PDA

View Full Version : PC [LL.] La Legion recruiting and thread

NightmareGK13
12-05-2014, 08:57 PM
La Legion grows each day with each member eager to help. Read carefully before applying.

So far we have won 4/4 club competitions. Completed all 11 Club objectives and our stats are truly something to be impressed about. How do we manage this? With the help of our members, with YOUR help.

La Legion is always recruiting eager and helpful members.

--------------------Rules of Conduct and Guidelines---------------------------

Adressed to all members of LaLegion [LL.]

I recommend everyone to read this, old members and new members. We need order and structure, managing a club is not a thing to be taken lightly, especially when we focus ourselves on winning and being competitive. Ruling with an iron fist is something i dislike, but it is necessary and something that is needed within LaLegion. Structure and order is not a synonym of winning, we do what we can with the resources we have to aim for victory. We all have jobs, we all have families, we all have our own lives. We do not expect everyone to be online 24/7 but we do expect that the hours you put in this game are to help the club achieve victory. This is not for me this is for you, I am not La Legion, YOU the players, are. La Legion is our home! Vive La Legion!

Becoming a member:
- Anyone can become a member
- To become a member one must either: 1 - Be invited, 2 - Send a request
- Who can accept requests - everyone promoted
- All players must read this document and agree to it's content

Club Competition Requirements:
- Every player must contribute at lead with 250k (250.000) points weekly as a minimum requirement.
- Every player (online and in-game) must participate in coop activities when invited by the Leader or any other Ranked Officers, failiure to do so three times will lead to kicking.

Medals:
- Every player is eligible for medals.
- Medals are awarded for: Most points earned in a single club competition; Most points earned in a single day.
- How to apply. One must sent screenshots of results as proof, weekly or daily depending on the medal you are applying for.
- Medals can be showcased in the players signatures once these begin being handed out.
- Players caught cheating or lying will be permanently banned!!.

Promotions and ranks:
- Only the Leader can promote.
- As it is the positions of Lieutenants and Generals are occupied.
- The only difference in these ranks lie in the signature and in hierarchy - a General replaces the Leader in case of the latters absence, and Liutenant replaces General and so forth.
- Generals: YazDeAce
- Lieutenants: Witcher-RJ; Leonjim
- Members: Every player that is listed on the active players list are considered members. This list does not belong here because it is constantly being updated as players come and go.
- Recruits: Newcomers are considered recruits

Expulsion and kicking:
- The leader is the only one who is eligible to kick players out.
- 10 days or more without playing and contributing to the overall score of the club will lead to immediate expulsion.
- Everyone, promoted members included, that fail to meet the minimum requirement for club competition will be kicked.
- If you are asked to go in-game and are online and fail to do so 3 days will lead to kicking.
- One can request to re-join as a trial period of one week, failing to do so will lead to permanent expulsion.
- Ranked players are not excluded from any of these rules.
- Expulsions will be weekly as more and more players come to join us.
- Players who show any lack of respect for any other player will be expelled.
- Players who insult other players will be expelled.
- Players who harass any other players will be expelled.
You have been warned regarding this matter.

Leaving the club:
- If a player chooses to leave it is free to do so with option to return. Our door is always open.

Vive La Legion!!!

---------------Active Players List-----------------

Will be added later today after some spots become open. Since we are still under the Ubisoft member list bug, not all members will be here, but in the meantime add the ones i will post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Also be sure to refer to this page for easy access and other updates. Courtesy of Ariel 4545

http://arielkubi.wix.com/codswagers#!blank/cw99

Spr3m16
12-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Hi could all you guys that are in the Club add-me so we can play heist or co-op games.

XxZeganxX
12-13-2014, 01:23 AM
We're basically accepting everyone who speaks english (only trquirement), don't have a club, join us.

We're aiming to increase our ranks and help each other get 100% synch and unlock the legendary gear.

Just search for LaLegion [LL.]

As I said anyone speaking english is welcome, no need for mic or anything of the sort ;)

I accept requests daily, today I accepted 5 new members so far

hope to see you in-game, either as an ally or as a member ;)

cheers

Can I join you?

