PDA

View Full Version : PC Patch 1.5.0 - December 8th, 2014

xMiiSTY
12-05-2014, 10:24 PM
PC Patch 1.5.0 is now available for download.

Patch Notes:

Added 21:9 aspect ratio support
Added Russian text and subtitles to worldwide game version
Fixed an issue with aim assist
Fixed an issue with grappling if aim button was remapped on another key
Fixed an issue with mouse input
Fixed an issue with movement key binding on mouse buttons
Fixed an issue with Uplay invites in Steam version
Fixed various Controls issues
Fixed various Graphic issues
Fixed various IGE issues
Fixed various Session Browser issues
Fixed various UI issues
NVIDIA graphics preset was removed
Reduced performance drop impact during streaming

If you still continue to experience any of these issues when this patch goes live, please contact our Ubisoft Support (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/943304).

This is a PC ONLY patch. You should see version 1.5.0 in the bottom left of the Main Menu if it has been successfully installed. If you are playing Far Cry 4 on a different platform, your version number will be different.

BassMan_
12-06-2014, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the update. Crossing my fingers that the stuttering is fixed, but not expecting too much since Watch Dogs is yet to be fixed.

budyll
12-06-2014, 12:46 AM
PC Patch 1.5.0 will be available next week for download.

Patch Notes:

Fixed various IGE issues
Fixed various UI issues

If you still continue to experience any of these issues when this patch goes live, please contact our Ubisoft Support (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/943304).

This is a PC ONLY patch. You should see version 1.5.0 in the bottom left of the Main Menu if it has been successfully installed. If you are playing Far Cry 4 on a different platform, your version number will be different.

Why Nvidia graphics preset was removed?
And when will we finally see Nvidia HairWorks that was promised to be available soon after the launch of the game :/?

budyll
12-06-2014, 12:50 AM
xMiisty I couldn't think about anything more vague than reading: "Fixed various Graphic issues" :x.

Why no actual CHANGELOG that lists what did you actually fixed?!
How about finally addressing terrible stutter even when the game works in stable 60FPS on ultra settings with GTX970? Even changing settings to low doesn't eliminate stuttering...

Babou..
12-06-2014, 01:08 AM
Will we be able to assign different keys for on foot/vehicle/buzzer??
Is that also fixed? :confused:

You guys can be pretty vague sometimes!

MStoneC
12-06-2014, 01:27 AM
Thank you Devs for your hard work. Keep the patch train comming.

xp3nd4bl3
12-06-2014, 02:05 AM
Great news! Hopefully 'various Graphics issues' includes black shadows and other SLI issues.

Fawz
12-06-2014, 02:17 AM
I really hope that patch fixes the performance issues and doesn't add any new problems. I've been holding off on playing the game like mad due to the infuriating issues. If the patch does what it promises I will be pleased :)

The stuttering issues have been the worse and I'm hoping that the vague fixes to graphical issues and performance issues while streaming (textures?) will fix the stuttering. It took a lot longer than it should have to fix such a widespread critical problem, but better late then never.

zinfinion
12-06-2014, 03:35 AM
Thank you for hearing the concerns of those of us with 21:9 aspect ratio displays. It means a lot as being such a rare (but awesome) ratio, 21:9 tends to get overlooked.

That said, I still have a few concerns, namely will the 21:9 support also address the oxygen mask and mortar sight overlays not properly filling the screen? As seen here:

http://i.imgur.com/PFzqNEW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cUrEC1Q.jpg

And is there any chance that sniper rifle scopes could be switched back to Far Cry 3 style, without the black bars?

Far Cry 3:

http://i.imgur.com/EPfj6yS.jpg

Far Cry 4:

http://i.imgur.com/q966r1I.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NzrhCKX.jpg

BWX232
12-06-2014, 06:04 AM
Could you fix the broken shadow map textures? It is very annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqHvC-FYuBw

DForce41
12-06-2014, 06:22 AM
Will it fix the no sound ingame issue?

EKRboi
12-06-2014, 07:10 AM
Fixed various IGE issues
Fixed various UI issues

ok.. so that may be a good start.. but this time instead of fixing these issues with this game and then forgetting that many of these seem to end up in every damn game ubisoft allows to goto retail, PLEASE put a HUGE sign in every dev studio with a list of these issues and others that are common complaints (21:9.. stutter.. ubisoft console->PC sh*timization™..etc) and then maybe get a decent assortment of hardware and you know.. actually try the game.

Briefi
12-06-2014, 09:58 AM
what about that SH*T letterboxing with 16:10 ? would be nice if this gets an option like in fc3...

Hywellvdp
12-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Will it fix the no sound ingame issue?

I still cant play with 5.1 DTS and get sound.... yet every other game i have works. Please fix this devs, theres plenty of threads with people having the same issues...

DJ_Cas
12-06-2014, 12:38 PM
-Added Russian text and subtitles to worldwide game version

Ubisoft you wouldn't jerk that much and add English version of the game to RU/CIS versions. I buy licensed games to play in Original English language and not forced Russian as you do ...

BWX232
12-06-2014, 01:14 PM
I still cant play with 5.1 DTS and get sound.... yet every other game i have works. Please fix this devs, theres plenty of threads with people having the same issues...

They never fixed it in Watchdogs, even though they said they would. So I wouldnt hold my breath on that one.

I reconfigured my system and got it to work w/o spending a dime on a sound card, I just used the one on my GTX670 via HDMI into receiver, then monitor. Still, that has it's own problems with the way windows works, messing up desktop icons and window size when you switch HDMI inputs on receiver, and also if you switch inputs while game is running in background, the sound will no longer work in FC4 unless you restart game, but it still works on rest of PC.. Almost like a DRM for the sound in game or something which is ridiculous. Either that or a just another poorly coded audio bug.

qballdball
12-06-2014, 02:31 PM
hi,from day 1 that i bought this game it freezes when i wont to start up the game,
it starts with the sign of FAR CRY4,then a green windows opens and it crashes everytime.
untill now there was only one update andit did change nothing,
and because of all this trouble on the pc i bought it on ps3 and guess what????? no probs
are you guys gonne fix it or what???

bartek_kowalski
12-06-2014, 03:19 PM
I hope that this patch:
a) will be able to download via Uplay, because I've tried to play FC4 like a hundred times for the last 3 weeks and I haven't noticed any of previous patches;
b) will fix the black screen issue - 3 weeks after paying full price for the game at the premiere and I still feel like being robbed.
Finger crossed for above.

Strajder69
12-06-2014, 04:27 PM
All I want is that they fix annoying fps hiccups but my feeling tells me that they won't.

BWX232
12-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Also UBISOFT. Fix it so that I can set up my Keyboard and Mouse controls like in FAR CRY 3!

I want to changed my weapons with MOUSE WHEEL! Come on.

Get grande type change OFF of mouse wheel!

Also let me zoom camera with mouse wheel no matter WHAT I have mouse wheel bound as. Why did you do that in the first place? Makes no sense at all! it works in FC3.

Also REMOVE the entanglement of mouse wheel and "page-up" and "page-down".
I NEED to bind those to throw rock and other stuff as I am left handed and use RIGHT side of keyboard to play, A LOT of people do.

Come on. Fix this crap, you never did in FC3 BLOOD DRAGON and I only played through that game once because it sucked so back not being able to change weapons with mouse wheel.

FIX THIS key-bind stuff! All if it!

Many people are stuck and cannot play the game because of this.

That is why we play on PC, so were aren't stuck with pre-baked controller setups.

Let us bind any key to do anything! What the hell? Why wouldn't you guys just fix it? More people will buy the game if you do. How hard is that to understand?
If you fix all this crap, people that have already pirated the game, will turn around and buy it just on general principles. They WANT to give you their money for a working game.

FC3 sold pretty well right? Because it freaking runs great and works well.

There's only one key-bind issue I couldn't work around and still cannot fix in Far cry 3. I cannot aim down sight of mounted weapon when "numpad-0" bound for aiming and using "right mouse button" for "interact".
I bet that bug is STILL in Far Cry 4 too! Why don't you guys just fix this stuff? I don't get it. Take some pride in your work for crying out loud.

mcrr
12-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Was starting to wonder if we were getting a 1.5 patch before next year. Info was a little scarce.

PatrickJr.
12-06-2014, 07:55 PM
What about Simulated Hairworks?

MetalGeo1
12-06-2014, 08:38 PM
Will (half of) PC users finally be able to continue after the end of Act 2? I wasn't very happy with my save getting messed up and having to start all over again.

Hammerark
12-06-2014, 11:28 PM
Why is it Nvidia get all these hairworks and not AMD, can't you at least give us some floppy wigs ?

matt_som
12-07-2014, 12:30 AM
what about that SH*T letterboxing with 16:10 ? would be nice if this gets an option like in fc3...

I am shocked, stunned and amazed they have ignored our requests for working 16:10 support which is a common aspect ratio yet added 21:9.

Why are 16:10 users being punished with a nasty letter box???? PLEASE add 16:10 support guys come on!!

thebusdriver69
12-07-2014, 01:41 AM
Great news! Hopefully 'various Graphics issues' includes black shadows and other SLI issues.

Dear Lords of Ubisoft please fix the SLI issues

Merc42
12-07-2014, 04:06 AM
Even after 1.4 I still can not play Far Cry 4. Black screen and "not responding" . I've so far wasted 60 bucks and 2 days downloading (purchased through Steam) on this no go game. I love Far Cry 2 and 3 and was looking forward to 4. I waited for the fix of the black screen but it didn't matter for me.
Also are you going to fix the lack of dual core support? OR should I get my money back now .:mad:

xxyuroxx
12-07-2014, 04:19 AM
I am shocked, stunned and amazed they have ignored our requests for working 16:10 support which is a common aspect ratio yet added 21:9.

