PDA

View Full Version : 1967 gt500 circuit spec

HooniganJosh
12-07-2014, 04:51 PM
i just had an hour long race against a gt500 in circuit spec but when i go to get it, it tells me spec unavailable for this car.
is it a bug or do i have to spend 20 for the season pass to get it and 2 other cars i don't want.
also i seen someone with the matte option but i don't have it. can someone fill me in on that too ?

MURD3Rx71xNOVA
12-07-2014, 05:49 PM
i just had an hour long race against a gt500 in circuit spec but when i go to get it, it tells me spec unavailable for this car.
is it a bug or do i have to spend 20 for the season pass to get it and 2 other cars i don't want.
also i seen someone with the matte option but i don't have it. can someone fill me in on that too ?

All I know about the GT500 is that I am irritated about it and many others as well. As far as the matte paint it should be in the paint section at the tuner. You should find it by hitting right or left bumper. It will be called anodized

HooniganJosh
12-07-2014, 05:58 PM
All I know about the GT500 is that I am irritated about it and many others as well. As far as the matte paint it should be in the paint section at the tuner. You should find it by hitting right or left bumper. It will be called anodized

yeah i was annoyed too but accepted it. until i raced against one. now it really annoyed me. such an insane car.
ah right i thought it was anodized but i seen someone's screenshot and it said matte. cheers for the reply.

MURD3Rx71xNOVA
12-08-2014, 03:16 AM
yeah i was annoyed too but accepted it. until i raced against one. now it really annoyed me. such an insane car.
ah right i thought it was anodized but i seen someone's screenshot and it said matte. cheers for the reply.

Exactly. There are supposed to be 24 tuning access dlc so we will see how much that costs. And no problem happy to help

FG70
12-09-2014, 01:26 AM

Anodized is not Matte... There is a cut Matte category in the game and as i can remember there was another one. That and the car was probably taken out so they can add it back later to show how much they still care about the game.

Matte has it's own category and is totally different from Anodized
http://new3.fjcdn.com/comments/Blank+_0d0757c0565f9d7213278830804a6c5c.jpg

Drop_Streak_Pro
12-09-2014, 11:48 PM

I have the Season pass, but can't get that spec for this beauty. But then I saw it in that race and I WANT that spec, Ubisoft! And I am not going to pay a single dollar for it. IT IS IN THE GAME, give it to us! :mad: