?

Everyone who has purchased the Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass or Gold Edition is eligible for this offer. Please note, you must activate the Season Pass for our system to recognize you as "eligible" for the offer. If your Season Pass was activated before November 25th, you will be able to use the website to select your free game immediately. If your Season Pass was activated after November 25th, a delay of up to ten days may occur to define your eligibility in our system.

How do I claim my free game?

Please follow the steps listed on this Live Update Blog (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm%3A152-189028-16&ct=tcm%3A148-76770-32) to claim your game from our redemption website (https://acu.ubi.com/).

Transcendency_
12-18-2014, 04:36 PM
Thank you!

CrimzonRazor
12-18-2014, 04:46 PM
Link were it says claim your game here brings you right back to this post......never mind it works if you right click it and select it to open in a new tab (firefox). Not sure why but if you just left click it bring you right back here so make sure to right click and select it to open in a new tab then your golden.

bitebug2003
12-18-2014, 04:55 PM
Link were it says claim your game here brings you right back to this post.

On Internet Explorer 11 it's a browser tab close request prompt that does that - not sure what happens on other browsers

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/Imffee1_zps21a90e3b.png

Skitz46
12-18-2014, 05:22 PM
did everything it said and choose far cry got email and redeemed code on ps4 store but says im getting a timed trail and went down from 25 odd gb to just 4 gb whats up with that ?

samu_kaizoku
12-18-2014, 05:28 PM
I got the code but doesn't work!!!

bigter2010
12-18-2014, 05:47 PM
did everything it said and choose far cry got email and redeemed code on ps4 store but says im getting a timed trail and went down from 25 odd gb to just 4 gb whats up with that ?

Mine has just done exactly the same, the conversation thread has been taken down on the live community update about the free game being activated..I hope it's the full game me not a trial version because that would be a sly move on ubi's behalf, I hope they resolve this or put our minds at ease with the response...'it is the full game, don't worry!' Because I wouldn't like to think that after all this time waiting we get a stinking triAl version of a game that we are meant to be getting the full version of!

bigter2010
12-18-2014, 06:02 PM

I have just been assured it is the full game and that the times trial is an display error, we can breathe a sigh of relief now my friend and enjoy the game, thanks ubisoft have a good xmas

Skitz46
12-18-2014, 06:13 PM
I have just been assured it is the full game and that the times trial is an display error, we can breathe a sigh of relief now my friend and enjoy the game, thanks ubisoft have a good xmas

thats good i was worried :) cheers

Mixxx93
12-18-2014, 06:25 PM
Just been to the website and followed the instructions, redeemed Far Cry and then I'm met with the page telling you there will be a confirmation email sent out including the code. However, that was 30mins ago and still no email! 😡

Anyone else had this problem? How long did it take you guys to receive the email?

Thanks.

Mr_Shade
12-18-2014, 06:28 PM

Hi

The PSN digital version in EMEA - has 'Time Trial' in the title, this is an error - HOWEVER - it should be the full game.

The 4GB download is the preload to allow you to start playing [like Unity] - while the game downloads the rest in the background.

If you highlight the game on the XMB - and press options > Game information - you will see the download progress ;)

If you can select 'Single Player' - you have the full game ;)

If for some reason that option is not available after you have downloaded - please contact support.

For missing emails:

If you do not receive the email with your free game code, within a few hours, please make sure to check your Spam /Junk email folder in case the email has been stopped by your email software, before contacting support.

Please also remember to check both your local spam folder, if you use an email client on your PC or mobile device and also the webmail site for your email provider.

if you STILL don't have a email - please contact support.

Skitz46
12-18-2014, 06:40 PM
Just been to the website and followed the instructions, redeemed Far Cry and then I'm met with the page telling you there will be a confirmation email sent out including the code. However, that was 30mins ago and still no email! 😡

Anyone else had this problem? How long did it take you guys to receive the email?

Thanks.

mine was in my spam folder have you checked there but should come striaght away

Mixxx93
12-18-2014, 06:40 PM
How embarrassing! Looked in the junk folder and there it was! :rolleyes: Thanks for the swift reply!

SolidSage
12-18-2014, 07:46 PM
I have patience but I really dislike my time being wasted. First Patch 4 and now this free game redemption...I'd call it a comedy of errors but no one is laughing.

