PDA

View Full Version : Sooo when do we get our free game?

GreedyCarter
12-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Got the e mail a while ago now and heard nothing since, been checking here every now and then and assumed we could choose when the crew came out, anybody know, or have an idea?

Want me some Far cry 4.

MyAccountMax
12-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Never, Ubisfot doesn´t know how to do stuff I think.

Aenigmatix
12-07-2014, 08:59 PM
God dammnit, Ubisoft released an announcement on this 2 days ago.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:152-187731-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

In short: they are going to release information on how to redeem a free game soon. How soon? They don't say, but at least they released an announcement about this issue several days ago. This thread is entirely irrelevant.

I wish people would stop flooding these forums with useless threads like these. It's making it far more difficult to get Ubisoft's attention on things that they haven't addressed -- like fixing Strict NAT Types and using a Microphones in Co-op.

Cygnifick
12-07-2014, 11:37 PM
God dammnit, Ubisoft released an announcement on this 2 days ago.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:152-187731-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

In short: they are going to release information on how to redeem a free game soon. How soon? They don't say, but at least they released an announcement about this issue several days ago. This thread is entirely irrelevant.

I wish people would stop flooding these forums with useless threads like these. It's making it far more difficult to get Ubisoft's attention on things that they haven't addressed -- like fixing Strict NAT Types and using a Microphones in Co-op.

This is the general Forum, not the technical/problems forum. It might be useless for you but not others.

Aenigmatix
12-08-2014, 12:12 AM
This is the general Forum, not the technical/problems forum. It might be useless for you but not others.

That has nothing to do with my point.

Point is, OP's question was answered two days ago by Ubisoft. I'm just sick of seeing post after post of "When it Ubisoft going to do [this] or [that]," especially when Ubisoft has already made a statement to that effect.