PDA

View Full Version : Future DLC's for Rogue and Unity

Edvard6
12-07-2014, 09:58 PM
When we buy the Weapons and Clothes DLC(with Fleur-de-Lys sword) for Unity?
And when we buy all DLC's for Rogue?

MakimotoJin
12-07-2014, 10:03 PM
If Rogue does like ACIII and ACIV did,then the end of December,or beginning of January.Same thing with Unity.

Altair1789
12-07-2014, 10:23 PM
I'd like a Rogue DLC as Connor. If not, a full game as Connor
I'd also a DLC playing the missions of the people in the beginning of Unity (Tragedy of Jacques de Molay, Murder in the Levant, Washington and the Wolf, etc.)

MakimotoJin
12-07-2014, 10:26 PM
I'd also a DLC playing the missions of the people in the beginning of Unity (Tragedy of Jacques de Molay, Murder in the Levant, Washington and the Wolf, etc.)

I think he meant micro-DLCs.Like the outfits,swords,etc.

JustPlainQuirky
12-07-2014, 10:28 PM

I want Shay Rogue DLC.

Haytham had enough screentime and DLC isn't enough for Connor.

And Shay hasn't even gotten his own DLC like Connor has. Give the DLC to Shay.

And I like the Unity idea though.

Namikaze_17
12-07-2014, 11:42 PM
DLC about Shay confronting the legendary Assassin named Connor...

And they talk things out...

MakimotoJin
12-07-2014, 11:47 PM
DLC about Shay confronting the legendary Assassin named Connor...

And they talk things out...

I really hope for that.
But they fist fight to the death.Mwahahahahahah!

Altair1789
12-08-2014, 12:02 AM
I think he meant micro-DLCs.Like the outfits,swords,etc.

I know, I just wanted to voice my irrelevant opinions :)

ChiberianWinter
12-08-2014, 12:38 AM
If i bought the season pass, can i access the killed by science and chemical revolution mission yet?

DanPenfold
12-08-2014, 12:58 AM
If i bought the season pass, can i access the killed by science and chemical revolution mission yet?

That's not out yet, Unless someone here knows about it ;)

cryo_burned
12-09-2014, 05:50 AM

Those are other AC games.. Tragedy of Jacques de Molay is Assassin's Creed Unity, Murder in the Levant is AC1, Washington and the Wolf is probably The Tyranny of King Washington DLC, Devil's of the Carribean is AC: Black Flag.. etc

YukiFA
12-09-2014, 07:04 AM

Killed by science is a murder mystery and I completed it before I realized it was one of the DLCs. Chemical revolution is probably the same thing; one of the many, many mission icons on the map I haven't gotten around to playing yet.

I'd like Rogue DLC for Shay, maybe a mission featuring him, Connor and possibly Aveline (none of the PS exclusive BS, please). I might be open to further DLC beyond Dead Kings for Unity if the next patch (most likely the one after) sorts out Unity's many, many problems.

Riku_Kurosaki15
12-09-2014, 08:56 AM
What I'd like to see in terms of DLC for Unity is a story based DLC ala Freedom Cry where Connor returns and comes to Paris to seek out Lafayette, and meets Arno. And Shay shows up (trying to find Connor) as well, probably at this time(I would say it would be a DLC that would take place after the main game and the upcoming Dead Kings DLC, so let's say 1795ish?)having become the Grand Master of the American Rite of the Templars. Connor and Arno would team up and Arno would learn somehow that Shay is the man who killed his father, making it deeply personal. Maybe have the mission structure played out like GTA V's system of character switching where we would be able to switch between Arno, Connor and Shay and have it be a 9 mission DLC with 3 missions a piece for each character.

Or have a DLC with Connor and Arno where they work with Napoleon to rescue Lafayette(who at the time was a prisoner being held by the Prussians and Napoleon was instrumental in freeing him from captivity. I'm honestly surprised he didn't show up in Unity.