I'm posting here to log and record that I redeemed for the free game that I was, and am eligible for, and have yet to receive an email with a code in any of the folders of my email accounts.

kizky
12-18-2014, 07:48 PM
I am trying to claim the free game via the website but when I log in it says I do not qualify for it. I bought my season pass on the 20th November, 2014 via the PSN Store and activated it straight away. When I go to my transaction details via the PSN Store it shows as activated, so why is the website saying I am not eligible for the free game? I still have the code for the season pass and can show proof that it is showing as active on the PSN store by means of a screenshot if necessary.

leprekon80
12-18-2014, 07:55 PM
So is this a psn code that I can give to a friend that doesn't have the game as I have them all?

KrunchX
12-18-2014, 10:22 PM
Just wanting to say "Thanks!".

I experienced few issues with AC:U on my PS4, some floating members of the public here and there mostly. I think giving away Far Cry 4 was extremely generous (as well as the other games), and am just waiting for the last few gig to download at this time.

I was concerned that it says "Timed Trial" on the game icon, but having played through the prologue, I'm feeling pretty relaxed that its not.

So, "Thanks!",

I hope you and your families have a great Christmas (and I manage to get The Crew in the next week ;))

Cheers from the UK.

l337_Samurai3
12-18-2014, 11:47 PM
Hi,
I performed the subsequent steps to have the email sent to my email linked to my uplay account approximately 5 hours ago and there is still no email in the regular email section or the spam/junk section. Of course I followed what the forum said and went to the support page to find help and it seemed the only way to contact them was by posting a question. Every time I go to post a question it just kicks me back to the previous screen and will not post the question. And, naturally there is no phone number to call. I have done all that I can and still don't have a code, or help from support, or Far Cry 4. Needless to say, I am a bit salty. Any help?

Thank you for your time.

lauritzen94
12-19-2014, 12:06 AM

Thanks.

Try and look in your Mails filter, mine had been caught in unwanted mail.

l337_Samurai3
12-19-2014, 01:32 AM
Hi,
I performed the subsequent steps to have the email sent to my email linked to my uplay account approximately 5 hours ago and there is still no email in the regular email section or the spam/junk section. Of course I followed what the forum said and went to the support page to find help and it seemed the only way to contact them was by posting a question. Every time I go to post a question it just kicks me back to the previous screen and will not post the question. And, naturally there is no phone number to call. I have done all that I can and still don't have a code, or help from support, or Far Cry 4. Needless to say, I am a bit salty. Any help?

Thank you for your time.

Never mind!
After about 20+ tries it finally let me post my question to the support team. Wasn't a struggle or anything... Cheers! :D

kardoss
12-19-2014, 02:03 AM
Hi,

I always waiting my code. (3 hours for the moment ). I watching my receive folder and my spam folder and nothing.

How long do i wait ?

thks

SolidSage
12-19-2014, 02:13 AM
Lol, check this. I write to support, include email addresses AND my XLive gamer tag. Get a response saying they need my gamertag :|

THEN, it has a link, "did this address your issue?", YES / NO options. Click NO, goes into an infinite load loop. Seriously, I took a shower, still loading.

Anyway, I tried again a few hours later and it took the NO finally. No progress made and interesting little glitches helping erode the support tickets. No real news here, just thought someone might get a laugh from it.

We're approaching ludicrous speed people, hold on to your tin foil hats!

DanielMerry
12-19-2014, 02:28 AM
I entered my details for the free game but didnt get the code sent yet when I go to re-enter my details for the free game it says I have redeemed the game, can anybody help please as I do want to get my free game? Thank you - Daniel

Moolynx
12-19-2014, 02:44 AM
I received my code soon after but the code was for a different region. My PSN account is american but Uplay is Australian and they sent me an Australian code which I can't redeem. :mad:

tr4pp3n
12-19-2014, 02:48 AM
Thanks again for all of your support, our team worked very hard so that you could claim your free game before the holidays. The web based platform is now operational, if you are a season pass owner, you can now claim your game: https://acu.ubi.com/

Everyone who has purchased the Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass or Gold Edition is eligible for this offer. Please note, you must activate the Season Pass for our system to recognize you as "eligible" for the offer. If your Season Pass was activated before November 25th, you will be able to use the website to select your free game immediately. If your Season Pass was activated after November 25th, a delay of up to ten days may occur to define your eligibility in our system.