Why are 16:10 users being punished with a nasty letter box???? PLEASE add 16:10 support guys come on!!

i agree, please bring us this option!!

Frag_Maniac
12-07-2014, 04:35 AM
Hoping that performance drop/streaming thing they're talking about deals with the massive hitching. Is that word or stuttering not in your vocabulary Ubi? You act like you've never heard it before, even though pretty much everyone on PC mentions it.

This game, like Far Cry 3, also has the same AO flickering problem, esp in trees.

Another thing I've noticed is objects that are highlighted, like a grapple anchor I toss the grapple up to, will switch from being highlighted to showing specs of highlight light sprinkled around them. That and I often get these rectangular shadowy boxes flash on the upper center of the screen when mantling up onto anchor points and such.

OK Ubi, you now have this title being touted as Shooter of the Year, so you have tons of free advertising to sell more copies. Do the right thing and detail the patch notes better and stick with it if we tell you it ain't workin.

CoconutCat47
12-07-2014, 05:06 AM
Will (half of) PC users finally be able to continue after the end of Act 2? I wasn't very happy with my save getting messed up and having to start all over again.

i have the same problem

the auto save when leaving doesnt work i go gather some easter egg things i come back there back on my map again VERY annoying

good thing i am trying to do main mission stuff

BrentJustice
12-07-2014, 07:24 AM
Why Nvidia graphics preset was removed?
And when will we finally see Nvidia HairWorks that was promised to be available soon after the launch of the game :/?

I have these same questions.

1.) Why was the NVIDIA preset removed?

2.) When will NVIDIA HairWorks be added to the game?

Thank you

-Brent

The.Bread86
12-07-2014, 07:05 PM
You should fix the Shangri La Mission 1 Crash- Bug!!

Seaclean
12-07-2014, 07:08 PM

Thank you

-Brent

This.

Decoy_0ctopus
12-07-2014, 11:43 PM
I'm glad your actively working to fix the game. I'm really looking forward to playing it when it's in working order.

However, your games shouldn't be released with this many issues, either your QA team or whoever is rushing them to get your games onto the shelves needs a kick in the backside.

PC Consumers will be happier with a polished product even if it means waiting longer. Please stop releasing games in this unfinished state.

BlackLord049
12-07-2014, 11:49 PM
Does it fix the SLI dark shadows or should we wait for a new Nvidia driver ?

nznat2012
12-07-2014, 11:49 PM
PC Patch 1.5.0 will be available next week for download.

Patch Notes:

Fixed various IGE issues
Fixed various UI issues

Cant understand this patch info. it states nothing other than "removing" a graphics settings, "because it didn't work anyhow", and also doesn't explain if the patch will eliminate studdering. Also, watch dogs is still broken, so why would this be any different - why will this game get fixed? Remember, Watch dogs was a much bigger game than far Cry 4 actually, it was hyped beyond anything we had seen in a long time, only to be released completely broken, and every patch that came out made the game worse and worse, now its completely unplayable and Ubisoft will not support it, wont reply to support messages, wont do anything about it. Even on the latest 5960X and 2 X GTX980 cards, Watch dogs runs like a rubberband studdering mess. So I'm not sure why anyone at all is holding their breath around this lesser game being fixed or repaired?

Can misty please reply with a coherent reply about what i just wrote? or will we all here in UBISOFT forums still get the run around?

Valkyrie743
12-08-2014, 01:23 AM

Thank you-Brent

i agree. when are we going to see the complete hairworks added to the game.

also this better fix the negative mouse acceleration. granted, i've already unpacked the patch files for 1.4.0 and fixed it but would be nice to have it nativity working being that that fix still does not give true raw 1:1 input.

Toothless Spoon
12-08-2014, 05:38 AM
The stuttering and shadows are the thing holding me back from playing this game - in fact its really the stutter fix. Far cry 3 had it, and when I disabled dx11 and played in dx9 it was smooth.****ty dx11. Disabling the mip-maps didn't really work for me.

As for the vague notes - I believe this is like a pre-announcement and they should go into more detail when the patch is actually released.

DaMrClown
12-08-2014, 09:36 AM
Any idea when the patch will be live?

Nandiman
12-08-2014, 09:41 AM
I pretty much guarantee it's not gonna be live at least till friday. The last patch was delayed more than a week.

DaMrClown
12-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Seriously? Aw, man...

DJ_Cas
12-08-2014, 12:38 PM
i agree. when are we going to see the complete hairworks added to the game.

also this better fix the negative mouse acceleration. granted, i've already unpacked the patch files for 1.4.0 and fixed it but would be nice to have it nativity working being that that fix still does not give true raw 1:1 input.

Nvidia Hairworks was promised with 1.4.0 and still nothing ... Ubisoft Ubisoft

cool_recep
12-08-2014, 02:02 PM
No word on dual core ?

mr_black23
12-08-2014, 02:35 PM
Don't screw this up, Ubi! Please!

bane143
12-08-2014, 02:35 PM
Hey nice to hear about the patch incoming. Can you let us know if the unable to save bug and black screen at death or end of prologue might be addressed in this patch?
Love the game but don't want to play the prologue for the 11th time lol.

DJ_Cas
12-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Was patch released for Steam version already?

RSB_Splinter
12-08-2014, 04:10 PM
No patch on uplay is there a way to tell uplay to check for updates ????

xMiiSTY
12-08-2014, 04:24 PM
We will update this thread when the patch goes live. Thanks everyone.

The-Gurhm
12-08-2014, 05:07 PM
Please Ubi, make sure this fixes the stuttering!

BigBoss_329
12-08-2014, 05:19 PM
Do not expect Nvidia Hairworks any time soon:

http://i.imgur.com/UgZl9dM.png?1

ferrisnox
12-08-2014, 05:57 PM
How do we file bug reports for the PC Platform?

ferrisnox
12-08-2014, 06:01 PM
So on the PC version with 1.4 patch, changing my FOV increasing it (I think) completely breaks the mortar view and makes it totally unusable. Is there anyway you could address this in an update, it would be nice when you change the FOV to get a number value even if its just a guesstimate for what you are changing it too.

Paul_RD
12-08-2014, 07:11 PM
It's a real shame to see that so many people are having problems with this game.
It would have been a day one buy for me, but as FC4 is not available on UK Steam, I was going to get it from a high street store instead.
In retrospect, it's just as well my purchase was delayed as I got to know what a pile of poo UBI actually released.

As a result, before I purchase, I want to see that all the common problems that a lot people seem to be getting are resolved, and in addition I also wish to see 16:10 support.
So UBI, sort your act out - get this game sorted and I will buy buy it, but fail and it's a non-buy from me.

Maybe you will blame piracy for poor sales, but in this instance I feel that UBI is the pirate by selling people a ship with a hull full of holes.

Raztafarian69
12-08-2014, 07:32 PM
Are you seriously kidding me? This pathetically small list of redundant fixed regardless of all the countless complaints?! On top of that, no promised hairworks (I'm assuming it's not even being worked on at this point, liars.), and PCSS has been removed rather than fixed? There is most definitely going to be a court case that drive Ubisoft into the ground very soon. No company should get away with passing off such unfinished garbage as a marketable product.

EDIT: A more complete list of fixes would be nice rather than just "Fixed various graphics issues"? We would actually like to be able to test to see if these issues have been fixed for everyone as we all know how horrible your quality control is... If it wasn't we wouldn't have to beg for simple patches.

Messier_87
12-08-2014, 07:37 PM
21:9 aspect ratio?? And what about 16:10 AR with 2 black bars? I think 16:10 is more used than 21:9

PilatuS32
12-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Good to see that 21:9 will be added so i can play the game.

But please Ubisoft, don't release games that are not done. It's not normal for a game needing 8 patches to be playable. I don't mind having to wait a month or 2 longer for a game. I am much more a fan of the when it's done companies.

xMiiSTY
12-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Do not expect Nvidia Hairworks any time soon.]

We have inquired about NVIDIA Hairworks. We will update when we have more information. Thank you.

matt_som
12-08-2014, 08:01 PM
21:9 aspect ratio?? And what about 16:10 AR with 2 black bars? I think 16:10 is more used than 21:9

Ive brought up this insanity time and time again, but I feel its falling on deaf ears.

Why would anyone choose to implement the far less common 21:9 ratio before fixing the common 16:10 ??? :confused::confused::confused:

Raztafarian69
12-08-2014, 08:02 PM
We have inquired about NVIDIA Hairworks. We will update when we have more information. Thank you.

Ummmm isn't "Simulated" similar to hairworks? Just seems a bit thicker is all.... Strange looking but better than normal fur I guess. SMAA has no effect on the fur though so it still shimers like crazy, and TXAA is still broken making everything shimmer. Am getting a lot of shadow map issues same as others now, shadows flickering "on and off".

