PDA

View Full Version : Rogue - Animal Hunting

DynaRider
12-07-2014, 02:28 AM
I need a couple of arctic hare pelts and have traveled to different spots where the map indicates they live. However, I search high and low but don't see any of them anywhere. I've found hares, deer, polar bears, etc. but can't seem to find any arctic hares. Animals do not always show up in the spots indicated on the map even though you hide or walk around. Is there some kind of secret to getting the animals you need for crafting?

STDlyMcStudpants
12-07-2014, 06:43 PM
I need a couple of arctic hare pelts and have traveled to different spots where the map indicates they live. However, I search high and low but don't see any of them anywhere. I've found hares, deer, polar bears, etc. but can't seem to find any arctic hares. Animals do not always show up in the spots indicated on the map even though you hide or walk around. Is there some kind of secret to getting the animals you need for crafting?

nope, i usually just go the spot, take out my rope dart, get what spawns and fast travel back and forth... ive always had at least 1 spawn every time

melbye82
12-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Unless you absolutely want the thrill of the hunt every material you get from hunting can be bought from stores.

Kytr
12-12-2014, 12:51 AM
That's what I ended up doing -- the spawn rate for some of these animals is far too low for the number of skins that you need. Once you have killed one, buy the rest -- it's faster and you don't need the money.