Please follow the steps listed on this Live Update Blog (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm%3A152-189028-16&ct=tcm%3A148-76770-32) to claim your game from our redemption website (https://acu.ubi.com/).

The website keeps giving an error when I try to load it!

GoldenBoy9999
12-19-2014, 03:53 AM
Thanks for the code Ubisoft. Giving away Far Cry 4 was very generous and I can't wait until the download is finished.

upelite
12-19-2014, 04:57 AM
I have ps4 and I have picked the crew but the psn store is not accepting the code.

UPDATE: It seams I recieved UK code instead of US.

xx_krusty_xx
12-19-2014, 06:54 AM
Yesterday Evening i went to the website Link and today there is still no mail in my inbox. :-((((((((((

That´s not customer friendly UBI - and changes my mindsetting about ubisoft games and customer support.

Here you have an another customer you had lost for the future.

BarrieBrooks
12-19-2014, 09:08 AM

I have just tried to get my free game but after waiting for the game issues to be fixed and now being told I am not eligible to claim my game after spending 69.99 on day of release I want a FULL REFUND this is a joke no fault of my own many thanks great ubi sort it out

Infinitefinite
12-19-2014, 10:39 AM
downloading far cry 4 now for free on xb1! thanks !

samtheonlyukman
12-19-2014, 04:27 PM
I have ps4 and I have picked the crew but the psn store is not accepting the code.

UPDATE: It seams I recieved UK code instead of US.

Similar issue here. Applied for the UK code (Logged into my UK account and everything) but then got a German email with the code. For the hell of it I opened an additional German PSN account on my PS4, but the code isn't being accepted there either.

Lashley93
12-19-2014, 07:02 PM
had to send support ticket, which they're ignoring

SolidSage
12-19-2014, 10:29 PM
Got a code :)

Afraid to try it and face whatever next issue comes up! jk. Also, you only get a free game if you bought the season pass, I saw a dude 1 page back upset about not being eligible after paying $69.99 for Unity. It was $89.99 with the pass. If you just bought Unity, you get the DLC for free when it pops, not a free game.

Talha900
12-20-2014, 03:28 AM
Hi Everyone,

I hope anyone can help me here, I've received the activation key for watch dogs which is the game I chose for my Australian PSN Account.

The key just does not work at the error message says "The prepaid code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid"

I'm assuming the activation key is only for US accounts?

My PSN ID: Assassin900

Knut-HB
12-20-2014, 10:48 AM
Do I must pick PS4 when I own ACU on the PS4? I'd like to get FC4 but rather not play a shooter on a console but on the PC...

My_Treehawk
12-20-2014, 06:20 PM
I had issues with mine as well, but one short call to the Live Support group and I now have my free game. I think they are much faster and more efficient than the support ticket method (which may just be overwhelmed) as we were able to talk through the issues that might have caused the problem, which she then checked or verified and within a 12 minute call I had my valid code in hand.

Lashley93
12-21-2014, 04:25 AM
I had issues with mine as well, but one short call to the Live Support group and I now have my free game. I think they are much faster and more efficient than the support ticket method (which may just be overwhelmed) as we were able to talk through the issues that might have caused the problem, which she then checked or verified and within a 12 minute call I had my valid code in hand.

do you have their number?

My_Treehawk
12-21-2014, 01:44 PM
do you have their number?

The link leads to the webpage where you can look up the one in your area.

International Support Contacts (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=60&brandid=2030&productid=3888&faqid=kA030000000eiChCAI)

Tyrhydion
12-22-2014, 11:30 PM
I don't know if I have purchased the Season Pass or not. Normally, it's the first thing I do.

I returned on November 25 from my vacation and installed the pre-ordered game on my PS4, I bought the Bastille edition. I am not sure if the Season Pass was included or not.

The ACU Free Game site told me I am not eligible, but why is this offer linked to my uplay account in the first place?

Well, I'm not too bothered because I wouldn't've found a free game anyways, but I am kinds struck that I will have to pay for anything else that would have been included in the Season Pass, like the China Chronicles..... :(

Talha900
12-23-2014, 01:09 AM

I called these guys as well, this indian guy who I was talking to told me he would escalate my ticket to a team to get it solved quickly.

