PDA

View Full Version : Console Update - December 10th, 2014

xMiiSTY
12-10-2014, 09:41 PM
The next console update is now available for download on Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 4 (PlayStation 3 update will be released later this week).

Xbox One (Title Update 3), Xbox 360 (Title Update 3), PlayStation 4 (version 1.03) -- Patch out NOW!
Patch Notes:

Stability & Performance
a. Fixed co-op and PvP matchmaking instability issues
b. Fixed custom match stability issues
c. Fixed various crashes

Matchmaking, Connectivity & Replication
a. Fixed host migration edge random & case issues
b. Fixed join-in-progress edge case issues

Co-op
a. Fixed Client’s inventory issues in co-op
b. Fixed various co-op issues – synchronization and replication problems

Menus and HUD
a. Fixed User inventory specific issue after liberating an outpost
b. Fixed UI progression issues
c. Fixed Achievement accessibility issues
d. Fixed various Menu issues

AI
a. Fixed AI navigation issues
b. Fixed AI animation issues
c. Fixed some missing AI barks

General
a. Fixed minor gameplay functionality issues reported by consumers
b. Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaks
c. Fixed occlusion and navmesh issues

In-game Editor
a. Fixed various Map Browser issues
b. Fixed various gameplay and functionality issues in IGE

PlayStation 3 (version 1.03) -- THIS PATCH WILL BE RELEASED LATER THIS WEEK.
Patch Notes:

Stability & Performance
a. Fixed some random crashes on all game modes
b. Fixed co-op and PvP matchmaking instability issues
c. Fixed custom match stability issues
d. Fixed various low repro crashes

c. Fixed join-in-progress edge case issues

Menus and HUD
a. Fixed progression page issues in Story missions
b. Fixed functionality issues in the shop menu
c. Fixed few localization issues (cut-off text, subtitles)
d. Fixed various Menu issues
e. Fixed User inventory specific issue after liberating an outpost
f. Fixed UI progression issues
g. Fixed Achievement accessibility issues

Mission Tweaks (campaign, co-op & side content)
a. Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaks

Co-op
a. Fixed host migration random issues specific to co-op
b. Fixed minor gameplay functionality issues
c. Fixed Client's inventory issues in co-op
d. Fixed synchronization and replication problems

Gameplay
a. Fixed aiming issues with machine gun weapon
b. Fixed minor and low repro QTE issue with specific animal

In-game Editor
a. Fixed Map Browser issues
b. Fixed occlusion and navmesh issues
c. Fixed various gameplay and functionality issues in IGE

Audio
a. Fixed some missing sound in radio calls

AI
a. Fixed AI navigation issues
b. Fixed AI animation issues
c. Fixed some missing AI barks

General
a. Fixed minor gameplay functionality issues reported by consumers
b. Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaks
c. Fixed occlusion and navmesh issues

If you still continue to experience any of these issues after you have downloaded the patch for your console, please contact our Ubisoft Support (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/943304).

(The PlayStation 3 update will be released later this week)

GodofGames323
12-10-2014, 09:48 PM
so long as this is available for discussion, i should note that there seems to be a bug with the .44 magnum. almost every single time i holster it from the menu or use it in-game, the barrel is invisible and wont show. consider fixing this.

Gunzta
12-11-2014, 06:50 PM
The next console update is now available for download on Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 4 (PlayStation 3 update will be released later this week).

Xbox One (Title Update 3), Xbox 360 (Title Update 3), PlayStation 4 (version 1.03) -- Patch out NOW!
Patch Notes:

Stability & Performance
a. Fixed co-op and PvP matchmaking instability issues
c. Fixed various crashes
b. Fixed join-in-progress edge case issues
Co-op
a. Fixed Client’s inventory issues in co-op
b. Fixed various co-op issues – synchronization and replication problems

If you still continue to experience any of these issues after you have downloaded the patch for your console, please contact our Ubisoft Support (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/943304).

I'm on XBox One and the patch has not fixed the inventory issue where the player looses the camera, rock and repair tool after experiencing a connection issue during coop play. I've tried to join a coop game and tried to continue single player in offline mode, I still don't have a camera, rock or repair tool in either. They might have fixed it from happening to players without the issue, but for those of us with the issue, there is no change, this patch does not unbreak our single player profiles and give us back camera, rock and repair tool. I will report this to ubisoft support now.

EDIT: Reported to support. Please use the following reference number 01845554 (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/myquestionhistory.aspx?ticketid=5003000000XF1Q5AAL ).

qballdball
12-13-2014, 11:40 AM
hi ,i still cant play the game,

when will i finely be able to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?????????????

not_stirred
12-14-2014, 12:02 PM
Well, the week is almost over and yet, the PS3 update is still not released. By the way, my system didn't even dowload the update 1.02.

GodofGames323
12-15-2014, 03:04 AM
same here. i dont even have update 1.02, let alone 1.03. must be some problem with releasing updates on the ps3, because we're not getting any.

not_stirred
12-15-2014, 02:04 PM
It says that the patch is online, but when I check for Updates on the PS3 it says "The latest version is installed", even though it's still 1.01.

TheKillingKind
12-15-2014, 08:37 PM
UBIMegan it would be nice to get a answer as to what is exactly going on here with the update for PS3. I haven't been able to play co-op since the day I bought the game.

not_stirred
12-16-2014, 11:46 AM
I have the disc version for PS3 still can't get the updates. I deleted the game data and reinstalled the game, but it only downloaded patch 1.01 again, not 1.02 or 1.03 as it should have.
I created a ticket an just got the answer [Michael12/15/2014 3:47:12 PM] and it says that they haven't released a patch for ps3 yet.
"Leider wurde noch kein Patch für die PS3 Version des Spiels veröffentlicht." "Sorry, no patch for the PS3 version of the game has been released."

