PDA

View Full Version : [ASK] Assassin's Creed III Season Pass

emesha2030
12-07-2014, 12:38 PM
So I just bought AC III Standard Edition on Steam when it's on sale, and maybe when I already got enough money I will bought the Tyranny of King Washington. So, does the Season Pass does have it's DLC? What about the Lost Mayan Ruins? Are there include in Season Pass?

Thank you

Anykeyer
12-07-2014, 12:54 PM
All purchasable DLCs are included. Mayan ruins too, its a part of Hidden Secrets DLC. There is only one thing which you'll miss - Benedict Arnold, as its exclusive to PS3 version and PC Deluxe Edition. Not a big deal, its short and boring.

Lignjoslav
12-07-2014, 01:27 PM
The Lost Mayan Ruins are in the season pass, but it's a very short, very easy freerunning exercise, albeit in a different surrounding than the rest ofg ACIII.

Since the Season Pass usually costs no more than the three parts of Tyranny put together, the Pass is the better choice because of the small extras. Those extras on their own aren't worth much.

YazX_
12-07-2014, 02:05 PM
And also make sure to buy season pass from steam or steam key incase you are buying from third-party services since UPlay key will not work on steam.