Now its been more than two days and I haven't heard from them at all. Sucks right now, stuck with a US key

The support lines seems to be closed right now :(

lollydoll26
12-23-2014, 07:50 AM
Got a code :)

Afraid to try it and face whatever next issue comes up! jk. Also, you only get a free game if you bought the season pass, I saw a dude 1 page back upset about not being eligible after paying $69.99 for Unity. It was $89.99 with the pass. If you just bought Unity, you get the DLC for free when it pops, not a free game.

bro I live in England not usa I paid £69.99 sterling that is price for gold edition in uk. after 4 days of constant emails and phone calls at my expense I finally got the help of a manager who went out of his way to solve this problem for me well done bro thank you. he has redeemed ubisoft for me as there are people who will help if you have a real case to answer.many thanks again.

burningwar
12-23-2014, 08:21 AM
Why only Season Pass or Gold Edition has the eligible for this offer?
UNFAIR!!

Abudiix
12-23-2014, 11:16 AM
hey, anyone has an idea why the site keeps telling me im ineligble ? i bought and redeemed season pass same day i got AC Unity here in sweden but still it tells me im ineligible :( i sent ubisoft 2 support tickets but still nothing :mad:

Tyrhydion
12-23-2014, 12:12 PM
Is Ubisoft still trolling its customers, seriously?

Josan2k4
12-23-2014, 05:21 PM
Thank you for the game

Hicario
12-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Détail du dossier:
Référence de question # 01875429
Date de création: 19/12/2014 @ 17:22
Plateforme: PS4
Jeu: Assassin's Creed: Unity
Catégorie: Technical Issues

tay-noblaya
12-23-2014, 06:47 PM
Hello everyone,
I post something here because on the website support and twitter support no one answer to me for more than 3 days ... so I prefer ask to the community instead of Ubisoft ...
I've bought ACU + Season Pass the first day, like all AC since the first one, and I've activate the season pass the same day. When I go to "acu.ubi.com" to claim my free game it say I'm not eligible ... I play on PlayStation. Did someone have same problem than me ? How can I solve this ?
Thanks for your answers ! ;)

PS : Sorry for my bad english.

Hicario
12-23-2014, 07:07 PM
hi I have the same problem! I received the email, I chose the game, but I still not received the activation key. the only way is to make a report ubisoft but I feel that they are already on vacation ...

Desoler for my bad English too because I am French.

IDreaml
12-23-2014, 07:15 PM
I bought it off steam for $70 but didn't get the season pass... If I were to buy the season pas off steam would I be able to get a free game aswell?

tay-noblaya
12-23-2014, 07:18 PM
hi I have the same problem! I received the email, I chose the game, but I still not received the activation key. the only way is to make a report ubisoft but I feel that they are already on vacation ...

Desoler for my bad English too because I am French.

Je suis Français aussi mais on a pas le même soucis car toi au moins tu as pu choisir ton jeu ^^, moi pas du tout je suis soit disant pas éligible pourtant j'ai acheté et activé le jeu + le pass le jour de sa sortie. :/

PS :Sorry for the french language it's just an little off topic ;)

Hicario
12-23-2014, 07:34 PM
Je crois que beaucoup d'autres on eu le même problème que toi ! vas sur le forum de jeuxvideos.com tu vas en trouver ;)
Je crois que ubisoft est perdu xD

Bon courage ! et Joyeux Noël !

tay-noblaya
12-23-2014, 07:39 PM
Je crois que beaucoup d'autres on eu le même problème que toi ! vas sur le forum de jeuxvideos.com tu vas en trouver ;)
Je crois que ubisoft est perdu xD

Bon courage ! et Joyeux Noël !