EDIT: Getting severe shadow problems in snowy areas using SoftShadows. It seems that the SoftShadow setting now properly controls PCSS even if EnableNvidiaPCSS="0" in the gamerprofile.xml, so good work on that at least. Enhanced godrays seem to not work almost anywhere now though, I've seen it flicker on and off a couple times. So that's officially 4/5 Nvidia features that don't work at all, no wonder the Nvidia preset was removed... I seriously hope HBAO+ hasn't been tampered with. Also I noticed on "Simulated" fur level, bear hair is actually identical to grass, I hope actual hairworks is better than that...

andrew.cairns
12-08-2014, 08:29 PM
1.5.0 patch donwloaded (1,3G - whoa!!!), start the game and...."Far cry 4 has stopped working" and black screen... Well, really donīt know what to say... Iīm disappointed.

Bradbury2044
12-08-2014, 08:34 PM
1.5.0 patch donwloaded (1,3G - whoa!!!), start the game and...."Far cry 4 has stopped working" and black screen... Well, really donīt know what to say... Iīm disappointed.
Did you have this issue before the patch as well, or did you encounter it now for the first time?

andrew.cairns
12-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Did you have this issue before the patch as well, or did you encounter it now for the first time?

I had it before. Itīs still the same.

Babou..
12-08-2014, 08:37 PM
WTF Ubisoft!!!
I still CANNOT bind SEPARATE keys for On Foot/Vehicle/Buzzer!!!
Did you actually fix Anything with this 1.5.0 patch or what???

Raztafarian69
12-08-2014, 08:40 PM

Try validating files.

EDIT: Just realised godrays aren't broken. They've actually been fixed in a way that doesn't blind you during broad daylight and make everything washed out. The effect during high noon is far more subtle and actually a lot nicer (if I'm not mistaken again).

BatJoe1
12-08-2014, 08:50 PM
When will NVIDIA HairWorks be added to the game?

Thank you

-Brent

It will be added when no one gives a crap about this game anymore.

MrFaaaaK
12-08-2014, 08:50 PM
cool !!! 1.3 gigabytes of updates and ... "Added the 21: 9 aspect ratio support" ...
Where "Fixed various Graphic issues" ?! Where compatibility with NVIDIA SLI ? I still watch the dubbed screen that transparent film is superimposed on the main picture !!!
Forced to disable SLI and play with a single graphics card. However, I also have to reduce the graphics settings to lower. It's just hopelessness ...

Chrila
12-08-2014, 09:06 PM
nice work. Downloadspeed 350kb/s with a 100 mbit connection.......:mad:

Raztafarian69
12-08-2014, 09:07 PM
nice work. Downloadspeed 350kb/s with a 100 mbit connection.......:mad:

Uplay uses every single bit of my 16mbps connection at 1.8MB/s. Your connection speed is not their fault (unless you're being made to connect to ****ty servers, but that depends on where you live).

andrew.cairns
12-08-2014, 09:09 PM
Try validating files.

EDIT: Just realised godrays aren't broken. They've actually been fixed in a way that doesn't blind you during broad daylight and make everything washed out. The effect during high noon is far more subtle and actually a lot nicer (if I'm not mistaken again).

I did it - "Far cry 4 has stopped working".

EDIT: Godrays are broken for sure. :)

Chrila
12-08-2014, 09:10 PM
when i start a steam download at the same time, it will download with 11mb/s. so the problem is not my connection.

SPARTACUS_QC
12-08-2014, 09:14 PM
Well the patch 1.5.0 seem to do the job for me (Asus Strix GTX 970) now using the simulated fur and HBAO+ well all the nvidia gamework option . I dont use TXAA because it make things less sharper and every other settings at ultra and now everything run more FarCry 3 like ! The stutters in véhicle are 99% gone now , I'm satisfied of the result of this update so far and now i will start the game for real and immerse myself in this world . Thank you Ubisoft for this update ,now this game run more like it should have been ;)

Raztafarian69
12-08-2014, 09:16 PM
I did it - "Far cry 4 has stopped working".

EDIT: Godrays are broken for sure. :)

Close all background programs? It shouldn't be doing that whatsoever if validating says you have all the files. Try going to MyDocuments\MyGames\FarCry4\c454bd77-ae4e-404f-bdf9-0f302298919b and delete both your gamerprofile.xml and gfxsettings.farcry464.xml. Start up the game and see what happens. If none of that works, try reinstalling. If that doesn't work, there's something wrong with your system.

Yeah you're right, godrays are reaaaaaally broken now T_T

Well the patch 1.5.0 seem to do the job for me (Asus Strix GTX 970) now using the simulated fur and HBAO+ well all the nvidia gamework option . I dont use TXAA because it make things less sharper and every other settings at ultra and now everything run more FarCry 3 like ! The stutters in véhicle are 99% gone now , I'm satisfied of the result of this update so far and now i will start the game for real and immerse myself in this world . Thank you Ubisoft for this update ,now this game run more like it should have been ;)

TXAA doesn't work anyway and softshadows will cause problems for you eventually, turn it off.

zigmont8
12-08-2014, 09:28 PM
At this point the stuttering problem is gone.

Well Done Ubisoft .

This is way the game should have been released. Not 5 patches later.

andrew.cairns
12-08-2014, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE=Raztafarian69;10424295]Close all background programs? It shouldn't be doing that whatsoever if validating says you have all the files. Try going to MyDocuments\MyGames\FarCry4\c454bd77-ae4e-404f-bdf9-0f302298919b and delete both your gamerprofile.xml and gfxsettings.farcry464.xml. Start up the game and see what happens. If none of that works, try reinstalling. If that doesn't work, there's something wrong with your system.

Well, I rebooted. No running programs in background. But i didnīt find gamerprofile.xml and gfxsettings.farcry464.xml. The folder "17ef59fd-6b1f-48ed-82a0-edad73ce091a" was empty... Still the same problem.
Iīll try reinstalling tomorrow, really not in the mood for that today. If that donīt help, what can be wrong with my system? All other games work without problems...

BigBadWolfski
12-08-2014, 09:35 PM
slow clap......

still doesn't run if any of the following are running
MSI Afterburner
RivaTuner Statistics server
Logitech gaming software
Razer Tartarus drivers installed and its corresponding systray util

so basically I still need to unload all the standard gaming add ons that work flawlessly with the rest of my 350+ title gaming library.
And yes I did raise a ticket about this and all the suggestions were to uninstall everything coupled with closure notices telling me the case will close on the day they respond.. assuming that what they tell me is fixing rather than waiting for me "the customer" to respond ... why should I have to uninstall all of this software....!!! All these peripherals are specifically for gaming.

This really needs to be addressed...

KantlaK
12-08-2014, 09:37 PM
and mouse wheel up and down??? I cant set it for weapon cycle... yes really good job ubi tech!
but maybe I'm the only one with this problem, because they all use, the kid controller?

Raztafarian69
12-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Well, I rebooted. No running programs in background. But i didnīt find gamerprofile.xml and gfxsettings.farcry464.xml. The folder "17ef59fd-6b1f-48ed-82a0-edad73ce091a" was empty... Still the same problem.
Iīll try reinstalling tomorrow, really not in the mood for that today. If that donīt help, what can be wrong with my system? All other games work without problems...

I assume it's empty because you've never actually been able to open the game? In that case there's definitely something not right there, not sure if there'd be any logs to give a hint as to exactly what. But I can pretty much guarantee that it's not Ubisoft's fault. Game runs flawlessly on my system even with msi afterburner and radeonpro open injecting sweetfx and the steam overlay forced onto the game, all with no issues (95% of the time) so the game isn't as flimsy as everybody seems to think. Most people who can't run this game have probably done something on their system that's preventing the game from running, Ubisoft can't possibly account for every single configuration for every single spec PC. If reinstalling the game doesn't help I'd recommend reinstalling Windows entirely.

SPARTACUS_QC
12-08-2014, 09:40 PM
slow clap......

MSI Afterburner
Logitech gaming software
Razer Tartarus drivers installed and its corresponding systray util

so basically I still need to unload all the standard gaming add ons that work flawlessly with the rest of my 350+ title gaming library.
And yes I did raise a ticket about this and all the suggestions were to uninstall everything coupled with closure notices telling me the case will close on the day they respond.. assuming that what they tell me is fixing rather than waiting for me "the customer" to respond ... why should I have to uninstall all of this software....!!! All these peripherals are specifically for gaming.

I only use MSI Afterburner and it work for me with this game (Asus Strix GTX 970)

Raztafarian69
12-08-2014, 09:40 PM
slow clap......

MSI Afterburner

Wrong. I use both just fine, though usually activating RTSS after opening the game is a more effective method.

and mouse wheel up and down??? I cant set it for weapon cycle... yes really good job ubi tech!
but maybe I'm the only one with this problem, because they all use, the kid controller?

Because mouse wheel counts as one "button". Only switching between throwables is made to be used with one "button", cycling through weapons isn't. Don't be surprised that the game wasn't made with PC gamers in mind specifically when it comes to controls, but this is hardly that much of an issue. Plenty of other fps games don't let you cycle weapons.

Kelsey2089
12-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Yup... Still goes right into a black screen when I try to load it. Great job.

remc86007
12-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Thanks for the patch. 21:9 now works in full screen, but there is no FOV slider! The default is terrible, it's almost sickening to play. Changing back to 16:9 resolutions brings back the FOV slider, so I know it isn't broken...

xMiiSTY
12-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Yup... Still goes right into a black screen when I try to load it. Great job.

What are your PC specs?

jrmanders
12-08-2014, 09:59 PM
Will the 16:10 black bar ever be fixed?? I'm playing @1600.

Fullscreen would be nice for greater immersion.

ftbscreamer
12-08-2014, 09:59 PM
Sjo! Massive difference, its amazing how much better the player experience is now. Thanks Ubi, just wish we had this since launch....

