PDA

View Full Version : PATCH 4- The End/Near The End Of this year!!!

FatiguedEnigma
12-06-2014, 06:15 PM
They are in the middle of testing the Patch and it will be rolling out Before 2015..

Also Season Pass Holders They will be getting you your free game, as well as The FREE DLC for everyone.
May Be Abit too long for us. But after watching some interviews With Gabe.. I kind Of Respect Ubisoft A bit more:/

So Far if you want to play Assassins Creed Unity .. You'll have to play offline./ No internet. it works fine for me. sometimes it gets buggy. but eh. better then sitting there as my game crashes everytime i click continue.. So far i say suck it up and play offline until the update:)

Good day

Pr0metheus 1962
12-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Most people don't pay $60 for a game expecting it to be fully ready for play only after 8 weeks of waiting for it to be fixed. So far this game has been equal parts fun and frustration, pretty much equivalent to being a beta tester. I don't ever pay $60 to be a beta tester - beta testers play for free.

I'll "suck it up" if Ubisoft sends me a refund. Until then, I have complaining to do that amounts to two lots of $60 (for pre-ordering the game on disc and in digital download form - yes, I'm an idiot because I trusted Ubisoft) AND about 100 hours I've spent struggling through a game that should have been a pleasurable experience, not a frustrating one. That's a lot of complaining. Considering my average earnings throughout my life has been about $10/hour, I reckon Ubisoft deserve about $1120 (or 112 hours) worth of me badmouthing Unity. At the end of that, I might feel as if we've reached some kind of equality for this disgusting embarrassment of a game.

Kyler45
12-06-2014, 07:19 PM
That is far too long of a wait. I don't know about others, but when I buy a game, I don't expect having to wait 8 weeks to actually play it.

FatiguedEnigma
12-07-2014, 06:00 AM
That is far too long of a wait. I don't know about others, but when I buy a game, I don't expect having to wait 8 weeks to actually play it.

i understand your anger my Friend, the best you can do is try and play offline for now

topeira1980
12-07-2014, 05:25 PM
can anyone tell me where UBI said that the patch will come out THIS month? all i could hear is "SOON" which can be anywhere between a weak and a year in our industry....