PDA

View Full Version : I Know You Want to Reward Beta Players, But...

VolatileKnight
12-11-2014, 08:02 AM
It kinda sucks we don't get those beautiful Beta Stickers. I mean, we already bought the game. I was so stoked to see some nice flames in the beta videos, but once I got in on December 2nd, well....

They weren't there. I really appreciate the fact that you are giving something a little extra to your beta players, but it'd be nice to have those too, since most of the Stickers really aren't that appealing. The Beta Stickers looked really nice, and personally, I don't think neon turquoise flames look good on black. At the very least let us purchase them with Crew Coins or whatever it is?

Anyone else want Beta Stickers too?

Nitrobolt
12-11-2014, 08:38 AM
What i want is more customization options, and being able to change the colors of stickers / stripes whatever.
they should have included a paint panel in the customization which will help a lot instead of being forced with the choice of the stickers colors.

Wildc4tt
12-11-2014, 02:58 PM
Beta was open to everyone... It's not like everybody didn't have an equal chance from them to play the Beta.

NightTL
12-12-2014, 12:06 AM
Too late
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f46/westeyes/putin-deal.gif

Infe_88
12-13-2014, 12:02 AM
Same here.I wanna also BETA stickers.So I am hoping that they will release to us.

ajem_
12-13-2014, 12:55 PM
Guys, come on. Those are only stickers for a car in game. It is not like you will get your fridge restocked ;) I participated in both closed and open beta and the fact that I was chosen to be in closed one and help build the game by posting feedback is enough of a reward for me.

But yeah, whine about a skull or a flame on your car ;D

beNadler
12-13-2014, 01:55 PM
There will be new stickers available in the future, beta stickers are for those who tried the beta. It's like an exclusive item for beta players only that everyone could have played it so you could have got it but you chose not to play the beta from any reason so you don't get those stickers. Whats the point of a beta reward if everyone gets it?

ajem_
12-13-2014, 03:53 PM
There will be new stickers available in the future, beta stickers are for those who tried the beta. It's like an exclusive item for beta players only that everyone could have played it so you could have got it but you chose not to play the beta from any reason so you don't get those stickers. Whats the point of a beta reward if everyone gets it?

Mate, I am fairly sure (99%) that the OP meant CLOSED BETA sticker. But that would be wild guess? :P

beNadler
12-13-2014, 04:37 PM
I am sorry if I misunderstood but as far as I know theres no closed beta sticker, theres just two beta stickers that everybody who played any phase of the beta got.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.