PDA

View Full Version : Edward/Haytham in Victory?

LoyalACFan
12-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Considering two of our previous protagonists were Londoners, do you think they'll be referenced at all in Victory? Maybe filling the shoes of Altair from AC2 or Thomas de Carneillon from ACU. I think it'd be pretty cool if we got some more insight on what Edward was doing in his later years. I don't want it to be a major plot point, exactly, but it'd be cool to see in side content. Maybe we could get a few Edward-themed missions to replace the Nostradamus Enigmas.

Cactiii
12-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Referenced? Maybe. There could be something like how Ezio got to see what Altair was doing in Revelations and an odd reference here and there, but obviously we're not going to see them considering that they would be dead after that amount of time. I don't think they'll be as major of a role as Altair/de Carneillon though.

Pandassin
12-06-2014, 07:57 PM
I'd love to see the Kenway Manor and where Edward was buried. Those are the main references I'm hoping for.

Namikaze_17
12-06-2014, 10:24 PM
Yeah, like the comment above, I'd love to see a deserted or newly formed Kenway Manor held by Jenny's descendants.

It can an easter egg with references of Haytham & Edward. ^^

Maybe even Connor if needed.

Fatal-Feit
12-07-2014, 12:39 AM
I'd love to see the Kenway Manor and where Edward was buried. Those are the main references I'm hoping for.

I-I just love your name, mang. And your avatar. Marry me.

Anyway, I god damn hope so. Even an Easter Egg will do. Victorian London is my most anticipating setting and those are some of my favorite characters in the franchise. As if I couldn't get anymore hyped, some secret armor or weapon from the Kenways would make me explode. What about the sword Edward was to bestow to Haytham? I know it broke and was lost, but hey, we're in the Animus/Helix Database.

JustPlainQuirky
12-07-2014, 12:45 AM
Imagine seeing Connor's tombstone next to Edward's. omigosh.

So many implications.

Though I kind of want Connor buried next to Haytham in boston :(

Xstantin
12-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Anyway, I god damn hope so. Even an Easter Egg will do. Victorian London is my most anticipating setting and those are some of my favorite characters in the franchise. As if I couldn't get anymore hyped, some secret armor or weapon from the Kenways would make me explode. What about the sword Edward was to bestow to Haytham? I know it broke and was lost, but hey, we're in the Animus/Helix Database.

Is that the same as the bird-hilt sword from BF? Preorder dlc confirmed

Namikaze_17
12-07-2014, 01:02 AM
Imagine seeing Connor's tombstone next to Edward's. omigosh.

So many implications.

What would Connor be doing in London? :rolleyes:

Me too. :(

Altair1789
12-07-2014, 02:40 AM
I'd like the Kenway manor to be like the new villa. I hope there's heavy references to Alta´r and Connor though. I don't want another ACU- type explanation of something where there is no explanation of anything at all

Assassin_M
12-07-2014, 02:44 AM
New York*

Anyway, I stopped imagining such things ever since I was certain that Connor would be mentioned somehow in Unity (it's like they go up up through the topic of "Revolution" and then gloss over the American Revolution and thus ANY mention of Connor)
What i expect to see is the Manor, at least.

JustPlainQuirky
12-07-2014, 02:46 AM
New York*

Anyway, I stopped imagining such things ever since I was certain that Connor would be mentioned somehow in Unity (it's like they go up up through the topic of "Revolution" and then gloss over the American Revolution and thus ANY mention of Connor)
What i expect to see is the Manor, at least.

I knew Connor wasn't going to be mentioned.

Ubi just doesn't treat his character with respect.

But I doubt we'll see the Manor TBH. As MUCH as I'd love to see it.

I think they forgot about it and they're too far in development to fix it.

Makes me so sad.

Assassin_M
12-07-2014, 02:53 AM
I knew Connor wasn't going to be mentioned.

Ubi just doesn't treat his character with respect.

