PDA

View Full Version : How To Reload Your Weapons

FatiguedEnigma
12-06-2014, 05:40 PM
I'm sure alot of you have been asking how do you reload without actually shooting the last bullet .. many have (As ive heard plenty asking oonline)) well i accidently found out .. Its LS .. One of the thumbsticks:) Cant believe i never realised :(

GoldenBoy9999
12-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Thanks for telling everyone. I thought you were asking and I was going to tell you as another forumer told me. It was one of my requested features for Victory. :rolleyes: I'm glad I know now because my character carries guns a lot.

If the game told me to use LS, I missed it.

FatiguedEnigma
12-06-2014, 06:11 PM
Thanks for telling everyone. I thought you were asking and I was going to tell you as another forumer told me. It was one of my requested features for Victory. :rolleyes: I'm glad I know now because my character carries guns a lot.

If the game told me to use LS, I missed it.

Yeah i carry a rifle aha.. I didnt even realise until i shot someone and had a panic-button mash.. then i reloaded .. so now i feel like a boss when i shoot someone reload and shoot two other guys :) Good fun

The8bitAsian
12-07-2014, 01:22 AM
I found a way to infinitely reload multi shot weapons meaning you will always have the maximum amount of ammo. Just leave at least 1 bullet left and then go to character customization, equip a different rifle, pistol, (any weapon might work as long as it's in the category you want to reload), and then equip back to your original pistol/rifle and there it is, full ammo! Hope this helps

Fatal-Feit
12-07-2014, 01:25 AM
Just to add, you can't reload your rifle when running or jogging like in the Kenway Saga. Arno will just put it away because for whatever reason, running causes him to automatically sheath his weapons. Stupid decision, IMO. I'm saying this now so some people won't go through the same frustration I had.

Altair1789
12-07-2014, 02:25 AM
Just to add, you can't reload your rifle when running or jogging like in the Kenway Saga. Arno will just put it away because for whatever reason, running causes him to automatically sheath his weapons. Stupid decision, IMO. I'm saying this now so some people won't go through the same frustration I had.

At least we can slide like a badass when running+shooting

wvstolzing
12-07-2014, 02:46 AM
(L3), to give the Official Sony(tm) PlayStation(tm) designation.

FatiguedEnigma
12-07-2014, 06:08 AM

Does annoy me alot especially when i'm trying to shoot somebody via quick fire and he'l' keep sheathing it...

Aphex_Tim
12-07-2014, 06:40 AM
I found a way to infinitely reload multi shot weapons meaning you will always have the maximum amount of ammo. Just leave at least 1 bullet left and then go to character customization, equip a different rifle, pistol, (any weapon might work as long as it's in the category you want to reload), and then equip back to your original pistol/rifle and there it is, full ammo! Hope this helps

That sounds like way too much of a hassle, considering ammo really isn't that expensive in the game.

GoldenBoy9999
12-07-2014, 08:59 AM
Does annoy me alot especially when i'm trying to shoot somebody via quick fire and he'l' keep sheathing it...

That annoys me too. He looks kinda silly and it's frustrating gameplay wise as well.

That sounds like way too much of a hassle, considering ammo really isn't that expensive in the game.

Yep, I can always afford a full thing of ammo; phantom blades on the other hand...

FatiguedEnigma
12-07-2014, 11:12 AM
That annoys me too. He looks kinda silly and it's frustrating gameplay wise as well.

Yep, I can always afford a full thing of ammo; phantom blades on the other hand...

Really???
I've got cash flowing.. but usually If you loot guys.. Phantom blades ARE usually on snipers

GoldenBoy9999
12-07-2014, 12:41 PM
Really???
I've got cash flowing.. but usually If you loot guys.. Phantom blades ARE usually on snipers

Yeah I actually like it. I've been having to be skilled in combat and conserve money for things I want. I would've had money for everything in the game at this point. The stuff that wipes me out is consumables. The last time I refilled it cost 4700.

Rafe Harwood
12-07-2014, 03:56 PM
(L3), to give the Official Sony(tm) PlayStation(tm) designation.

LB for hexbox

GoldenBoy9999
12-07-2014, 04:34 PM
LB for hexbox

:confused: Oh, is that some slang for Xbox? That's incorrect anyway, it's LS as in Left Stick...

Rafe Harwood
12-07-2014, 04:49 PM
:confused: Oh, is that some slang for Xbox? That's incorrect anyway, it's LS as in Left Stick...

Run up a rat line playing BF and hit LS and see what you get

GoldenBoy9999
12-07-2014, 04:52 PM

:confused: We're not even talking about Black Flag. This thread was about how to reload your gun in Unity without firing all the shots out.

Rafe Harwood
12-07-2014, 04:57 PM
:confused: We're not even talking about Black Flag. This thread was about how to reload your gun in Unity without firing all the shots out.

Unity wasn't even mentioned. The topic says "how to reload your weapons"

Both BF and Rogue reload in exactly the same manner, LB on hexbox. If I had been talking about Unity, I would have said hexbone, It's not my terminology there's a problem with ;)

GoldenBoy9999
12-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Unity wasn't even mentioned. The topic says "how to reload your weapons"

Both BF and Rogue reload in exactly the same manner, LB on hexbox. If I had been talking about Unity, I would have said hexbone, It's not my terminology there's a problem with ;)

It's implied that the topic is about Unity as BF came out a year ago. The OP also says LS (Left Stick, go look) reloads. This solves the problem of firing all shots out to get a full "clip." And no, they don't reload in the same manner. You use LB in BF and LS in Unity. They have different control schemes.

I don't care about your terminology. I've never even heard anybody use those words.

Rafe Harwood
12-07-2014, 05:44 PM
It's implied that the topic is about Unity as BF came out a year ago. The OP also says LS (Left Stick, go look) reloads. This solves the problem of firing all shots out to get a full "clip." And no, they don't reload in the same manner. You use LB in BF and LS in Unity. They have different control schemes.

I don't care about your terminology. I've never even heard anybody use those words.

Of course you've probably never heard somebody use those words. It's a personal thing and not exactly rocket science to work it out. Do you use walkthroughs a lot?

There is no 'implication', this is an AC forum. I do not have a hexbone hence I would never be talking about Unity because although I have it, I have not got anything to play it on yet.

I have however, got Rogue. So,your 'implication' is in your mind, not reality.

It's all good though. We know where we are now and that's all that counts :)

FatiguedEnigma
12-07-2014, 07:24 PM
Yeah I actually like it. I've been having to be skilled in combat and conserve money for things I want. I would've had money for everything in the game at this point. The stuff that wipes me out is consumables. The last time I refilled it cost 4700.

Combat is hard at first.. Once you get used to it, you can calculate their actions.. i notice people try to rush kill alot in the fighting causing the enemy to kill them.. Personally i think taking your time in a fight is most important.. and also taking out shooters

FatiguedEnigma
12-07-2014, 07:26 PM

What happens?? & Sorry for the miss understanding.. I'm sure its obvious though,, with a new game the forums is alive again aha