Merci, je vais regarder ça ! En espérant que ton problème se règle aussi. (PS : Remarque "débile" mais bon : Regarde dans tes Spams peu être que tu as un mail dedans considéré comme une pub)
Merci, bon courage et joyeux noël à toi aussi ! :)

Hicario
12-23-2014, 07:51 PM
Merci et j'y est déjà penser pour la boite de spam mais merci quand même ^^

PS : Mon pseudo sur jeuxvideos.com est Versaro ( tu me trouveras surement en train de me plaindre pour ce problème mdr )

Moolynx
12-23-2014, 09:49 PM
I received my code soon after but the code was for a different region. My PSN account is american but Uplay is Australian and they sent me an Australian code which I can't redeem. :mad:

So I lodged a support ticket with Ubisoft asking to replace my code. The told me that couldnt be done as as the codes are generated automatically and they do not issue any codes. I tried calling them both Australia and US at my own expense and they told me nothing could be done. They advised me I should try calling Sony instead. Of course Sony replied by saying this isnt their fault. It seems no one is taking responsibility here!

I am at a lost now, I have spent numerous hours and money on the phone contacting support which no one was able to help me!

Is anyone here able to help me?

PS: The original game was bought on an American PSN account.

Sly6eeN
12-24-2014, 10:13 AM
i can not chose far cry 4 !!why is that??

actually there is only
The Crew
Watchdogs
Just dance
AC Blackflag
Rayman

there is no far cry at all !!why !!!!!!!!?

http://lookpic.com/O/t2/1118/qHNVbtcC.jpeg (http://lookpic.com/O/i2/1118/qHNVbtcC.jpeg)

Ureh
12-24-2014, 06:16 PM
i can not chose far cry 4 !!why is that??

actually there is only
The Crew
Watchdogs
Just dance
AC Blackflag
Rayman

there is no far cry at all !!why !!!!!!!!?

http://lookpic.com/O/t2/1118/qHNVbtcC.jpeg (http://lookpic.com/O/i2/1118/qHNVbtcC.jpeg)

I'm not sure, but maybe it has to do with this?

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:152-188535-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

The available Ubisoft titles are:

The Crew
Far Cry 4
Watch Dogs
Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
Rayman Legends
Just Dance 2015

Please note that the list may vary according to your country’s laws and regulations. Please contact Ubisoft’s consumer support for further details.

Sly6eeN
12-24-2014, 09:50 PM
I'm not sure, but maybe it has to do with this?

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:152-188535-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

yes actually when i used a vpn it worked !

and now im downloading far cry

thanks a lot ubisoft .. :)

Rob48481
12-26-2014, 04:30 AM
When I click on the PS4 logo on the free game page it opens up a new window where I hit the PSN log in button. That then opens a new window to log in but the page never loads and it says website is unavailable.

SixDaemonBag
12-27-2014, 09:59 AM
I'm having the same issue as several others, namely an apparent mismatch in the region of the redeem code. I am in Thailand, playing on an Asian PS4 but with a USA PS+ account and a UPlay account linked to my Gmail. When I try to redeem the code I get the "code is no longer valid" message. I've tried redeeming through the PS Store and from the website, neither works. I opened a ticket with Ubi Support but have not received any response in almost ten days. Has anyone had any luck getting around his issue?

Does anyone know how to determine the region of the redeem code? My understanding is that the region coding comes from the PS account, not the console, so I'm confused as to why this has occurred given that all of my accounts are US and (presumably) the code should be as well. Any tips are appreciated!

sammychii
12-27-2014, 11:46 AM
i got the code but it comes up timed trial O.o i thought we were getting a free game?????? :confused:

Lashley93
12-27-2014, 04:16 PM
still not working for me

backudog
12-27-2014, 04:18 PM
My Uplay account is linked to my XBL account but the email address on my Uplay account is an old one that no longer exsists, which means i cannot get the code that they say they've sent to me at that address? i also can't change it because to do so requires them sending an email to the address in my Uplay account WHICH DOESN'T EXSIST ANY MORE!! AAARRRGGGH!

prince162010
12-27-2014, 11:40 PM
Thanks

IDreaml
12-28-2014, 08:21 AM
I bought it off steam for $70 but didn't get the season pass... If I were to buy the season pas off steam would I be able to get a free game aswell?

Bump?

