PDA

View Full Version : Gift Bugs?

Overkill369
12-15-2014, 04:07 PM
Is it a bug that the 1000 coin bonus that you get if you accept a gift within the first hour is only on the first one in the list? I am in Ze Bunker a lot and I accept the gifts when they show up or I get a notification that someone sent me one, but if multiples come in at one time, I am only able to get the bonus on the first one in the list.

Also, I can go through my list and send gifts to everyone, but then a few minutes later some will show that gifts can be sent again. I send those, and then go race and come back in and more gifts to the same people can be sent. If it is a bug that I can send more than 1 gift every six hours to the same person, then good :D , but if I'm sending them and it is getting messed up and not accepting them and my friends aren't getting them, then that is a huge problem that needs to be fixed. That is the whole driving factor of these golden tickets and having friends to get them. I had originally thought that it was a problem with having poor coverage at my house, but I sent to everyone in my list when I got to work which has no connectivity problems at all and it happened again within 10 or 15 minutes. So that sounds to me like an issue with uPlay or the databases that are collecting the information once it is sent in.

I've also noticed that I will get a notification that someone sent me a gift, but I can't get the little gift icon to show that I have any unless I exit the game and come back in. I've tried running races, switching to multiple screens, opening the uPlay app, but nothing seems to trigger the icon.

FrozenWaterfall
12-15-2014, 04:16 PM
I think that's meant to be that way. It would be nice to get 1000 for each, but I feel that it's a part of the design.

If someone has the max of 5 gifts waiting for them, then you can't gift to them. That's why it seems you can gift the same person several times. It's the same people for me all the time, and they are the ones who don't check as often.

If you click on the notification on your phone, it updates the game without having to quit. I do this all the time. It's still a bug, but this definitely gets around it for me.

CagBall
12-15-2014, 04:37 PM
Ah same for me. Cheers for the notification click tip!

Overkill369
12-15-2014, 05:20 PM
Thanks. that makes some sense.

I guess they limit it to 5 so that you always have to be in the game now.... :D And I guess it makes it so that if you aren't constantly in it, you can't get a bunch of tickets even if you have a bunch of friends.

Thanks for the tip on the notification.