Kelsey2089
12-08-2014, 10:00 PM
What are your PC specs?

Anthlon 455 processor 3.30 Ghz, gforce 460, 8 gb ram, just got the samsung SSD 840 EVO.

Raztafarian69
12-08-2014, 10:01 PM
What are your PC specs?

Can I just ask real quick, is their any official way to skip the intro scenes on the Uplay version of the game? Nothing I do works and I'm sick of waiting a couple minutes to load the game...

xMiiSTY
12-08-2014, 10:11 PM
Anthlon 455 processor 3.30 Ghz, gforce 460, 8 gb ram, just got the samsung SSD 840 EVO.

Please check our minimum requirements here: http://blog.ubi.com/far-cry-4-pc-specs/ (quad core minimum)

Can I just ask real quick, is their any official way to skip the intro scenes on the Uplay version of the game? Nothing I do works and I'm sick of waiting a couple minutes to load the game...

YOU MUST WATCH THEM OVER AND OVER AND OV... But seriously, you can't skip them.

Raztafarian69
12-08-2014, 10:19 PM

Aw that sucks :( Used to be able to for a short time.

DForce41
12-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Downloaded 1.5GB and still no ingame sound, that is even with dolby off and sound set to 16bit......

i5 3570, 16GB 1600 DDR3 ,ASUS GTX 760, Asus XONAR DG Audio

Great patch UBIFAIL next time I'll keep an eye on a game issues for three months before buying.

Packet5torm
12-08-2014, 10:31 PM

Patch Notes:

Fixed various IGE issues
Fixed various UI issues

Developers use the parameter "various", absent detailed description, when lacking certainty of what has been or needs to be coded.

kristoferen
12-08-2014, 10:36 PM

Well there was, until the latest Uplay patch that removed -skipintro (why?). Now the intro movies have to be removed via modding...

Glebiys
12-08-2014, 10:44 PM
It's good you're making patches, but when are you going to release DLCs??? Why did I purchased a Season Pass? At least give us the release date!!!

yoxletox31
12-08-2014, 11:07 PM
Hello,

Actually on my side the game starts well and then crashes when loading campaign mode or multi mode
=> blue screen with "atikmpag.sys" file is showed and PC reboots.
I'm not sure that I am encoutering the same problem that most people

I tried all kinds of graphic settings, either in the game and in AMD control center.
My drivers are up to date.

With low settings it crashes too, sometimes with only a black screen and without rebooting :(.
Is it the black screen everybody's talking about ?

I am lost as all my other 3D games run without problem !
Thx for your support

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 MHz, 4 cœur(s), 4 processeur(s) logique(s)
Processeur Intel Core i5-3570 CPU @ 3,4GHz
Mémoire 8GB
Windows 7 SP1 64 bits
AMD RADEON HD 7800 series, driver version 14.301.1001.0
Version Far Cry 4 - 1.5

kristoferen
12-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Hello,

Actually on my side the game crashes when loading campagn mode or multi mode
=> blue screen with "atikmpag.sys" file is showed and PC reboots.

atikmpag.sys usually indicates a driver error. Try completely uninstalling your display drivers (ATI Catalyst etc) and then downloading the latest Beta version and installing a clean install.

yoxletox31
12-08-2014, 11:16 PM
atikmpag.sys usually indicates a driver error. Try completely uninstalling your display drivers (ATI Catalyst etc) and then downloading the latest Beta version and installing a clean install.

thanks
when I did so, during installation of the catalyst drivers, a "Windows stoppped working kdbsync.exe" error pops up every time.
Do you think it installed the driver a bad way ?

PilatuS32
12-08-2014, 11:26 PM
It's good you're making patches, but when are you going to release DLCs??? Why did I purchased a Season Pass? At least give us the release date!!!

You can complain when everyone can play the game without major issues.

Washer
12-08-2014, 11:31 PM
A big thankyou from me...

The game is running much better for me now, I can finally aim, see in lovely 21:9 without fat heads and I'm seeing the frame rates I would expect from 970 sli.

Any improvements from here on in for me is gravy.

Paul

kristoferen
12-08-2014, 11:49 PM
thanks
when I did so, during installation of the catalyst drivers, a "Windows stoppped working kdbsync.exe" error pops up every time.
Do you think it installed the driver a bad way ?

If you run the installer again, you have the option to Repair. Try that.
Otherwise a reinstall and selecting Custom, then de-selecting adk runtime may work.

kristoferen
12-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Since November 18th I have been unable to play the game with either an xbox 360 controller, or an Xbox One controller with 64 bit drivers. Today patch 1.05 and surprise surprise I still CAN NOT play the game with either pad, the bugs are still there completely unfixed.

Both work fine for me. There is an issue when both drivers are installed at once though. I solved that by installing the xbone drivers first, then the 360 driver, and making sure xboxcontrol.exe is not running after my xbone controller is plugged in.

Raztafarian69
12-09-2014, 12:22 AM
Random question, does anyone know if the Pick your path offer with GTX 700 and newer GPUs includes the Limited Edition of Far Cry 4? I could've sworn Uplay said it was limited edition when I redeemed it but so far I can't recall seeing Hurk other than near the start for the co-op tutorial.... If I'm entitled to a harpoon gun, I want it X|

Sirbats
12-09-2014, 12:24 AM
21:9 stretching is fixed and seems to work properly full screen now. I still don't have sound with Dolby Digital Live 5.1 and there is still no FOV option when using surround/eyefinity or 21:9 resolutions.

qwertyu614
12-09-2014, 12:39 AM
What the hell happened ? Crossfire was working just fine but only after patch CF broke!:mad:

TR_PhysX
12-09-2014, 12:40 AM
There is no save button on the menu, also game dont save my progress with new 1.5 patch !!!

educp
12-09-2014, 12:42 AM
After installing the latest patch, the game gives me an error: "File corruper !. This program has-been manipulated and maybe it`s infected by a virus or cracked this file won`t anymore..."
That kind of **** you put patch ??? :eek::eek::eek:
I throw the game, the last patch was installed and since then I get this error, the game came gift me with the graph.

Paul_RD
12-09-2014, 12:51 AM
UBI - are you seriously saying that even though you've gone to the trouble of adding the 21:9 aspect ratio, that you were incapable of adding the 16:10 aspect ratio at the same time:confused:
http://www.heathledgerplanet.com/forum/images/smilies/wanking.gif

kristoferen
12-09-2014, 12:57 AM
UBI - are you seriously saying that even though you've gone to the trouble of adding the 21:9 aspect ratio, that you were incapable of adding the 16:10 aspect ratio at the same time:confused:
http://www.heathledgerplanet.com/forum/images/smilies/wanking.gif

I can select 16:10 in video options.

TigraPolosatiy
12-09-2014, 01:13 AM
-added russian text and subtitles to worldwide game version

ubisoft you wouldn't jerk that much and add english version of the game to ru/cis versions. I buy licensed games to play in original english language and not forced russian as you do ...

Смирись. Хахахах :d

Hanson1979
12-09-2014, 01:15 AM
Nice one. Finally SLI problems are solved. No more shadow bug :-)

marchappy
12-09-2014, 01:21 AM
Still stuttering all over the place.graphic look like they have been downgraded too textures look like 720p on my rog swift.

why is it every game you release is completely broken on pc.

Patch Notes:

Fixed various IGE issues
Fixed various UI issues

Paul_RD
12-09-2014, 01:22 AM

Thanks for that info Kristoferen.

Considering the number of requests from others to include the 16:10 aspect ratio, one would expect that UBI would have the sense to include this information in their changelog.

Strajder69
12-09-2014, 01:24 AM
The fps hiccups are almost gone, they are still present but not so frequently. Hoping that in the next patch it will be removed completely.

Arvedel
12-09-2014, 01:31 AM
Bad one for me, performance loss, worse framedrops, missing vehicles for Longinus missions, full ammo blinking empty red sometimes...

Game was running pretty well until the patch with no such problems, only 2 crashes near the end.

TigraPolosatiy
12-09-2014, 01:36 AM
Why Ubi, why are you selling us this PIECE OF CODE?
Why not just postpone the release for five-six months, according to tradition, to polish the game and not to shame in front of everyone?
Ehh...
http://smayly.ru/gallery/anime/Yolks/relief.png

rickvtv6
12-09-2014, 02:17 AM
The texture LOD seems to be better now, they don't mesh in at short distances with a horrendous effect like they did in 1.4.0 (really noticeable on fences and water tank/silo's etc).

The "Save & Quit (to main menu)" now works and does not CTD half way through the progress bar.

I wonder why they removed the Nvidia preset? PCSS and alpha to coverage are still existent and enabled in my XML file, just the fur was changed to simulated? Using all the Nvidia GameWorks settings still, tree relief, soft shadows, PCSS, blur, and the rest set to ultra with 2K resolution, TXAA x2 everything seems smooth like before, if not smoother.

Patch Notes:

Fixed various IGE issues
Fixed various UI issues

xMiiSTY, could you PLEASE find out if they will ever fix this issue? It is extremely frustrating when you utilize a home theater setup, a game that you could not wait to play then only to find a major defect like this. It is game breaking for a lot of people. Yes there is a 2 channel work around, but it feels false and misleading if it will never work, would you not agree?

