PDA

View Full Version : PVP cars

Martin93.
12-10-2014, 06:50 PM
Hi, I just wonder whats the point in spending money on cars in this game/game mode? I mean I have a Shelby GT500 on level 405 and is against a guy in a Mustang GT 2011 level 358. So my car should be better as original + is beter level. But on the start he just accelerate past me, and then we came to a loooong straight and he increased his leade no matter what I do.

Zeuo_
12-10-2014, 07:19 PM
Hi, I just wonder whats the point in spending money on cars in this game/game mode? I mean I have a Shelby GT500 on level 405 and is against a guy in a Mustang GT 2011 level 358. So my car should be better as original + is beter level. But on the start he just accelerate past me, and then we came to a loooong straight and he increased his leade no matter what I do.

Some cars are significantly better than others, take street spec for example. Whoever chooses the Cooper S wins.
It's really a matter of trying different cars and seeing what you can do better with, but honestly some cars are just overpowering others and that's how the game is right now.
It's just unbalanced, so you'll need to wait until the developers fix the biased performance. Muscle cars just really suck in PvP.