PDA

View Full Version : AGERA R - Worth it or not?

JusrBecauz
12-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Hey guys,

I'm level 50 making 16,500cr per PVP race.

I've got enough money for an Agera R and already have all the cars I need for racing.

Is the Agera R worth buying? When I do the LA test track, I beat all my other lap times by 5 seconds and it seems like a fun and very fast car. My mates and I do stock car car cruises aswell and I think it would be fun for something like that?

What are your experiences with the AGERA R?

Thanks!

OCAdam
12-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Since you specifically mention STOCK cruises, then yes, it would be alright. If you ever plan on using it for Perf spec, then the answer is a massively resounding NO. It is absolutely the worst bang for your buck car by any measure. Even if you factor out price, it's plain terrible compared to just about anything else for serious Perf races.

So short: yes for Fullstock. A world deafening NO for Perf.

The reason for the Perf being as it is is that it has the capability to leave a set of 11's for light years to come (it spins wheels even t 150MPH no nitro, and wheelspins at ALL speeds with any use of nitro).

MrSwaggenius_vL
12-29-2014, 05:31 PM
Hey guys,

I'm level 50 making 16,500cr per PVP race.

I've got enough money for an Agera R and already have all the cars I need for racing.

Is the Agera R worth buying? When I do the LA test track, I beat all my other lap times by 5 seconds and it seems like a fun and very fast car. My mates and I do stock car car cruises aswell and I think it would be fun for something like that?

What are your experiences with the AGERA R?

Thanks!

first try it out before asking

MrSwaggenius_vL
12-29-2014, 05:51 PM
all perf cars do that meaning if u apply to much power to a turn it will spin out , its a great car if u can drive