PDA

View Full Version : [PS3] AC Rogue: Naval Convoy Help

PandaPuff86
12-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Hey guys I thought that I might ask for help on getting convoys to appear. There a trophy based on getting 20 convoys but all i could get is 4 convoys so if anyone has any ideas please tell me how its done. Thanks in advance.

MakimotoJin
12-06-2014, 05:43 PM
Sail around the North Atlantic.The convoys will show up in the mini-map once you're close.
But,if you go into a tavern,and ask for information,you will earn the location of a convoy.But ask in taverns of the North Atlantic.Taverns of the RIver Valley will only give you supply camps' locations,and New York will give either a convoy location,or a supply camp.

STDlyMcStudpants
12-06-2014, 09:52 PM
What I did
Step 1 Travel to each of the 3 taverns
Travel to 1 - take out the convoy
Travel to 2 - take out the convoy
Travel to tavern 3 - take out convoy

Travel to 1 again, if he reveals a location repeat step 1 until no intel is available..
if no intel is available trvel to anticosti, quickly bring up your map so enemy ships dont detect you and look for 3 ships near by that are close to eachother and all facing the same direction, use your spy glass to see if the ship has a black stripe on its sails, if it does.. attack it.. if none spawn sail to Fort Baie Rouge i think it is? (the one on the bottom right of the map)
And do the same thing,
After you find one in any of those 2 spots take it out and then repeat step 1...
I got up to 17 ships doing this... for the final 3, one of the taverns in new york will reveal a location..
After you take that one out.. of the original 3 with have intel again for the final 2 you need