But I doubt we'll see the Manor TBH. As MUCH as I'd love to see it.

I think they forgot about it and they're too far in development to fix it.

Makes me so sad.
Yeah, I mean heck, there was one conversation in Unity with Pierre Where he said "Mirabeau wants to bring the Revolution to a "happy" ending" and I was thinking "haaaaa? haaaaa? come on? like?? liiiiiiiiiiiiiike?" and cutscene "Godammit, like the American one"
for ONCE, a mention would not be forced and they gloss over it.

I don't know, I mean, sure he never got a sequel but then again, no one else did but Ezio.

Well, Jenny might have had kids? maybe?

I-Like-Pie45
12-07-2014, 02:55 AM
I don't think she had any legit married kids cause she was probably past fertility when Haytham rescued her, but maybe she was forcibly conduced into siring a few children by her captors.

Namikaze_17
12-07-2014, 02:57 AM
I don't think she had any legit married kids cause she was probably past fertility when Haytham rescued her, but maybe she was forcibly conduced into siring a few children by her captors.

Cool story...

Rodin4
12-08-2014, 01:33 AM
this is a long shot but the player character could be Connor's great-grandson via one of Connor's kids could have traveled to England to coordinate with the British brotherhood or something similar

Via his conversations with Lafayette at Valley Forge, we know he has an interest in visiting France and in one of the Duncan Little side quests, he and Duncan talk about visiting Ireland so a potential Connor potential would be just him visiting England(and a few other locales) for some R and R after AC3.

Some plot threads would be Connor finding something of interest with Haytham's journal so he decides to investigate (giving us a chance to revisit Haytham), Reginald birch was interested in Edward because he had a journal filled with First Civ research so maybe finding out what it contained and what happened to it would be an interest of Connor given his interactions with Juno, his future wife could be a British assassin who wants to rebuild the brotherhood etc etc.

One of his hypothetical kids could decide he or she has more of a connection to Britian so they relocate and a few generations later Bobs your uncle. The player character carries the Kenway spirit, if not the kenway name (to be fair Connor never refers to himself as Connor kenway so maybe the kids dont either).

For all we know he could wanna write the Kenway family history as an assassin text for future generations so he decides to visit some places of interest like the old kenway manor and that could be a side-quest.

It be cool but probably not gonna happen :nonchalance:

Hans684
12-13-2014, 09:59 PM
I'd love to get Haytham's outfit, but not locked behind an other pointless media. Like Alta´r's Armor compared to the legendary Assassin in Unity, one outfit is possible to get without X media(a pluss), one is locked behind a App and pointless filler glyphs(a minus). One gives full experice, one is locked behind so much ensued end stuff that's ridiculous. What's fun about locked content like that?

Namikaze_17
12-13-2014, 10:08 PM
Imagine talking to a happy family that now lives where the Kenway Manor used to be....

And they know NOTHING of what happened.

Just...Damn. TT-TT

But I'd love to see Edward's grave or some passage that gives us a special Kenway outfit/armor/sword etc.

Pandassin
12-13-2014, 10:32 PM
I-I just love your name, mang. And your avatar. Marry me.

Haha thanks :P

I think it would also be pretty cool if there was an easter egg like AC2 with the ghosts of Ezio's family, but at the Kenway Manor with the ghosts of the Kenways.

Namikaze_17
12-13-2014, 10:38 PM
Haha thanks :P

I think it would also be pretty cool if there was an easter egg like AC2 with the ghosts of Ezio's family, but at the Kenway Manor with the ghosts of the Kenways.

Bro... O__O

That's an awesome idea.

And have the Kenway theme play during it. :cool:

souNdwAve89
12-13-2014, 10:45 PM
Speaking of Edward, the Assassin robe that the guy is wearing in the Victory screenshots looks like a mix of Edward's (top) and Shay's (bottom). I'm assuming that it's still a prototype like how they used Ezio as a template for Connor during the early stages of AC3's development.