PDA

View Full Version : Great ideas for Next Assassins Creed Game Setting

MrJimGamer
12-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Hello guys i am a big fun of Assassin's Creed franchise i played every single game and i love the historic events,and how Ubisoft bring them to life it is just amazing to me.Ubisoft made a lot of games based on big historical events and i am disappointed that Ubisoft did not made one in Egypt,China or Greece since this settings are filled with history all over.My suggestion is to make an Assassins Creed in Greece 1821 because all the historic events that took place were vital to all the rest of Europe and not only.Brutality,War,Historical Events,Mystery,Conspiracy,Dark Setting,Secrets,Sacrifices,Greek Revolution from slavery after 400 years,Russian Empire-First Greek Republic-Kingdom of France-United Kingdom union for a big threat and other separately interests, are some of the reasons that would make this Assassins Creed awesome (way better than Assassins Creed II),if executed right.

-Please support this great idea to Ubisoft consider it is the last change for a game like that because of the chronological order Assassins Creed Unity 1789 and this Assassins Creed 1821-1829.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence

-Please pay attention on "Klephts and armatoloi" and "Filiki Eteria" section.

marvelfannumber
12-05-2014, 08:59 PM
Meh, if they are gonna use Greece I would rather have Ancient Greece honestly (this is coming from someone who does not mind the 18th/19th century).

commando1855
12-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Truly it would be a great idea to see also another view of evolution, especially the greek revolution, during which great battles took place, the general situation of the public was at crisis, many great personalities, heroes, but mainly simple people, fought for freedom, and certainly, all these taking place under well organised and secret conspiracies, where the ideal form of an assassin could be possibly formed. One official conspiracy union, called "Filiki Etairia", was one of the most remarkable, which did not only have a local character but an international one. Countries like Russia, Romania as well as the cooperation with England, France were very important for the evolution of the greek revolution from the 400 years Turkish siege. One of the most important points is that the French revolution was a remarkable influence for the greek one, something based on which we could consider the influenced formation of a greek assassin union. Based on those facts, why not ubisoft should not try to lead the production of a new assassin's creed, based on the greek political chaos which existed under the rule of the Turkish power? I wish those ideas to be considered. Thank you for reading!!!

MrJimGamer
12-05-2014, 09:35 PM
Meh, if they are gonna use Greece I would rather have Ancient Greece honestly (this is coming from someone who does not mind the 18th/19th century).

Yes i agree with you, but the chronical order of Assassins Creed Unity ends on 1789 so the closest option is Greece 1821.Besides Greece is comming out from a 400 years of slavery and many complicated situations had occured then.

Altair1789
12-05-2014, 09:39 PM
If I were Ubisoft, I'd be going back between the 12th century and the 16th century after Victory. I'd love to play as Thomas de Carneillon, but it's unlikely. A DLC with him in Paris could have potential. They already have the game after Victory in the makings, so nothing we can say now to change the setting

ChiberianWinter
12-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Centering the game around the Greek revolution would be interesting. The "Filiki Eteria" aka "Society of Friends" in English was a legit underground group that undermined Ottoman oppression. Naval could make a comeback, though it wouldn't be necessary. There was severe infighting among the Greeks during the Revolution as well, and unfortunately the first Governer of Greece, Ioannis Kapodistrias, was assassinated in 1831 which paved the way for a monarchy in Hellas. There's also a TON of history, nearly 4000 years of it, that can be explored. I would totallly be down for this or any other Greece game haha

GoldenBoy9999
12-06-2014, 01:18 AM
Ack! The bold. It doesn't make me want to read it any more.

Anyway, I really don't want an Egypt game as I've explained multiple times before. I'd be okay with a China game in 2017. And as marvel said, I want to go to an Ancient Greece if I have to instead of a 19th century one. (This is coming from a major proponent of more modern settings.)