PDA

View Full Version : Guide to Unlocking The Master Assassin Alta´r Ibn-La'Ahad's Outfit.

ID-entity
12-05-2014, 10:19 PM
To avoid confusion just follow these steps to unlock Alta´r Ibn-La'Ahad's Outfit.

Before proceeding, there are AREA SPOILERS

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1621797_10203195931158762_230027360389000233_n.jpg ?oh=c89a41bd5e6f6e54989444d4705c0a15&oe=54FC5206

1.) Obviously you need a companion app

2.) Sync viewpoints in game (Unity) to be able to unlock more slots to recruit assassins.

And DONT FORGET TO ""SYNC PANTHEON"". (To unlock Glyph Puzzle).
3.) VERY IMPORTANT - The best way to level up your assassin (and getting rich of nomad points.) is using the first 3 missions (training grounds).

4.) Recruit High Level assassins (16-18) and level them up (Read step 3) Make sure to hire assassins that have all purpose skills (equal Attack , Defence, Stealth) or able to level up one of the skills more than the other because the mission skill requirements are ridiculously high and you don't want someone dying at the end of the mission and waste your time leveling the assassin again. ( Scroll all the way down for 100% completion assassins )

5.) Make sure you're doing the right mission, which is the top right icon on the Pantheon. (Takes the longest to complete.) 12 hours 1st mission, 36 hours 2nd, and 48 hours 3rd. them Multiply that by 3 = 288 hours which is 12 days minimum. ( Fall Down Dead. )

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3uj9G-CQAAFdPH.jpg

AFTER UNLOCK:

-Then it will briefly tell you that the Artifact is in Medieval Rift - Battlefield (Which I almost missed reading.) Annoying to get btw because ONE artifact spawns randomly every mission. Took me atleast 15 runs to make the right one appear. (And Use eagle vision on every tower, its usually on the base or mid way up.)

-MAKE SURE TO COLLECT a total of 6 Artifacts in Helix Rifts, ( I found 3 in La Belle Epoque , 2 in Occupied Paris, and the one and only in Medieval Battlefield. ) (NOTE THAT SOME ARTIFACTS won't be accessible, all the artifacts that I collected are already unlocked in game. As long as you're Level 1 Initiates.) Not sure if you need to collect some in Paris. 2 so far which what I have. Total of 8 artifacts.

-"An artifact" is randomly spawned in the beginning of rift session. Pictures of Artifact Location. ( http://imgur.com/a/ehIZt#0 ) , Thanks for the photos man!

My story - took me 3 days to figure out why this outfit is not unlocking after collecting the artifact, and end up collecting some artifacts in the rifts. Deleted profile and data saves on the process of frustration. (Lack of unlocking information.) so YES, unlocked it on my 2nd run YESSSS!

AND ONE MORE THING, these are the assassins that I hired to deal with my needs.
Louise Auverlot - Max
Anne Grelet - Max
Marguerite Huet - Lvl 22 - NOTE (( Didn't spend on attack skill, make sure defence is one point away to full and same for stealth))
Camille Berteau - Max

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4MOhFiCQAA8MD9.jpg

Thanks everyone and happy gaming!

Spikey1989
12-06-2014, 08:33 AM
sry but the the #4 aint ture. if i look up on all assasins avaible to recuite many of the lower once 10-13 goes to a high max lvl then the 16-18 recruitng. to look up on all and count all the possible points b4 recruitng.

also this video explains most posted ealier on this forum:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weDpp25FqeI

EDIT: lol, u have self found the video useful ;)

LeeroyGearSolid
12-06-2014, 11:07 AM
And you can lvl up high lvl assassins in training grounds?

ID-entity
12-06-2014, 03:49 PM
sry but the the #4 aint ture. if i look up on all assasins avaible to recuite many of the lower once 10-13 goes to a high max lvl then the 16-18 recruitng. to look up on all and count all the possible points b4 recruitng.

also this video explains most posted ealier on this forum:

EDIT: lol, u have self found the video useful ;)

Or you can do that! Yes! Tho you can just hire the assassins that are listed on the end of the guide!

Btw, the video tells you that you have to unlock and complete all missions in Les Invalides and Pantheon, but all I did was do the last missions for Pantheon AND did NOT COLLECT ALL ARTIFACTS in Rifts FYI for note!

ID-entity
12-06-2014, 03:50 PM
And you can lvl up high lvl assassins in training grounds?

Yes you may.

Spikey1989
12-07-2014, 12:05 PM
Or you can do that! Yes! Tho you can just hire the assassins that are listed on the end of the guide!

Btw, the video tells you that you have to unlock and complete all missions in Les Invalides and Pantheon, but all I did was do the last missions for Pantheon AND did NOT COLLECT ALL ARTIFACTS in Rifts FYI for note!

then u dont have to reloed every rift to find the correct artifact ;)

ID-entity
12-07-2014, 04:46 PM
then u dont have to reloed every rift to find the correct artifact ;)

You will just need to reload it to grab the obtainable ones because most of them are locked. While the artifact in battlefield ( which is unlocked through pantheon last mission. ) is mandatory.

FreakingOut246
12-07-2014, 04:58 PM
I have 100% artifacts from the rift missions which means I've done all the missions for the artifacts on the app. Nothing works, the outfit is still locked to no surprise. Can anyone help? I'm so tired of trying things to get it to unlock. Glitch?

ID-entity
12-07-2014, 06:53 PM
I have 100% artifacts from the rift missions which means I've done all the missions for the artifacts on the app. Nothing works, the outfit is still locked to no surprise. Can anyone help? I'm so tired of trying things to get it to unlock. Glitch?