Could you fix the broken shadow map textures? It is very annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqHvC-FYuBw

DAMN IT BWX! lmao I just seen your YT vid and now I notice that shadow texture bug! lol thanks :p

Drumming17
12-09-2014, 02:26 AM
Still having flickering (although noticeably less). Definitely still having ghosting issues on SLI as well (2 GTX 770's)

Sooperdewd
12-09-2014, 02:40 AM

You can select it. I've always been able to select it. It still leaves a black bar at the bottom.

It's not included in the changelog because they didn't fix it.

Please test before posting people.

Sooperdewd
12-09-2014, 02:48 AM
Well there was, until the latest Uplay patch that removed -skipintro (why?). Now the intro movies have to be removed via modding...

In Steam, -skipintro 1 still works for me.

If you meant Uplay launching only, I apologize as I launch from Steam.

EKRboi
12-09-2014, 02:49 AM
The stuttering is greatly improved, however I wouldn't call it completely fixed. It is much more enjoyable to play though. I have switched back to the FC4 sli bits and the shadows are not black anymore and I removed any XML editing I had done to try an remove the stutter before the patch.

I'm quite disappointed with hairworks, the effect is not really what the teasers pre release looked like IMO. The hair tends to flicker quite badly and It has a tendency to bring frame rate WAY down with certain animals. It seems to be the worst around a bunch of yaks.

AA is still pretty broken other than MSAA. SMAA still ghosts REALLY bad and TXAA flickers like a strobe light and may cause someone with epilepsy to have a seizure.. that can't be good.

I now sometimes get flickering when I first load the game or fast travel but it doesn't "follow" me when I leave the area.

The game seems to have had a fairly bad memory leak but I think it has been made worse or a new one has popped up with the new patch.

I have had my pagefile turned off since I assembled this rig and have not ever ran out of memory. On the session before last I played for about an hour before windows crashed it due to low memory. I looked at the numbers before I let it close FC4 and I was using about 8gb of ram but had basically all of it "committed" (15.8/15.9). I've tuned my pagefile back on.

Right now it shows 3.1GB used with 4.1GB committed. When I start up the game and get playing it will show 4.5-5gb used and as I play it slowly rises. It seems to rise the most after a fast travel. I had been playing for about an hour before exiting out to clear the memory and write this post and I was at just under 10GB used and 22.1GB committed. =/ As time goes on it starts to take longer and longer to load when it needs to. (ie. fast travel)

I have everything cranked up except for no motion blur or tree relief and I have put hair back to on instead of simulated and I'm using 2x MSAA. Its running much better now and mostly steady between 55-60FPS @ 5760x1080 for me.

Murderotica926
12-09-2014, 02:55 AM
I've just spent a good hour playing the game with 1.5.0 applied. Here's what I have to say:

The stutter has somewhat improved. Keyword "somewhat" - because it's still a problem, even if it's to lesser degree. It's not quite as severe, and the game is no longer unplayable with mipmaps enabled, and driving is now a feasible way of getting around. However, just because the game is in a playable state (barely) doesn't mean it's in an acceptable state. The stutter is very clearly still present, both in vehicle and on-foot. If you haven't tried it out yet, you'll notice right away that the stutter feels "different," almost like the stutters are shorter but still just as frequent. Disabling mipmaps also still makes a difference, but even with mipmaps disabled and patch 1.5.0 the stutter still wont go away completely.

I appreciate that work has been done on this issue and some progress has been made, but I hope the devs don't think that they're done, because there is definitely some more work to do. Hoping 1.6.0 will fix the issue completely. I'll be uploading a FRAPS frametime dump later to show the problem.

System info:

CPU: Intel i7 3770K (Hyperthreading ON)
RAM: 8GB 2400Mhz
Mobo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Ti
Drive: Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB
GPU driver: Clean install of 344.75
Other drivers: latest
No antivirus running

rickvtv6
12-09-2014, 02:57 AM
In Steam, -skipintro 1 still works for me.

If you meant Uplay launching only, I apologize as I launch from Steam.

Yeah, they mean the UPlay client update that recently rolled out. Steam client still has that clever little option to add custom commands.

IggNite
12-09-2014, 03:23 AM
Nice work Far Cry 4 team! This patch fixes my two major issues, black shadows with SLI and stuttering. I had to restart my computer then tell nvidia inspector to return my Far Cry 4 profile to the default. Now it is using "0x080040F5 (Far Cry 4)" and has worked great so far.

stewie0814
12-09-2014, 03:40 AM
Stuttering got significantly worse for me :(

amd x6 phenom II 3.30 ghz
8gb ram
2gb amd radeon 6950
7200 rpm HDD
w7

edit: More info

Before this patch, i had no complaints at all, buttery smooth for me, stuttering was barely noticeable, now the game completely stops for some good 15-20 seconds and then super speeds up. Is there a way to redownload the previous patch?

cdelse
12-09-2014, 03:48 AM
Still absolutely no fix for XBOX 360 controllers working with the game. Doors cannot be opened, character spawns & quests cannot be triggered. I am on a HTPC and this is a game breaking bug for me, rendering it unplayable since I've bought it. Stuttering has also ramped up as well.

Raztafarian69
12-09-2014, 04:06 AM
Does TXAA actually do anything for anybody else? It doesn't do much for me at all, SMAA has a better effect especially in motion. Standing still, the game looks jaggy as hell but thankfully I'm never standing still for long.

Sooperdewd
12-09-2014, 04:45 AM
Does TXAA actually do anything for anybody else? It doesn't do much for me at all, SMAA has a better effect especially in motion. Standing still, the game looks jaggy as hell but thankfully I'm never standing still for long.

TXAA gives me a significant performance hit.
SMAA still has issues in SLI.
I am still using no AA,

Exodus1337
12-09-2014, 04:45 AM
Still stuttering all over the place.graphic look like they have been downgraded too textures look like 720p on my rog swift.

why is it every game you release is completely broken on pc.

I had it bad without these commands.. im sure you've seen it but just in case you havent..

Open My documents > Open Folder My Games
Open Folder Far Cry 4
Open the GamerProfile.xml file with Notepad
Find DisableLoadingMip0 = "0" and change it to DisableLoadingMip0 = "1"
Find GPUMaxBufferedFrames="0" and change to GPUMaxBufferedFrames="1"

also if you are running a 60hz monitor that can cause stuttering as well... cheers.. 120hz+

Camilleons
12-09-2014, 04:50 AM

TXAA has been broken since before the Day 1 patch, and still is. MSAA is less broken now though.

FoV is still forced to 65 for non 16:9 resolutions, and viewmodel's still don't have a FoV scalefactor so the game is still unplayable if you exclude the major performance issues. 2/3rds of my screen is taken up by my weapon. My FoV is fine for my monitor. But the models don't scale with it, so everything is zoomed in. It's sickeningly unplayable, regardless of performance issues.

Feleguaron
12-09-2014, 05:06 AM
What the heck?

Just finished downloading the 1.5 patch, Was able to load the game, click on offline for the campaign, and the game just crashes, no error message, warnings, nothing..

At least I could play it with 1.4. Now, i can't play it at all. Not impressed....:mad:

Mrdazana
12-09-2014, 05:37 AM
Awesome patch. Fixed allot of issues. thank you DEVS!!! Remember folks to reset your settings in nvidia inspector and, delete the game profile directory in My documents. I did not do that at first and i was getting flicker, camera blur ect.

running EVGA GTX690 in SLI. 1980x1080 ultra settings txxa2x.

/np

adriank83
12-09-2014, 06:57 AM

Patch Notes:

Fixed various IGE issues
Fixed various UI issues

Hi, CPU bug remains by which one of the cores/threads maxes out and creates a bottleneck on many systems. Please address that for us, thank you. For those suffering the stuttering as a result, open task manager when in the game, then open resource monitor to identify the offending core that is being maxed out, then click the details tab, find the FarCry4.exe right click, select CPU affinity, then de-select the corresponding core number to the one which is maxing out, if your stuttering is due to this bug, that will fix it, this must be done each time you run the game.

daninthemix1981
12-09-2014, 07:30 AM
I'm having problems even starting the game - I have load times of around five minutes getting to the main menu and then I get the black screen problem. I have to keep alt-tabbing out and back in so as to get the game to refresh the screen.

Sound like I have the USB bug I heard about, but I'm not prepared to test this myself as I NEED all my connected USB devices - keyboard, mouse, 360 gamepad, wireless NIC, external soundcard - so there's no point unplugging anything.

I am impressed at the idiocy of this port - it's been a long time since I literally could not even get a brand new game to start.

This is on patch 1.5, with the 344.75 drivers.

EDIT: problem goes away if I unplug my 360 controller. Problem is, I have no intention of playing this game without my 360 controller. So that's a conundrum.

Nandiman
12-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Just tested 1.5.0. Initial findings: stuttering is a bit improved, not but a lot but at least were making progress, the shadow bug caused by PCSS (mostly in northern kyrat where it's snowing) is still there but at least you can now disable it from the options (soft shadows), before I had to edit the xml file to remove PCSS.

RoumenSp
12-09-2014, 08:41 AM
My impressions after playing for few hours with 1.5:
- Stutter is definitely reduced and that's for real, not some placebo effect.
- Nvidia PCSS still messes up all shadows in Northern Kyrat and snowy areas, Ultra is fine.
- Nvidia Hairworks (Simulated Fur) is completely useless for me because in some relatively rare situations the framerate can drop with 20-25 FPS, which makes the game unplayable.
- Some people say that Nvidia godrays (Enhanced) are broken in 1.5 but I don't think so, they look fine for me.

I'm with single GTX Titan and driver v344.75.

