PDA

View Full Version : How do I start the Data Cube missions?

Greymatt3r
12-16-2014, 11:02 PM
I inadvertently found a data cube on The Lift and realised I was obviously supposed to be collecting them so I googled it and it seems you get the missions from the store guy, but he isn't available to give me any missions! Please help!

xitooner
12-16-2014, 11:45 PM
All data Cube mission are described here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/931028-Official-Data-Cube-thread-Post-locations-here!

Greymatt3r
12-22-2014, 11:48 PM
Hi, yes I'm aware of the guide, but how do I start the mission? Or does collecting a few trigger the start?

Feck, I'm an idiot, I must have already started the mission and either skipped his briefing or been drunk...!

xitooner
12-23-2014, 04:07 AM
Hi, yes I'm aware of the guide, but how do I start the mission? Or does collecting a few trigger the start?

Feck, I'm an idiot, I must have already started the mission and either skipped his briefing or been drunk...!
collecting them starts the mission. You will get mission rewards every 3/4 cubes you find....other than that, you dont have any count anywhere of how many you have done, which ones you have done, etc

Tendee
01-20-2015, 05:03 PM
I took a screenshot of the location map from the data cube guide and then used MS Paint to mark the tracks as I found each cube.

Good luck with your hunting :)