Abudiix
12-28-2014, 09:43 AM
mine is still saying Ineligble :mad: please fix it already. i bought season pass same day it came out and still not working. i filed 3 support tickets but you guys keep ignoring them

Mr_Shade
12-28-2014, 12:55 PM
i got the code but it comes up timed trial O.o i thought we were getting a free game?????? :confused:

Hi, that is a naming error on FC4 on PSN store - as long as you are able to play the single player campaign - you have the full game ;)

My Uplay account is linked to my XBL account but the email address on my Uplay account is an old one that no longer exsists, which means i cannot get the code that they say they've sent to me at that address? i also can't change it because to do so requires them sending an email to the address in my Uplay account WHICH DOESN'T EXSIST ANY MORE!! AAARRRGGGH!

Support can alter the email address for you - and resend the code.

Bump?

Hi the season pass is no longer available for sale.

mine is still saying Ineligble :mad: please fix it already. i bought season pass same day it came out and still not working. i filed 3 support tickets but you guys keep ignoring them

Support have been very busy due to the holiday period - however they will get to your ticket as soon as possible - however please do not make multiple tickets for the same issue, as that can add to delays.

PewterGnome
12-28-2014, 11:09 PM

I HAVE TRYED AND TRYED to get on the site but it keeps ******* up INVALID URL so how the hell can I download a free game where the site don't exsist answer that one if ya can ubi

IDreaml
12-29-2014, 07:24 AM
Hi the season pass is no longer available for sale.

I asked the question the day the exchange went up... So my post gets ignored until the offer expires.. Great. $70 down the drain on a game that's too broken to play.

RinoTheBouncer
12-29-2014, 12:43 PM
I was told that I’m not eligible so I contacted support (I have the Gold Edition from the North American PS Store), I got a response asking me what region is my PS Store and I answered, that was December 19th, and until now, no response. I messaged them again 2 days ago and still no answer. I know it’s holidays and all, but still the site indicates that they’ll only be closing on the 31st, after the Christmas break.

Mr_Shade
12-29-2014, 02:46 PM
I asked the question the day the exchange went up... So my post gets ignored until the offer expires.. Great. $70 down the drain on a game that's too broken to play.

The season pass was removed from sale, before the website / details of the offer where made public.

Kevciu2409
12-29-2014, 07:09 PM
So it's 12 days after website went live, and I am still not eligible. No answer from support team, how long I have to wait?

IXIRIPPERzIXI
12-31-2014, 08:26 AM
i have been trying to get my free game and for some reason the when i click get my free game now nothing is happening at all it pops up then the tab disappears

Mr_Shade
12-31-2014, 09:49 AM
i have been trying to get my free game and for some reason the when i click get my free game now nothing is happening at all it pops up then the tab disappears

I would copy and paste the link into chrome or firefox and try again :)

IXIRIPPERzIXI
12-31-2014, 12:28 PM
I would copy and paste the link into chrome or firefox and try again :) there isn't a link to copy and paste it just says claim free game when u click it nothing happens another f-up on ubisoft account would prefer if they just fixed there game rather than trying to cover there *** not to get sued

Mr_Shade
12-31-2014, 12:30 PM
there isn't a link to copy and paste it just says claim free game when u click it nothing happens another f-up on ubisoft account would prefer if they just fixed there game rather than trying to cover there *** not to get sued

You can check the official AC site and get the link, if you can't get the link from the email: you should be able to though.

but here it is anyway
https://acu.ubi.com/

IXIRIPPERzIXI
12-31-2014, 12:32 PM
there is actually one good thing thats came from all this and that is ubisoft have shown me its not a good idea to pre order there games now so i will not be pre ordering anything thats got ubisoft on the front cover if at all buy the game they have brought it all on themselves am happy for the people thats game was kinda fixed in patch 4 but for the people game that isnt like mine ( was fine before patch 4 ) and many others what now is that it victory here we come [edit] unity thats old news

IXIRIPPERzIXI
01-03-2015, 02:11 PM
that link u provided does the exact same as the email a new tab open then immediately closes waste of time

Mr_Shade
01-04-2015, 01:34 PM
that link u provided does the exact same as the email a new tab open then immediately closes waste of time

Copy and paste not working for you?
If your browser is closing the link - copy and paste into a new tab/window normally works.

Talha900
01-05-2015, 02:14 AM
I am so disappointed with ubisoft with their lack of support because I am still stuck with a activation key that is for the United States. I mean where is my Australian Key???

Went throughout my Christmas break without my free game. I'm a dissatisfied customer and I dont think I want to pre order a game from Ubisoft AGAIN!!!!!