Nitek_Gd
12-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Ok stuttering MUCH BETTER, black shadows - seems fine. The game seems to bee much better but... for the love of God... Why remove FOV slider in ultra widescreen?
default fov is unbearable.

Nandiman
12-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Ok stuttering MUCH BETTER, black shadows - seems fine. The game seems to bee much better but... for the love of God... Why remove FOV slider in ultra widescreen?

Can it be changed from the xml?

TigraPolosatiy
12-09-2014, 09:56 AM

http://puu.sh/dnjdX/2256d65a1f.png

jtbodiless
12-09-2014, 10:21 AM
Sorry, but "Added 21:9 support" should not mean "edit the config file if you want to make basic changes." (Regardless of the placement in the menu, FOV is a basic setting for FPS.)

Maicompr
12-09-2014, 11:18 AM

Patch Notes:

Fixed various IGE issues
Fixed various UI issues

Nada mudo o patch 1.5.0, Continua com o mesmo problema da tela preta, me perdoem mais desse jeito não esta dando !! http://i.imgur.com/rI3ftz0.png

Terepin64
12-09-2014, 11:32 AM
Terrific update!
1. Stuttering reduced only when third CPU core is disabled.
2. Significantly worse performance than before: framedrops all over the place, even to 45 FPS.
3. Triple buffering is broken. Need to press Alt+Enter two times to fix this.
4. nVidia God rays reduced to hardly noticeable level.
5. Save game system is not working; nothing is being saved.
6. Music removed from loading screen.
7. It takes twice the time to load the game.

Keep up the great work!

izzyeckerslike
12-09-2014, 11:45 AM
I can't even get the patch to start, game just loads as normal without the option to download the patch, I'm still on 1.4 patch & I have the DVD version of the game

andre1984bc
12-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Please check our minimum requirements here: http://blog.ubi.com/far-cry-4-pc-specs/ (quad core minimum)

I'm sorry, but that's a pathetic excuse from ubi.

"Oh, yes, the game actually CAN run on dual-core CPUs, although the frame rate will be lower, but you know what, we'll code it in a way that it'd simply crash, because f*** you."

People have actually found a way to run FC4 on dual-cores through a program called "Extreme Injector" and two DLL files, totaling 411 KBs, and it runs slow but steady. My brother's been playing it with no crashes whatsoever on a Core 2 Duo E6550 at stock 2.33 GHz, no thanks to ubi. There are even people with OCed dual-cores hitting 60 fps.

Quad-core minimum requirement indeed. /s

Yes, people found a way to work around a bug that is actually ubi's responsibility to fix.

I've played countless games that were above my PC's minimum CPU requirement, and guess what, they ALL managed to run, not just crash at start.

TLDR;
It's a bug and NOT a hardware limitation, because the game CAN run on dual-cores actually.

userone2012
12-09-2014, 01:01 PM
Bad one for me, performance loss, worse framedrops, missing vehicles for Longinus missions, full ammo blinking empty red sometimes...

Game was running pretty well until the patch with no such problems, only 2 crashes near the end.

Day 1 Far Cry 4 was unplayable. Then thanks to latest ATI Beta Patches + the micro stutter fix (something about changing a 1 to a 0 or vise versa) I could not only play Far Cry 4 but I could put the graphic settings way up.

Now. . . . . Latest patch has basically broken my game.

*A spinning load icon appears in the top right hand corner CONSTANTLY.

* Game constantly jumps from 'full screen' to 'window mode'

* General overall performance slow down and glitches galore.

I am 81% through the game and have 1 crash up until now. Withing the last 1 hour I have had 4.

When I arrive at a 'mask' on the map theres nothing but grass then the game pauses for 5 seconds and a tent appears with everything in it. Same if I'm running and the game pauses, then a boulder appears 5 seconds later. The game just cant load everything quick enough. It could before perfectly - Now it's broken.

What happened in the latest Patch to destroy all the goodness I had before ?

PS: Is there any way to uninstall the latest patch without destroying my game or saves?

gerry123456789
12-09-2014, 03:25 PM
They improved stuttering for me, not perfect, but better than before, so thanks.

TigraPolosatiy
12-09-2014, 04:20 PM
What's wrong with dump???
The game keeps groving!! o_O
http://puu.sh/dnzLJ/06ac220574.png

BWX232
12-09-2014, 04:42 PM

They didn't FIX THIS!?

WTH UBI!? Fix broken keybinds!

rickvtv6
12-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Repetitive same-spot CTD (now it is during shangri-la, not long after spinning the second wheel) fault module the first time was the FC4, then the second CTD fault module was M$C++2010 redistribution package? (The only program that has ever given me issues in regards to that is Xbox Backup Creator, and this clearly is not XBC lol).

This WAS running fine after 1.4.0 and after all traces of FC4 were removed and re-installed/updated, now ironically here I am...again, re-installing FC4...again, directly after an update...again LOL
And you know...They can't implement cut-scene skipping, or even access the god damn menu when in a cut-scene...because YODO. So every time I load my save, I get to enjoy the wonderfully over lengthened clip before you start that mission -_-

I guess if this does not fix it like it did last time, I can can find a pirated one with update 1.4.0 and play that until some time next year when UBI pull their fingers out of their butt holes. Thanks UBI for somehow going backwards in comparison to the previous game title (and all the other screwed up releases), kudos for -100 learning skills.

EDIT:
Looks like every patch they release it will be better to un install the game (not your save of course) and reinstall it, then download their patch.
Seems like another thing Ubisoft can not get right is a new patch migrating onto the previous, re-installed after each patch to correct crashing, and the patch is a single download to go from v1.0 to 1.5, makes sense that this has corrected it every time eh.

izzyeckerslike
12-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Finally got to download the new patch, works very well for me although I had minimal stuttering at high speed & no glitches before, however one has now appeared in the skills tree, I had 14 points to use up as some more skills had unlocked, each one I clicked used up the point but did not light up the chosen skill so I ended up wasting most of them

Tunnelcat
12-09-2014, 06:58 PM
Wow! This is such a mixed bag of problems, including introducing game killing issues to people who used to have no problems starting at all with this newest patch, that I'm hesitant to upgrade to 1.5. I haven't had any serious problems with 1.4, yet, so I think I'll wait and play offline for now while I'm ahead. Plus it will take at least 3 hours to download this patch at my network speeds. By the way, does this patch delete save games?

andrew.cairns
12-09-2014, 06:58 PM
I assume it's empty because you've never actually been able to open the game? In that case there's definitely something not right there, not sure if there'd be any logs to give a hint as to exactly what. But I can pretty much guarantee that it's not Ubisoft's fault. Game runs flawlessly on my system even with msi afterburner and radeonpro open injecting sweetfx and the steam overlay forced onto the game, all with no issues (95% of the time) so the game isn't as flimsy as everybody seems to think. Most people who can't run this game have probably done something on their system that's preventing the game from running, Ubisoft can't possibly account for every single configuration for every single spec PC. If reinstalling the game doesn't help I'd recommend reinstalling Windows entirely.

I reinstalled windows and game today but nothing changed. I also tried injector...still the same sign: "FC4 has stopped"...what could possibly be wrong with my PC?

Paul_RD
12-09-2014, 07:10 PM
You can select it. I've always been able to select it. It still leaves a black bar at the bottom.
It's not included in the changelog because they didn't fix it.
Please test before posting people.

Thanks for the clarification that 16:10 is still not supported.
Until it is - it's still a non-buy from me

yoxletox31
12-09-2014, 07:11 PM
Why Ubi, why are you selling us this PIECE OF CODE?
Why not just postpone the release for five-six months, according to tradition, to polish the game and not to shame in front of everyone?
Ehh...
http://smayly.ru/gallery/anime/Yolks/relief.png

because its christmas soon

yves.perraudin
12-09-2014, 07:36 PM

Same thing here. The patch has been installed through Uplay and the game still crashes when loading.

jtbodiless
12-09-2014, 07:49 PM
http://puu.sh/dnjdX/2256d65a1f.png

The "added 21:9 support" includes a fixed FOV. There is no slider, and the highlighted settings in the XML are ignored when using 21:9..

Babou..
12-09-2014, 08:20 PM
What's wrong with dump???
The game keeps groving!! o_O
http://puu.sh/dnzLJ/06ac220574.png

What do you mean? Keeps Growing??

In that case it is because of a memory leak!
Because of crap programming by Ubisoft!!

NickOlaz77
12-09-2014, 10:24 PM
After 1.5.0 patch downloaded. I'm starting the game and error message "Far cry 4 has stopped working" and black screen.
I believe I'm one of many experiencing this issue! Please fix!!!!!!!

fitzsteve
12-09-2014, 11:26 PM
All running fine here after the patch on both my systems, performance is noticeably better although was pretty decent to start with. (Just had some minor stutter before and the annoying mouse accel)

Mouse issues seem to be fixed now which is nice.

Anyone having issues did you make changes to your files to try and fix stuff before? Suggest you run the repair option and fix any files you messed with.

I have all ultra on my i5, GTX970, 8gb and it's smooth without any glitches. (1080p)

My other PC AMD FX-4170, GTX660 and 8gb is also smooth on a mix of Medium/High settings with very low AA. 1680x1050, noticed the annoying borders, I don't remember these before is this since the patch? Or maybe I just never noticed.

Anyway, I'm very happy with performance now - thanks for the update but perhaps these issues should have been addressed before release, surely the testers must have noticed!

