PDA

View Full Version : easiest and best way to level up in Unity

carneyguy
12-16-2014, 07:47 AM
What is the best and easiest way to level up in unity with out spending money real money. And what do i have to do to get xp towards the leveling on arno. I am at a story mission and it says i need to level up its a four star and im a three, same with the Virgos and Sagittarius mission like things, how or what do you have to do in those as well.Is like fetch symbol and bring it back type thing

JustPlainQuirky
12-16-2014, 07:48 AM
to increase stars, buy better clothes

to increase your rank, get creed points. you can do this by doing tricks like air assassinations or finishers

carneyguy
12-16-2014, 08:04 AM
also have been told armor and weapons work to but i have gotten a 4 star weapon but im still a 3 and does it take a whole out fit to change?

JustPlainQuirky
12-16-2014, 08:06 AM
it doesn't take a whole outfit. just update of most gear i think

bitebug2003
12-16-2014, 04:51 PM
Renovations too - builds up your income

Jackdaw951
12-16-2014, 05:08 PM
Yes, definitely build your income. There are 3 currencies you need to work on amassing. Regular money, livres, buys gear (weapons, clothes/armor). And gear is extremely important to leveling up your power, durability and reserves of consumables (e.g., medicine, ammo, bombs). So you have to have money, and the easiest path to it is in the renovations. You want to do renovations to the Cafe Theatre as soon as possible, and the corresponding missions ASAP as well. As social clubs open up, renovate them too. Their missions don't affect income, though. (The Cafe's do.)

Sync points buy permanent enhancements to Arno, such as health, better combat moves, lockpicking and various important abilities. But these are quite scarce, as they require progress through the story missions and coop/heist missions to obtain. Do as many of these as you can to reach a level of abilities you feel comfortable with. If you like to play solo, ignore everything related to multiplayer at first, like the assassin cache and the group heal.

The third currency, creed points (I think?), buys you gear upgrades. You earn these with certain actions in the game. I went up a zillion of those vertical slingshots--whatever they're called--to the rooftops, to earn 100 creed points per instance. Air assassinations, vanishing, blend assassinations, and sabotaging alarm bells are the examples that popped into my head. There are probably others.

Chip away at these, and you will seriously enhance Arno's powers. The star rating of the character by your name (upper-left) is based I think on how much death you've inflicted in the game. It is not related to what you're wearing, I don't think.

JustPlainQuirky
12-16-2014, 05:12 PM
Yeah I forgot to talk about currencies in my review.

Having like 3-4 currencies is just confusing and a hassle

carneyguy
12-16-2014, 07:47 PM
yea hassle but its the way games are going know i see similarities in gaming, Unity, destiny and have not played vary far but shadow of mordor and far cry 4. So ok thanks for all that info, i did not see that you can upgrade the social clubs, ive only got one done but only thing i saw was their missions pop up no renovations.

Cockets when i collect all in a area does it unlock a dungeon of sort like in revolutions or cant rember witch one it was.

SenseHomunculus
12-16-2014, 08:08 PM
Yeah I forgot to talk about currencies in my review.

Having like 3-4 currencies is just confusing and a hassle

I understand they're trying to add more features or depth or whatever, but it was pretty ridiculous in Unity. Like lots of things in the game, it's unnecessarily complicated.