Hmmm now that's rather interesting. I unlocked mine on my 2nd playthrough because I thought that it glitched when I grabbed the "Altair outfit artifact" so ended up deleting everything ( as in everything on Unity. ) For some reason when I'm coming across the obtainable artifacts, the one that made Altair's outfit pop out is at " Occupied Paris - Covert " and left the rest. The outfit is still a mystery to unlock even till now. Maybe keeping your app connected to your xbox ( I'm using PS ) while collecting artifacts ( which you already did so it's useless ) as I unlocked mine while connected to the app. My only suggestion is to wait for a fix on this issue. Hope we see one soon.

Actually, try shuffling through this guide that Spikey1989 found:

FreakingOut246
12-07-2014, 07:22 PM
Hmmm now that's rather interesting. I unlocked mine on my 2nd playthrough because I thought that it glitched when I grabbed the "Altair outfit artifact" so ended up deleting everything ( as in everything on Unity. ) For some reason when I'm coming across the obtainable artifacts, the one that made Altair's outfit pop out is at " Occupied Paris - Covert " and left the rest. The outfit is still a mystery to unlock even till now. Maybe keeping your app connected to your xbox ( I'm using PS ) while collecting artifacts ( which you already did so it's useless ) as I unlocked mine while connected to the app. My only suggestion is to wait for a fix on this issue. Hope we see one soon.

Actually, try shuffling through this guide that Spikey1989 found:

Thanks for the response and the guide, but I've already done everything in that video. I really don't understand why it hasn't unlocked as everything else has been fine. Maybe it's a glitch and it'll get fixed.. Really annoying stuff.

ID-entity
12-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Thanks for the response and the guide, but I've already done everything in that video. I really don't understand why it hasn't unlocked as everything else has been fine. Maybe it's a glitch and it'll get fixed.. Really annoying stuff.

You're welcome. But the problem persist when I came to that guide just a moment ago, people seems to be having the same problems? The uploader is using a PS4 too so I don't have any confirmation about XboxOne being on the list of that glitch, the same situation as yours. I was in the same situation as you man, trust me.

Spikey1989
12-21-2014, 09:29 AM
yeah.. i have also drawn a blank here. have collect all artifacts in all the rifts to i got 100% on artifcats and still no unlock for me. :/
havent seen the message armor unlocked.

HeJePi
12-26-2014, 10:07 AM
There one artifact that is listed as obtainable in 'The Rift' when you are Initiates level 1

The issue is: Where is it ?

Since you must have all artifacts (100% in the progress tracker) to claim Altair outfit, this info is critical to the completion of this mission :D

Barneyboy69
06-15-2015, 05:18 PM
To avoid confusion just follow these steps to unlock Alta´r Ibn-La'Ahad's Outfit.

Before proceeding, there are AREA SPOILERS

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1621797_10203195931158762_230027360389000233_n.jpg ?oh=c89a41bd5e6f6e54989444d4705c0a15&oe=54FC5206

1.) Obviously you need a companion app

2.) Sync viewpoints in game (Unity) to be able to unlock more slots to recruit assassins.

And DONT FORGET TO ""SYNC PANTHEON"". (To unlock Glyph Puzzle).
3.) VERY IMPORTANT - The best way to level up your assassin (and getting rich of nomad points.) is using the first 3 missions (training grounds).

4.) Recruit High Level assassins (16-18) and level them up (Read step 3) Make sure to hire assassins that have all purpose skills (equal Attack , Defence, Stealth) or able to level up one of the skills more than the other because the mission skill requirements are ridiculously high and you don't want someone dying at the end of the mission and waste your time leveling the assassin again. ( Scroll all the way down for 100% completion assassins )

5.) Make sure you're doing the right mission, which is the top right icon on the Pantheon. (Takes the longest to complete.) 12 hours 1st mission, 36 hours 2nd, and 48 hours 3rd. them Multiply that by 3 = 288 hours which is 12 days minimum. ( Fall Down Dead. )

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3uj9G-CQAAFdPH.jpg

AFTER UNLOCK:

-Then it will briefly tell you that the Artifact is in Medieval Rift - Battlefield (Which I almost missed reading.) Annoying to get btw because ONE artifact spawns randomly every mission. Took me atleast 15 runs to make the right one appear. (And Use eagle vision on every tower, its usually on the base or mid way up.)

-MAKE SURE TO COLLECT a total of 6 Artifacts in Helix Rifts, ( I found 3 in La Belle Epoque , 2 in Occupied Paris, and the one and only in Medieval Battlefield. ) (NOTE THAT SOME ARTIFACTS won't be accessible, all the artifacts that I collected are already unlocked in game. As long as you're Level 1 Initiates.) Not sure if you need to collect some in Paris. 2 so far which what I have. Total of 8 artifacts.

-"An artifact" is randomly spawned in the beginning of rift session. Pictures of Artifact Location. ( http://imgur.com/a/ehIZt#0 ) , Thanks for the photos man!

My story - took me 3 days to figure out why this outfit is not unlocking after collecting the artifact, and end up collecting some artifacts in the rifts. Deleted profile and data saves on the process of frustration. (Lack of unlocking information.) so YES, unlocked it on my 2nd run YESSSS!

AND ONE MORE THING, these are the assassins that I hired to deal with my needs.
Louise Auverlot - Max
Anne Grelet - Max
Marguerite Huet - Lvl 22 - NOTE (( Didn't spend on attack skill, make sure defence is one point away to full and same for stealth))
Camille Berteau - Max

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4MOhFiCQAA8MD9.jpg

Thanks everyone and happy gaming!

I have only a couple of missions left in Invalades and I still have all but one to complete in Pantheon.

I have 15 assassins of which only the top ones are of any use now and I seem to be stuck with several redundant assassins on lower levels, (15, 13, 12 and 10).

Is it possible to sack these guys and get some quality in?

How do I do it and if it is possible, how do I know who to recruit?