PDA

View Full Version : What are some good AC comics to start on?

EmbodyingSeven5
12-07-2014, 01:55 AM
please list some AC comic suggestions below. I love AC lore and want to hope into the comics as well

GoldenBoy9999
12-07-2014, 01:58 AM
Good question! I used to have a list of every single AC book but that was on my old hard drive that died. I plan to make another soon.

But, I do know that many people love The Fall and The Chain. They are included in Subject 4 and I have it. They are are bout Nikolai Orelov and Daniel Cross. I'd say it's a pretty good starting point.

EmbodyingSeven5
12-07-2014, 02:14 AM
Good question! I used to have a list of every single AC book but that was on my old hard drive that died. I plan to make another soon.

But, I do know that many people love The Fall and The Chain. They are included in Subject 4 and I have it. They are are bout Nikolai Orelov and Daniel Cross. I'd say it's a pretty good starting point.
cool! ok. is it a trilogy?

Fatal-Feit
12-07-2014, 02:18 AM
I hear Brahman is good.

Namikaze_17
12-07-2014, 02:22 AM
The Fall/Chain - Features Nikolai Orelov & Daniel Cross

Aqulius- Story of Desmond's Gallo-Roman Ancestor

Brahman- Story of Arbaaz Mir

Just to name a few. ^^

GoldenBoy9999
12-07-2014, 03:50 AM
cool! ok. is it a trilogy?

Well, The Fall and The Chain are a two part series. The creators of those two made Brahman as well so I guess it's kinda like a trilogy. The Fall and The Chain are both in Subject 4. Brahman isn't.

There's also the French Comic Series. There are 6 books so far but I don't think the last one has been translated to English yet. The first 3 are included in the Assassin's Creed: The Ankh of Isis Trilogy. They follow the characters Aquilus and Accipiter. Here is the wiki page for it: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_%28comic_series%29

VestigialLlama4
12-07-2014, 03:54 AM
please list some AC comic suggestions below. I love AC lore and want to hope into the comics as well

The best one is BRAHMAN, which is honestly one of the best stories in the entire franchise and it's great that it's something you can only do in comics. It's got everything that makes Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed and it uses the flashback narrative in a very cunning way.

ze_topazio
12-07-2014, 04:06 AM
"The Fall" and its direct sequel "The Chain" and then Brahman, they are the only ones canon, the French comics are not canon and follow a alternate timeline, both in the modern day and in the past.

GoldenBoy9999
12-07-2014, 04:32 AM
"The Fall" and its direct sequel "The Chain" and then Brahman, they are the only ones canon, the French comics are not canon and follow a alternate timeline, both in the modern day and in the past.

That's actually incorrect. The 1st and third books are non-canon but book 2, Aquilus, is canon. That is confirmed by Ubiosft and is visible in the Universe video and in the encyclopedia.