PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts of Osiris...Kemet nubia

Kemet nubia
12-10-2014, 11:44 PM
My new map Ghosts of Osiris is a short Assault based custom map, something i put together in just a couple of weeks so i could see how it plays out, working on new project which will be out in the new year hopefully...Ghosts of Osiris is available to download on xbox one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ZuGABG-0M&index=5&list=UUU89R7p294HuYgSmWEKz8Pw

Ubi_Jax
12-11-2014, 03:10 PM
I love the idea of having limited ammo to complete a map with. It would certainly be a challenge, considering how many enemies you have placed on the map :).

Would really like to see an actual play through as well to see how everything comes together. Finally, I really like the style you've went for with the building designs.

Map looks really good and I'd like to see more maps with constraints such as ammo etc.

Kemet nubia
12-11-2014, 08:34 PM
I love the idea of having limited ammo to complete a map with. It would certainly be a challenge, considering how many enemies you have placed on the map :).

Would really like to see an actual play through as well to see how everything comes together. Finally, I really like the style you've went for with the building designs.

Map looks really good and I'd like to see more maps with constraints such as ammo etc.

Thank you Jax much appreciated you can see my play though here, there is another 3 parts this is the 1st part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN3Z7QKAigg&list=UUU89R7p294HuYgSmWEKz8Pw

Kemet nubia
12-11-2014, 08:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvY17Lozk9g&index=3&list=UUU89R7p294HuYgSmWEKz8Pw Part 2

Kemet nubia
12-11-2014, 08:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWvzdca4eNo&list=UUU89R7p294HuYgSmWEKz8Pw&index=2 Part 3

Kemet nubia
12-11-2014, 08:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcHc7FN8Ss0&list=UUU89R7p294HuYgSmWEKz8Pw&index=1 Part 4

ImGonaG3tUsucka
12-12-2014, 05:16 AM
I will check it out. I'm on Xbox one too.

Jaavaa
12-12-2014, 12:51 PM
Good work, excellent use of the architecture of the game.
Sorry I can not prove it. I'm in PS4

Kemet nubia
12-15-2014, 05:55 PM
Getting players to notice my map is none existent, if its not in the top rated then no one knows its there, so how do you get a map in the top rated? There are so many maps that are just thrown together with no thought its hard for a decent map maker like myself to shine and for me i'm thinking its pointless creating content that no one will play...

BRASCH
12-15-2014, 11:41 PM
Getting players to notice my map is none existent, if its not in the top rated then no one knows its there, so how do you get a map in the top rated? There are so many maps that are just thrown together with no thought its hard for a decent map maker like myself to shine and for me i'm thinking its pointless creating content that no one will play...

I'm on x1 and I know what you mean. I uploaded my first map today, and within minutes there were two others published right after me. I think advertisement is key. I have class tonight, but I'll rate your map after that. You should check out my outpost. Mountain Camper 1.2 by BRASCH. Here is a video clip (https://account.xbox.com/en-US/gameclip/f5bf78e7-d0c9-46b9-b049-771b5a7902d3?gamertag=BRASCH&scid=1f990100-8da6-404f-9837-8f8151894dc3). how did you get these videos on the x1? my clip is crap b/c I had to use the 28 second "xbox record that" feature.

ps there is no helicopter in my level, I was just using that to showcase the outpost in 30 seconds :(

Kemet nubia
12-16-2014, 01:35 PM
I'm on x1 and I know what you mean. I uploaded my first map today, and within minutes there were two others published right after me. I think advertisement is key. I have class tonight, but I'll rate your map after that. You should check out my outpost. Mountain Camper 1.2 by BRASCH. Here is a video clip (https://account.xbox.com/en-US/gameclip/f5bf78e7-d0c9-46b9-b049-771b5a7902d3?gamertag=BRASCH&scid=1f990100-8da6-404f-9837-8f8151894dc3). how did you get these videos on the x1? my clip is crap b/c I had to use the 28 second "xbox record that" feature.

ps there is no helicopter in my level, I was just using that to showcase the outpost in 30 seconds :(

Thanks BRASCH, i will add you on xbox asap

ImGonaG3tUsucka
12-16-2014, 07:27 PM
Kemet, I fav. your map. I like the design and how you keep the AI in place. Also how you info players to conserve their ammunition. I will be posting a thread on here soon with a map I made on assault MADMAX vs DIRTRIDERS. XBOX ONE.

Kemet nubia
12-17-2014, 02:50 AM
Kemet, I fav. your map. I like the design and how you keep the AI in place. Also how you info players to conserve their ammunition. I will be posting a thread on here soon with a map I made on assault MADMAX vs DIRTRIDERS. XBOX ONE.

Thank you, i'll add you on xbox as soon as i get the chance, it's fantastic to see people getting involved and can't wait to see what you have on offer

BRASCH
12-18-2014, 11:42 PM
Kemet,

I did play your map and I gotta say, it's hard. But that challenge made the completion all that much more fulfilling. I didn't expect the linear playstyle, but you nailed it. I love the map layout as well. You clearly put alot of thought into your level design. I can't wait to see what you do next!!!

Bakie10
12-19-2014, 05:20 PM
Nice map!
What was the object you destroyed near the end of the video? Looks like a temple asset or something?

Kemet nubia
12-21-2014, 10:59 AM
Kemet,

I did play your map and I gotta say, it's hard. But that challenge made the completion all that much more fulfilling. I didn't expect the linear playstyle, but you nailed it. I love the map layout as well. You clearly put alot of thought into your level design. I can't wait to see what you do next!!!

Thanks for your support BRASCH, it's those honest reviews and constructive criticisms that allow me to implement new ideas when working on new projects, working on something new at the moment but i've ran into a budgeting problem, will have to sacrifice a few details.... i can't wait to start downloading some real thoughtful maps which i know are in the works by other players...i wish real creative maps got the recognition they deserve because at the moment its real hard to get in the top rated...(trying my best to get there) ;)

Kemet nubia
12-21-2014, 11:20 AM
Nice map!
What was the object you destroyed near the end of the video? Looks like a temple asset or something?

Go to Add new objects then .2 objects, find debris, scroll down and find outpost entrance 01

Kemet nubia
12-23-2014, 11:25 PM
Not sure if it's really worth putting in time on maps on farcry 4 just because the rating system really sucks, i have another in the making but i've had to restart because of object count in which i find myself limited, only because i custom build all of the time, regardless if anyone has a youtube channel and on the xbox one it would be greatly appreciated if you could contact me my xbox GT is Kemet nubia.. thanks