What the hell? They say I should check at http://far-cry.ubi.com/de-de/news/live-updates-detail.aspx , but there it says that at least 1.02 has been released.
What is going on here???

scorpion8181
12-16-2014, 02:59 PM
Got EXACTLY that same reply from "Michael", in german too.... in my ticket.... WTF.... UBI, WHERE THE HELL ARE THE PATCHES ?????

WE WANT A USEFUL STATUS ABOUT THOSE PATCHES !!!!!!

I am also stuck on version 1.01...., PS3 Disc version

KaynPanda
12-16-2014, 03:23 PM
PS3 Digital-Version and also still stuck at 1.01 // no PS+ Auto-Update Download and no new version avaible while checking for it/Starting the game ...
A big Thing for buying this game was the Coop but i wasn't able to play it since i bought the game ... F*** you Ubisoft and stop releasing unfinished games, or how about getting Beta-testers who actually play the game?!
btw the FC4 story was really weak and why was the main-char mostly talking in the side-quests??

TheKillingKind
12-16-2014, 06:17 PM
I have the disc version for PS3 still can't get the updates. I deleted the game data and reinstalled the game, but it only downloaded patch 1.01 again, not 1.02 or 1.03 as it should have.
I created a ticket an just got the answer [Michael12/15/2014 3:47:12 PM] and it says that they haven't released a patch for ps3 yet.
"Leider wurde noch kein Patch für die PS3 Version des Spiels veröffentlicht." "Sorry, no patch for the PS3 version of the game has been released."

What the hell? They say I should check at http://far-cry.ubi.com/de-de/news/live-updates-detail.aspx , but there it says that at least 1.02 has been released.
What is going on here???

Absolutely, hands down, the poorest display of professionalism I have ever seen come out of a corporation this size. To just totally ignore everyone is absurd. I even sent "UbiMegan" a private message... No response.

Daantjuh-NL
12-16-2014, 09:27 PM
Where are the PS3 patches? I do not understand it. I have version 1.01, while there should be an 1.02 and 1.03 patch. What are you guys doing? I am still not able to play coop with my friend!! The game is usefulness to me right now! :(

ifq1986
12-16-2014, 09:30 PM
I have a horrible glitch bug with the 44 magnum revolver because no appears the barrel of this gun
Please we need another patch to resolve this problem

Daantjuh-NL
12-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Ubisoft I just want to play coop with my friend, but nobody is able to update their game on the PS3 version. Everyone is stuck on the 1.01 patch!!!

not_stirred
12-16-2014, 10:27 PM
I have a horrible glitch bug with the 44 magnum revolver because no appears the barrel of this gun
Please we need another patch to resolve this problem

Happens to me, too. You have to detach the sights on the .44 and then replace the gun with another gun. After that, you can put the .44 back to its slot and reattatch the sights you first put on.
Thats why I only use the .44 with iron sights.

Daantjuh-NL
12-17-2014, 07:08 PM
I am stuck on version 1.01. I am not able to update my game to either 1.02 or 1.03. I have the Dutch (EU) disc version of Far Cry 4 on the PS3.

Sylar2511
12-21-2014, 03:09 PM
What happened to the update guys? Here too, stuck with version 1.01 - PS3 Disc (Italy - EU).

aHungryBear
12-23-2014, 09:37 AM
I still can't play ANY CO OP GAMES and I'm on PS4!!!:mad:

scorpion8181
12-24-2014, 02:18 PM
Hello,

i got two replies to my tickets yesterday, one about the missing patches and one about the missing Syringe Mission (Season Pass / PSN)
There Ubisoft said, i should contact Sony about both issues and asked whether i possibly own the RUSSIAN version of Far Cry 4 (which indeed has a patch 1.01 only)
But i clearly have the german (EU) version, and reinstalling multiple times didnt help....
And about the syringe mission, it seems to be a problem multiple customers reported, and as i have a contract of purchase with Sony (i bought the season pass in PSN)
i should contact Sony (again ! They delegated me to Ubisoft the first time i did ....) because they must deliver the contents then....
So my question: Has anybody been successful here either downloading the 1.02 / 1.03 patches for PS3 Disc Version ? Or has anybody on PS3 received the Syringe Mission (by purchasing the season pass on PSN ?)

Sylar2511
12-24-2014, 03:15 PM
With no hope I inserted the PS3 EU disc and checked for updates... and what a surprise! Patch 1.04 is availble (444mb to download)!!! Thanks for the update

not_stirred
12-24-2014, 03:30 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! It's a Christmas Miracle!!

scorpion8181
12-24-2014, 05:08 PM
GREAT NEWS !!!! I just downloaded and installed it too :) Now there is still the syringe mission problem....

Citizen_KAIN
12-25-2014, 06:16 AM
Just wanted to thank the people at Ubisoft for bringing back god rays in a timely fashion. I've been holding off playing most of this game because I wanted the complete experience (insofar as PS4 is concerned) so it's great that I didn't have to wait too long.

Happy Holidays.

bondDIVAKAMIKAZE
12-25-2014, 04:05 PM
With no hope I inserted the PS3 EU disc and checked for updates... and what a surprise! Patch 1.04 is availble (444mb to download)!!! Thanks for the update
I didn't download the 444mb yet but i don't know what the patch is for.
Can someone help me ?

KaynPanda
12-26-2014, 06:03 PM
I didn't download the 444mb yet but i don't know what the patch is for.
Can someone help me ?

No patch notes since 1.03
And Coop is still broken (PS3)