PDA

View Full Version : friends no longer showing

LerryJawler
12-11-2014, 07:49 PM
for some reason all my friends have disappeared. Anyone else have this issue?

FrozenWaterfall
12-11-2014, 08:07 PM
Yup. I came here to say this. I thought it might be cos I had to reinstall due to the update crashing on opening. Maybe it's another issue.

mkbennani
12-11-2014, 08:19 PM
yes same herre
anyone else is having a laggy experience of the game or it's just me ?

Flippant9
12-12-2014, 05:18 AM
This will become a fairly major issue as this season continues since iOS folks are going to progress much much faster with all their friend gifting. I hope this gets fixed quickly.

Also, I'm only able to get the inside of the bunker to load when I switch to my mobile network instead of my wifi. Very weird but that is using a lot of data now....

flooodi
12-12-2014, 06:59 AM
yeap, all of you have dissapeared :/

1st 5 runs, my race didnt start at all no countdown... the bike just stayed in its spot and smoke came out of exhaust. It didn't matter if the track was from ze bunker or normal track.
restarted phone for this and it fixed it.

Bikes feel a bit different, i cant call it a lag but somehow they are smoother...?

BTW, where you can gift those tikets?

CagBall
12-12-2014, 10:41 AM
1) Yes, no friends for me either.
2) The game crashed straight after updating and would no longer open at all. Had to uninstall etc.
3) The game is also crashing a lot more since the update.
4) A little bit laggy but game not breaking.
5) When in a race and my phone receives a message pop up (for example low battery) the game doesn't automatically pause behind it.

Pop Your Top
12-12-2014, 06:03 PM
also getting this, my uplay shows my friends but not in game..

FrozenWaterfall
12-12-2014, 07:06 PM
also getting this, my uplay shows my friends but not in game..

Same

But I did receive a gift today from ikill4blood (thanks btw :D ). I just can't gift them myself.