Th1sIsMySwamp
12-13-2014, 10:12 AM
I've sent you an application, would be great if I could join :D

Quatrelicious
12-14-2014, 02:02 AM
Oii you guys use Skype or teamspeak or anythin. Bit borin when ya can't play with others lol. I'm havin a game bug to where I can't see any club members, or rather they all are 1 person.

LateralusGTS
12-15-2014, 12:33 AM
Do you guys still have room?

NightmareGK13
12-20-2014, 08:56 PM
Bonjour madames et messieurs

as we know, club compeitition is about to start, I expect everyone to help us...

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/news/152-189184-16/club-competitions-have-arrived

Yes we still have room

we have 7 slots left

be quick

Quatre4, we use nothing but as you can see from the completed heists/missions we're an active lot, 60+ heists 60+ missions in 9 days since it's creation is a good ratio.

If you're still looking for group, just be active, contribute, and help La Legion.

Merci a tout le monde

cheers

Sueky7
12-22-2014, 10:45 AM
I need to be in a clan, can I join it? ^^

NightmareGK13
12-23-2014, 03:16 AM
Sorry man, we're full at the moment, If I see innactive players they will be cast aside in order for more active ones to join, but to do so Ubisoft needs to fix the damn list...

So far we're first in club competition with 330k points

Allez mon fréres keep up the good work men :D

Spr3m16
12-23-2014, 01:16 PM
Hi guys
I am curently in La legion club but i cant find you guys to play because of that stupid bug. Could all of you who are in the La Legion club add-me so we can play co-op together.

NightmareGK13
01-17-2015, 12:10 AM
Allez messieurs, LaLegion is still recruiting, so far so good 3/3 competitions won!!
Be active, help the club and aim for victory!!!

Hi guys
I am curently in La legion club but i cant find you guys to play because of that stupid bug. Could all of you who are in the La Legion club add-me so we can play co-op together.

ok for now add me
and the following members

loziofauno
Witcher-RJ
WarnedCrab82
YazDeAce
Norsefool
HappyEveryDayXD
juliela
necromamte
xSyzex

I need to double check who's in and who's out since there have been changes recently.

I keep a close record of who is playing and who isn't so that I may act accordingly.

So far we won 3 out of 3 club competitions with a lot of effort from all players. Some more than others but let's leave that for another time.

If a player is 1 or 2 weeks without playing he will be contacted and then removed from club to make room for new players

first post will be edited with players as soon as I get a list of all names

also I am preparing signatures for players loyal to LaLegion

Vive La Legion!!

Witcher.AZ-LAWZ
01-17-2015, 05:51 AM
Legion is where my home is, Vive La Legion!!

Elden_Loren
01-17-2015, 07:54 PM
A supprimer.

NightmareGK13
01-17-2015, 08:44 PM
La Legion is our home!!!

I'm preparing a list of all active players to be added, I hope I don't forget anyone, room will be made as I begin to see who is active and who isn't based on activity ;)

jeffies04
01-18-2015, 06:19 PM
Don't forget me! I play as much as I can, but remember I fly the friendly skies part of the week.

NightmareGK13
01-19-2015, 05:59 PM
first post updated - read the first post - all members, new and old, and non-members willing to apply

WarnedCrab82
01-19-2015, 08:13 PM
Agreed.

vexxemos
01-19-2015, 10:31 PM
I like to join. I play AC: unity everyday, in the past i have won a club Competition before with me and one other person before we had around 150k points. we where in the lowest division sadly . the club i was in had 17 people in it but as far as i know of me was me and one other person gaining points. and I read all the rules Requirements.

NightmareGK13
01-19-2015, 11:05 PM
I like to join. I play AC: unity everyday, in the past i have won a club Competition before with me and one other person before we had around 150k points. we where in the lowest division sadly . the club i was in had 17 people in it but as far as i know of me was me and one other person gaining points. and I read all the rules Requirements.

send an applicaition ;) and i will accept

Witcher.AZ-LAWZ
01-20-2015, 09:05 AM
Legion reporting for duty :D