Hanson1979
12-10-2014, 01:31 AM
All good here but still have the issue with the "ghost picture" after a video or visiting the shop. Beside that it's fine, a first step in the right direction ;-)

sheik_92
12-10-2014, 02:29 AM
Thanks, Ubisoft! Downloaded the 1.5 patch and the stuttering is 90% gone. Not perfect yet but finally playable.

I just like to say that the only thing that really interfere in the fps and stuttering for me (besides aa) are de shadow quality. When i put it in low or medium, i can set everything else in veryhigh/ultra and still get 60 fps (althoug it still stutters a little bit; but the stutter that i get is the same on ultra or low, so i think that if another patch is released, my gpu will be capable of running it on highest settings) PC SPECS: amd fx 6300, 8 gb ram 1333mhz, gtx 760 asus 2gb, win 8.1

Can anybody from Ubisoft tell if another patch will be developed to fix the small amount of stuttering remaining?? Thanks.

Gequinn
12-10-2014, 05:05 AM
The stuttering is still an extreme issue for me after this patch. I usually drop from around 90 FPS to the low 40s in a split second and there's no way to predict when it will happen.

If an actual dev is reading this and is interested in PC specs, here's what I'm using: AMD FX-9590, AMD 295x2, 32GB RAM, and Windows 8.1.

Nandiman
12-10-2014, 11:28 AM
The stuttering is still an extreme issue for me after this patch. I usually drop from around 90 FPS to the low 40s in a split second and there's no way to predict when it will happen.

If an actual dev is reading this and is interested in PC specs, here's what I'm using: AMD FX-9590, AMD 295x2, 32GB RAM, and Windows 8.1.

Why would you play the game at 90 fps? Turn on vsync, run it at 60, an than the frame drops will only be 20 fps from 60 to 40 instead of 50 fps from 90. Also try the new Omega drivers, see if that helps. On my 970, a never hit lower than 50 which is weird since the 295x2 should be twice as fast.

TheScrax
12-10-2014, 01:59 PM
Awesome patch. Fixed allot of issues. thank you DEVS!!! Remember folks to reset your settings in nvidia inspector and, delete the game profile directory in My documents. I did not do that at first and i was getting flicker, camera blur ect.

/np

Trust him. He is right.

osmodiard
12-10-2014, 06:31 PM

/np

I did and it's half true, ok for black shadow at night and ok for fps (60 with insignifiant drop). Still have textures gosthing after visting a shop or the main menu, crazy gpu temp in ultra mode....
Any solution for me???

Using a gtx 760 4Go SLI.
i7 3770K OC at 4.7 Ghz (offset mode, gonna try at stock)
16 Go ram

rickvtv6
12-10-2014, 07:37 PM
I did and it's half true, ok for black shadow at night and ok for fps (60 with insignifiant drop). Still have textures gosthing after visting a shop or the main menu, crazy gpu temp in ultra mode....
Any solution for me???

Using a gtx 760 4Go SLI.
i7 3770K OC at 4.7 Ghz (offset mode, gonna try at stock)
16 Go ram

This game seems to push temps to new levels. Using ultra with the nvidia gameworks settings on and txaa, the only way I could get my gtx980 stable with THIS game is to use a custom automatic fan curve. The 980's fan for some reason never goes above 70%, I made a fan curve, and I am back to 1450 boost and 8080 mem clock. See if yours is the same deal (if you don't already use altered fan settings) EVGA PrecisionX 16 is good, better than Afterburner if you want the fan curve. Or set your fans to 100% before launching FC4 or make a profile to do it for you...If you don't mind the extra bit of noise ;)

Shadows, textures, fur...and most of the game (lol) is still screwed atm. I am sure they will get a couple more things sort of fixed for Christmas sales.

Terepin64
12-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Screw stuttering, I want working save system back. I want to play MY GAME!!!

PilatuS32
12-11-2014, 02:50 PM
Screw stuttering, I want working save system back. I want to play MY GAME!!!

I manually save the game in het main menu. That works for me. Have you tried that ?

Freakalusion
12-15-2014, 09:31 PM

Same here buddy. Apart from SMAA texture bake in and having to change my SLI bits so I can actually play the game at night, I did not experience any of the reported issues (I have a ton of USB devices plugged in for example)
But..... Then I loaded Patch 1.5, boy to I regret accepting that pop-up. Game crashes without fail, 3/4 into loading screen when selecting continue. Have tried online, offline, new game. Altered graphical settings. Hell, I even deleted the troublesome FC64.dll, the exe and other files and had the 'Verify Game Files' option re-download them to no avail. For some reason the map editor and multiplayer works just fine. Just cannot play the actual game anymore.

Logged a ticket with Ubisoft on the 11th, where they claim to respond in two working days. Yet I am still waiting for anything after the automated reply where they make the 2 business day claim.

I really regret buying the game. The point of buying on launch day is TO PLAY THE GAME! Otherwise I could have waited for bargain bin a couple of months in or the half price discount from the 'oh crap, we're sorry for all the bugs' PR stunt.

At least they are consistent, Ubisoft does not have good programmers, that much is clear. Great animators, writing not too shabby. But no good programmers. They should speak to Crytek, Dice or Epic. They know how to get max graphics WITH max performance. Just drop the TurdvilNext (Anvilnext), Dunia and anything else they designed themselves and go with Cryengine. It's had all the new shiny features of the Unreal engine 4, literally for years already, and is very well optimised, definitely the cream of the crop.

So, while I spend my festive season, NOT playing the game I bought FOR the festive season, the time of the year where I finally have more than a weekend off and can finally binge game a little. I hope the turd jokey responsible for the working game to break from the patch get's run over by truck, then violated by a hobo as he lies there. Has a cat poop on him, humped in the face by a stray dog and then run over by a truck again. May the odds for-never be in your favour, go drink a cup of urine and do your best max payne impression.

Teh.BuG
12-16-2014, 11:00 AM
Ubisoft, theres a fairly big memory leak in 1.5.0

Any word on 1.5.1 or something to get that corrected?

having to restart after 4-5 deaths (or 3-4 load screens, or ~2 hours playtime) to clear my ram is getting a little old. :(

cool_recep
12-18-2014, 05:19 PM
Why I can not launch the ****ing game with my 2014 model Pentium Anniversary Edition G3258 CPU ? WHAT DA ****!

SlyAndroidDog
12-18-2014, 10:47 PM
this is a joke ...

fx-8350

16 gb of memory

ssd samsung evo 840 pro

gtx 970 oc

windows 8.1

and this piece of c..p still stutters, fix the game and don't send me to the technical support as I am IT with 7 years of experience

Optimize you products...

Last time Ubisoft !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No more Assassin Creed no more Far Cry on pc or console bye bye

SlyAndroidDog
12-18-2014, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the update. Crossing my fingers that the stuttering is fixed, but not expecting too much since Watch Dogs is yet to be fixed.

Ubisoft would not write tic tac toe without stuttering Sorry

Jarden
12-21-2014, 12:42 AM
I don't know if i am the only one with this strange "bug" but after the latest update i cannot zoom using binoculars.
Best way i can describe this issue is that i am looking through binoculars but when i'm using mouse wheel i can see that image is getting closer/further but when i release the wheel it turns automatically to the default position.
So basically binoculars at this point are completely useless:/

LudvigAV
12-21-2014, 12:43 AM
Great patch, now my game crashes on startup...

RaZoRFINNISH
12-21-2014, 10:50 AM
Why I can not launch the ****ing game with my 2014 model Pentium Anniversary Edition G3258 CPU ? WHAT DA ****!

Here, I corrected the font and the color for you...

Anyway, two cores and a low-end CPU.

Misterblub006
12-21-2014, 03:15 PM

PLS bring the old patch back ubi <.<

i played on the old patch with nearly 110-120 fps now im playing with stupid 4-30 Fps

Thanks for nothing Ubi <.<

agenta101
12-21-2014, 07:13 PM
basically certain things that should happen in the game aren't happening for example; at the start when you go down stairs and open the door sometimes that door wont open ,it says "hold E" but nothing happens when i do and if i then can open the door if i restart from checkpoint then the character who should be chained in the torture chamber is just standing and no one is talking then if i can get outside and run to the car and get in the car the driver doesn't do anything and i just sit in the car getting shot at. and that's just the problems with the first part of the game. also sorry if i am posting this in the wrong place i am just not too used to using forums if i am honest.
i have been looking everywhere for the past 2 days to find if anyone else has had this problem but cant find anyone
i have a AMD FX(tm)-4130 Quad-Core Processor, a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 and 8GB ram.
i have verified the files and made sure drivers are up to date.
someone please help:)

Freakalusion
12-22-2014, 12:39 AM
Hi all

Not sure why we are encouraged to log support tickets.

Below is my thread with support: (You will notice that my ticket was logged in the 11th, to this day, no replies...)

Communication HistoryFreakalusion12/21/2014 11:35:21 PM Hi there

Still no reply, I see the forums are full of people with the same issue. Is this being addressed currently? Can I get any sort of reply from absolutely anyone. Even the tea lady can give her opinion at this stage.

Kind regards,

Freakalusion12/17/2014 5:53:06 PM Hi there

Still no reply. Please guys, I have installed the new beta drivers from Nvidia and no change. Come on guys, I want to look past everything Ubisoft is doing wrong right now so badly but the ball is being dropped, literally in every possible way.

Any suggestions are welcome, you don't have to reply with a definitive fix. I will even allow a support engineer to connect to my machine on team viewer if required. Let's just resolve.

