PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading packages on existing cars?

RadicalSpirit
12-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Anyone know how to upgrade an existing level package on your car?

For instance, when I bought my first performance vehicle I put the basic (Pre-paid by Zoe) Level 10 (I think) performance package on it & then I customised from that point.

But I cannot find an option to purchase the level 20 or level 30 performance package for existing vehicles, it's as though there is no path to it once you already change the initial package.

I recently got the 458 Speciale today & was able to buy the level 30 performance package for it & customise from that point, so of course my ferrari is now better than my other performance vehicle as the base stat difference between the packages was about 150.

Level 10 was 350, & I think the level 30 was 500 or 501. I might be a little inaccurate with the level of the packages as I cannot remember the exact level, but whatever the base level package (Prepaid by Zoe) was for the performance vehicles, is the current spec I have on one vehicle, & I am now level 31 so I assume it was the level 30 package I bought for the speciale.

Anyway, if anyone knows a way of upgrading the package from 10 to 30 for my old vehicles I would appreciate it, there doesn't seem to be any options for it in the HQ or Perf tuner in Miami.

IWybie
12-07-2014, 12:24 AM
il jump on this question as well, I really dont think there is an option. It gives you another reason to buy a new car. Which is what I ended up doing.

My camero dirt spec was 470, running against 560 cars; so i bought a skyline with the lvl 40 dirt upgrade, and its like 670 now.

It basically leaves my camero rotting in HQ

This fking sucks, any help from anyone?

WizCaulifa
12-07-2014, 03:46 AM
Same issue here, can not find a place to upgrade an existing perf spec from lv 20 to lv 30 package.

Wildc4tt
12-07-2014, 03:50 AM
I could only do a car like that if I had just bought it. But it seems that it also opens up the parts to be bought seperately for your other cars if you go to the correct tuning shop to buy them.