SixDaemonBag
01-06-2015, 08:33 AM
I am so disappointed with ubisoft with their lack of support because I am still stuck with a activation key that is for the United States. I mean where is my Australian Key???

Went throughout my Christmas break without my free game. I'm a dissatisfied customer and I dont think I want to pre order a game from Ubisoft AGAIN!!!!!

I've got a similar issue (although my account is a US PS+, I'm playing on an Asian console in Thailand so for some reason that makes a difference) and opened a ticket a few weeks ago. After two weeks without a response here's what I got:

"We're currently investigating a possible resolution at this time. I'm afraid we can't guarantee that we will be able to obtain a replacement however, apologies.

We will get back to you when we have more information here.

Your ticket will remain on hold and won't close until we do."

I'm done with Ubisoft completely if they don't get this sorted. The media embargo + shipping an incomplete product + failing to deliver the (albeit inadequate) consolation = three strikes.

Talha900
01-06-2015, 01:03 PM
I've got a similar issue (although my account is a US PS+, I'm playing on an Asian console in Thailand so for some reason that makes a difference) and opened a ticket a few weeks ago. After two weeks without a response here's what I got:

"We're currently investigating a possible resolution at this time. I'm afraid we can't guarantee that we will be able to obtain a replacement however, apologies.

We will get back to you when we have more information here.

Your ticket will remain on hold and won't close until we do."

I'm done with Ubisoft completely if they don't get this sorted. The media embargo + shipping an incomplete product + failing to deliver the (albeit inadequate) consolation = three strikes.

I agree with you 100% i just got their response today and it is appalling look at what he said:Shubham1/6/2015 11:35:36 AM
"We are sorry to inform you that based upon the location you were provided the right code.

We are sorry but we cannot provide you with another key.

Sorry for the inconvenience."

He's basically telling me im wrong and the code they gave me is correct.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!

Their support team sucks they dont know how to do ****t and top of that they released a ****ty product

Mr_Shade
01-06-2015, 01:09 PM
Hi there,

If you have applied from one country and are using a different country for your PSN/XBL account, the system won't know that - since it's assumed you use the one for your own region.

Support are unable to replace codes where you are using a different PSN region [for whatever reason - for example] - however they are investigating if they have a way of doing this, however it's not a guarantee and might not be available for all regions.

If you applied from the same country as your account - please do make sure to update the ticket so they are aware - it's possible they are checking the wrong PSN/XBL account.

Talha900
01-06-2015, 02:06 PM
I've redeemed the code from the same PSN Account in the country that I use my account with that is why I am very confused about this

Talha900
01-09-2015, 12:13 AM
It doesnt seem like updating my ticket will do much because the past week the support team has struggled to offer me a solution or help me out in any other way.

SixDaemonBag
01-09-2015, 01:52 PM
Wow - I'm actually amazed at how lousy the Ubisoft service has been. This is by far the most pathetic response I've ever received on a service issue:

"Hi there,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to replace the code. This is because the code you have received is a valid code to redeem the game with, but it needs to be redeemed on a PSN account with a registered Country for the region your internet used to access the promotion with.

Apologies for any inconvenience or delay."

So instead of sending another code that will work for my region, which really costs the company very little, they have decided to lose every possible future sale on any of their products.

To sum up:

Shipped an incomplete product, initiated a media embargo to drive early adopter sales (aka deception), offered a free game from a small selection (instead of a refund, which would have been the least they could do), came up with a system that excludes many people living abroad, then made me wait over two weeks to tell me I would not in fact get the free game that everyone else is getting. This is without a doubt the worst service experience I've ever had, and I've dealt with Time Warner and AT&T. Ubisoft, I put faith in your product by paying $89.99 on day 1 - you will never get a single dollar more from me.

SpeedRacer2017
03-15-2015, 05:15 PM
I just want the season pass back because I ran out of missions to do and want to play the ac china one.

SpeedRacer2017
03-23-2015, 02:41 PM
SixDaemonBag i know how you feel because ubisoft has letted me down three time all ready. first time with zombie u for the wii u, second time with watch dogs for the wii u and just now taking the season pass for ac creed unity off the shelves. I am giving them one more chance buy getting black flag and the season pass.