PDA

View Full Version : [XBOne] New to game having problems

p.c.999
12-07-2014, 08:53 PM
Hi all. Just got the game and guitar on Friday for the Xbox one . I'm a complete novice begginer and have been having a good laugh and have really enjoyed playing practicing up until a few hours ago.
Tried to be play losing my religion for the first time and the game just locked up. Could still play and hear the guitar but none of the buttons would work on the controller. Switched it off for a couple of hours thinking it was just a random crash but now I am trying again and still having the same problems. If I sign out of my account I can get out of the game and start the game up again but trying other songs the same problem is happening. I am just getting the 2 speakers up and can play the guitar but no music to play along with.
So I thought I would try the guitarcade. tuned up went into a game . now I am stuck on the load up page even if I log out now it is stuck on this page
Very frustrating especially as I was having no problems and was enjoying the game so much. Anyone else having these problems any ideas how to get out of the locked guitarcade load up page??

rcole_sooner
12-07-2014, 09:26 PM
That should not be happening.

If it was a PC I would start helping you troubleshoot, but a console should just work.

Was your installation from a disc or a download? I guess either way it might be worth re-installing to see if that helps.

You should contact ubisoft support. The link is in my sig.

p.c.999
12-10-2014, 09:45 PM
Hi thanks for the advice.
I uninstalled last night and problem seem to get sorted. I am now on my second uninstall and install now as game had done the same again!!!! This a Xbox one version. So damn frustrating as I am really enjoying the game hence the third install and not thrown in the bin!!! Not sure if it my guitar but I also noticed last night that I was hitting the right fret but the game was telling me that I was 1 fret wrong to one side every time. I think a major patch is needed for Xbox one version!!

rcole_sooner
12-10-2014, 10:14 PM
Being 1 fret "wrong" is just fretting too hard and/or not pressing straight down. That is normal for folks just learning. Heck, even those of us who have been doing it a long time still do it every now and again.

As to the lock-up problems I do not know. Should not be happening.

You need to contact ubisoft support. The link is in my sig.

DisTraction NZ
01-05-2015, 04:21 AM
Hi all. Just got the game and guitar on Friday for the Xbox one . I'm a complete novice begginer and have been having a good laugh and have really enjoyed playing practicing up until a few hours ago.
Tried to be play losing my religion for the first time and the game just locked up. Could still play and hear the guitar but none of the buttons would work on the controller. Switched it off for a couple of hours thinking it was just a random crash but now I am trying again and still having the same problems. If I sign out of my account I can get out of the game and start the game up again but trying other songs the same problem is happening. I am just getting the 2 speakers up and can play the guitar but no music to play along with.
So I thought I would try the guitarcade. tuned up went into a game . now I am stuck on the load up page even if I log out now it is stuck on this page
Very frustrating especially as I was having no problems and was enjoying the game so much. Anyone else having these problems any ideas how to get out of the locked guitarcade load up page??

Not sure if you got this sorted by now or have given up but, try fully shutting down the Xbox next time it happens.
Hold the power button on the console down until it fully shuts off. On the console not the controller.
Give it a minuet and restart it or fully unplug it for peace of mind then restart.

I have had a lot more issues with Xbox one since changing to instant on mode, power saver is not as convenient but sure cuts back on the issues.

Good luck from one beginner to another :D

Goooner1
01-06-2015, 11:06 AM
The One version is a mess right now anyway.

Kynlore
01-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Is there an Enumerating Downloadable Content message being displayed on your screen?

Try this; launch the game, then hit the start button at the splash screen. Walk away for 20 minutes and then come back, the game might load properly after that.

MoldyRhyme94061
01-06-2015, 02:29 PM
The one fret wrong problem might not be due to fretting too hard. I have had serious note detection problems on the Xbox One and then will play the same song on the 360 and it is fine. I'm not fretting any differently between the two versions. I'm really hoping this problem gets fixed soon as I have stopped playing Rocksmith altogether on the Xbox One. I still play on the 360 but only have access to it once or a couple times a week.

Black_Widow9
01-07-2015, 12:15 AM
The one fret wrong problem might not be due to fretting too hard. I have had serious note detection problems on the Xbox One and then will play the same song on the 360 and it is fine. I'm not fretting any differently between the two versions. I'm really hoping this problem gets fixed soon as I have stopped playing Rocksmith altogether on the Xbox One. I still play on the 360 but only have access to it once or a couple times a week.
Please make sure you see the patch notes here-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/990817-PS4-Patch-Notes-1-6-15

You're note detection should be resolved. ;)

MoldyRhyme94061
01-07-2015, 02:25 PM
My bad. I had not seen that there was a patch. That is great news!!