Freakalusion12/14/2014 8:54:22 PM Hi
Still no reply from you guys? Please expedite if possible. More information:
-- I have tried starting a new game Online and offline. Crashes exactly the same spot
-- Played the 5 v 5 multiplayer. That seems to work. However you can see the graphics for the multiplayer is dumbed down so probably specific to an asset the FC64.dll is trying access (Maybe a dependency dll or the dll itself)
-- I deleted the EXE, FC54.dll and all the NVidia gameworks dll's and verified game files prompting a fresh download of the files. Behavior remains the same.
-- Set all settings to low making sure NVidia specific features are switched off. Crashes same spot.
-- I can run the map editor and enable all graphical settings as well as enter 'play' mode from map editor and works just fine.
-- The problem then, is isolated to the main game. Neither continue, new game with offline or online works. It crashes without fail 3/4 into the loading screen.
On a side note, the file properties do not reflect patch 1.5, they state 1.0.1 etc. however the game shows 1.5. Could the verification (verify files) be downloading the wrong files? Or dev just forgot to update the file properties :-)

Other info I previously omitted:
-- Win 8.1 Enterprise 64bit
-- Core i7 2600k
-- 8 GB DDR 3 2400MHz (Kingston 2X4GB)
-- SLI GTX 680 (Both cards are MSI)
-- Far Cry 4 installed on my Patriot Pyro 240GB SSD
-- Uplay on normal storage (game and uplay not on same drive in other words)
-- XBOX 360 controller added. have played the game up until now with it
-- Using either my on board realtek audio for surround sound (whatever comes with the Gigabyte X38 UD7), or my Corsair Vengeance 2100 wireless headset.

Please let me know what else is required. Below is a copy/paste from the error in the Application event log:

Faulting application name: FarCry4.exe, version: 0.1.0.1, time stamp: 0x547c8f31
Faulting module name: FC64.dll, version: 0.1.0.1, time stamp: 0x547ed571
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000060545
Faulting process id: 0x4308
Faulting application start time: 0x01d017d72f84067a
Faulting application path: F:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\FarCry 4\bin\FarCry4.exe
Faulting module path: F:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\FarCry 4\bin\FC64.dll
Report Id: 9f97d426-83ca-11e4-84d6-1c6f65cefaa3
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Freakalusion12/11/2014 4:52:09 PM Far Cry 4 has been working without major issues (just the Screen bake when SMAA is on and the black shadow issue on SLI). However, now that I have updated to 1.5 I can no longer play the game. I have 'Verified Game files" over 10 times now. But it crashes without fail three quarters into loading screen when selecting continue game. I have changed graphical settings in case there is a problem there but nothing changes. Event log shows that the EXE and FC64.dll are the culprits. Please fix urgently, I have not had issues until updating, should it not be the reverse?

Freakalusion
12-22-2014, 12:47 AM
Bought Watch Dogs, got screwed.
Bought Far Cry 4, got screwed.
Nearly bought Assassin's Creed Unity, we all know how that turned out.

The next time any of you get the sudden urge to buy a Ubisoft game.... Go lie down and wait for the feeling to subside.

agenta101
12-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Bought Watch Dogs, got screwed.
Bought Far Cry 4, got screwed.
Nearly bought Assassin's Creed Unity, we all know how that turned out.

The next time any of you get the sudden urge to buy a Ubisoft game.... Go lie down and wait for the feeling to subside.

i know how you feel I brought all three and now im just gunna stop buying ubisoft games and if theres anything I REALLY want then I hate to say this but ill get in console.

sSs-Gib007
12-22-2014, 04:10 PM
Please, for the love of everything that moves, put back in the FOV slider (or not bypass the FOV command in GamerProfile.XML) for 21:9 resolutions! It's very, very sickening to play on 21:9 with such unplayable FOV. I seriously can't handle it. It's a shame because I bought this game and was REALLY loving it on my 1920 x 1080 monitor. I upgraded to a 3440 x 1440 monitor and bang - the game is totally unplayable! :(

McEveritT
12-24-2014, 12:55 PM
You are obviously a stoge for the company
I bought far cry 4 a month ago and just now waited 3hrs for this update to load and STILL I GET A BLACK that is A -BLACK SCREEN you thieving monkey.

I HATE UBISOFT

rhippymitch@yahoo.com.au - sent this message Im Thinking of becoming a Muslim.

Patch Notes:

Fixed various IGE issues
Fixed various UI issues

sygys
12-24-2014, 09:24 PM
Since last update game keeps freezing randomly when saving a mission starting a mission or saving manually. nothing seems to get saved anymore. i think my save game is corrupted due to a full screen freeze. when starting the 3rd mission of yogi and reggie the game freezes when i got up in the cave. after that saving has been impossible. On the south Island i completed everything got every chest mask diary. really everything and i was half way north Island... im surely not going to start over!!

is there a way to fix it?

DonLee701
01-01-2015, 04:25 PM
I keep reading in your forums about patches being available but no where do I see where these patches are downloadable from.. I am experiencing a graphic window kernel error and my a message that say my graphic card has crashes and recovered.

I am at a loss.. Some help Please

DonLee

jerem60200
01-05-2015, 05:44 PM
Bonjour mon jeu bug je suis obliger d enlever le port usb de la manette?mais il recommence aussitot

Kiro_2012
01-26-2015, 03:58 PM
knife fix needed !!!

too much distance ...
too much stable trajectory for knife ...

armor must protect from knife ... - only head attack !

100% protect for heavy armored-soldiers !

Mad_Man_Moon
01-28-2015, 01:49 AM
I keep reading in your forums about patches being available but no where do I see where these patches are downloadable from.. I am experiencing a graphic window kernel error and my a message that say my graphic card has crashes and recovered.

I am at a loss.. Some help Please

DonLee

quite.

I don't believe that the patch has been auto-loaded, it can't be, because I'm still getting the ghosting on my 970 SLI setup (1600p), ASUS Ranger, the usual i5, and 16g ram.

Come on, guys.

rockjohny
01-29-2015, 06:17 PM
I see an ability to abort a mission...that can help big time (haven't noticed it before).
Only way i got out of an endless loop was by resetting the outposts and forts to enemy control;
thankfully i was at a point where i could do it.

GodofGames323
01-31-2015, 06:20 AM
ubi should tone down how much footsoldiers elbow you when you get close. it's annoying because they do it WAY too much, and sometimes it feels like there's too much of a distance between me and them when they knock me down.

Perkendes
02-01-2015, 01:32 AM
Controller issue (which we solve(!) with ALT+TAB) is still alive.

Ubisoft, best company after Beyond Good & Evil, Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia, AC 2 and FC3

but worst company after Watch Dogs, Unity and FC4.

Great job guys.

geyordah
02-28-2015, 12:43 AM

Patch Notes:

Fixed various IGE issues
Fixed various UI issues

Good afternoon Misty,

Can you please tell me where I can download the patches? I have been searching for them since I loaded the game onto my PC, to no avail! I've searched all over and haven't been able to find the patches anywhere.

*geezer moment* I'd really like to just play the game on my own computer and not play with/against anyone else. Whatever happened to the good old days where you just loaded the game onto your hard drive (without any problems), didn't have to create an online account for something that is not described in any of the non-existent manuals for the game, and just play disconnected from the Web? If I had wanted to play an online game, I'd have resubscribed to Warcraft! Okay, I'm better now.

Thanks, in advance, for any help you can provide me regarding the location of the patches and how to apply them.

Geyordah

BWX232
02-28-2015, 01:56 PM
Good afternoon Misty,

Can you please tell me where I can download the patches? I have been searching for them since I loaded the game onto my PC, to no avail! I've searched all over and haven't been able to find the patches anywhere.

*geezer moment* I'd really like to just play the game on my own computer and not play with/against anyone else. Whatever happened to the good old days where you just loaded the game onto your hard drive (without any problems), didn't have to create an online account for something that is not described in any of the non-existent manuals for the game, and just play disconnected from the Web? If I had wanted to play an online game, I'd have resubscribed to Warcraft! Okay, I'm better now.

Thanks, in advance, for any help you can provide me regarding the location of the patches and how to apply them.

Geyordah

Uhhh.. Uplay? Steam? Legal copy?

Patu
03-01-2015, 06:20 PM

Patches are downloaded automatically when you start the game from UPlay. Or if you bought it from Steam, it is automatically updated every time your Steam is online. No need to download anything manually.

darkcakeza05
07-12-2015, 02:08 PM
thx

McEveritT
08-03-2015, 11:02 AM
How about you spend some time working on the BLACK BLANK SCREEN at start up I haven't been able to play this game yet buddy!!

McEveritT
08-03-2015, 11:23 AM
I first posted a problem on this forum six months ago, I have just worked out _ that _ UBI don't read this whining from their customers - they don't CARE they have got my (STOLEN MY) money already. Figure it out for your self - all these problems, all these complaints NoThInG DONE!!!

Patu
08-03-2015, 11:27 AM
How about you spend some time working on the BLACK BLANK SCREEN at start up I haven't been able to play this game yet buddy!!

You haven't yet listed your hardware specs nor what methods you have already tried to solve the problem. Thus it is pretty hard to try and help you. Sorry.

UbiBooma
08-03-2015, 06:59 PM
I first posted a problem on this forum six months ago, I have just worked out _ that _ UBI don't read this whining from their customers - they don't CARE they have got my (STOLEN MY) money already. Figure it out for your self - all these problems, all these complaints NoThInG DONE!!!

McEveritT, did you ever contact support? Check out the links in my signature.