PDA

View Full Version : Did PATCH 3 fixed everything ?

deep.neogy
12-05-2014, 12:48 PM
Did PATCH 3 fixed everything.Because I am sill getting bugs/glitches in my game (PC version).
Are you all getting glitches/bugs in your game if then what are those and in which console ??

hapkidolaurent
12-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Did PATCH 3 fixed everything.Because I am sill getting bugs/glitches in my game (PC version).
Are you all getting glitches/bugs in your game if then what are those and in which console ??

There are patch notes but I can say that the patch did fix some things even if not very good. Ubisoft ist still working on a patch that will need a patch that will have a patch that will need a patch which will need a patch to work with that patch that the patch didnt patch correctly, so they will patch the patch from patches patch and patch the patching patch.

In short, wait a year and then it will be playable :D

And I have it on PC and PS4

deep.neogy
12-05-2014, 03:04 PM
There are patch notes but I can say that the patch did fix some things even if not very good. Ubisoft ist still working on a patch that will need a patch that will have a patch that will need a patch which will need a patch to work with that patch that the patch didnt patch correctly, so they will patch the patch from patches patch and patch the patching patch.

In short, wait a year and then it will be playable :D

And I have it on PC and PS4

Thanks,I think you are right.

Pr0metheus 1962
12-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Still not fixed.

My favorite example is that Arno still cannot easily get into many windows. The ones he seems to have most difficulty with are the ones with the very shallow balcony. Even when I'm not in a rush, many of these windows will take up to 20, even 30 seconds to get into. You hit the left trigger (Xbox One) to enter and he just dances around the opening. In order to get him in, it seems you have to get into the precise position next to the opening (not easy, as the smallest twitch of the stick will move him up or down or to the opposite side of the opening), then stop still. Then enter. It is ridiculously slow and frustrating.

What should happen is that a press of the left trigger (no matter what else you're doing) should get you in the nearest window within 6ft. Also, no other movement (no hitting any other button, no stick movement alone) should get you in a window, because sometimes I don't want to enter a window, yet the game does it anyway.

Until this aspect of the game works properly, the game is still broken.

Jackdaw951
12-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Not even close to fixing everything. The frame rate in general actually feels worse (XONE).

That window problem is infuriating. I've gone as far as walking around the building to the other side, getting in that way, then working my way to the troublesome window from the inside--to verify that the window is indeed a window, and not just inaccessible window dressing.

Aphex_Tim
12-05-2014, 06:31 PM
I truly have never had any problems with windows; So I really don't know why there's so many complaints about it. Though I suspect a lot of people are just holding too many buttons.
When climbing, all you need is the left stick; no need to hold a trigger or X/A. If you want to enter a window, you simply hold (ONLY) the left trigger and move towards the window. Works like a charm.

Jackdaw951
12-05-2014, 06:40 PM
It works like a charm the vast majority of the time. Then there are the few places like Pr0metheus mentioned, where no matter what you do, Arno just hops back and forth from one side to the other. It's so bad that it makes you question whether the window is at all accessible. No, it has nothing to do with what buttons you're holding. I've taken my sweet time trying to discover the correct way to coax him inside, without success.

GuThePenguin
12-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Not even close to fixing everything. The frame rate in general actually feels worse (XONE).

That window problem is infuriating. I've gone as far as walking around the building to the other side, getting in that way, then working my way to the troublesome window from the inside--to verify that the window is indeed a window, and not just inaccessible window dressing.

Waaah. The frame rate is bad.

I can't even play the game at all. Consider yourself lucky.

In short, no - patch didn't fix everything.

Pr0metheus 1962
12-05-2014, 09:45 PM
I truly have never had any problems with windows; So I really don't know why there's so many complaints about it. Though I suspect a lot of people are just holding too many buttons...

Yesterday, since I'd read your previous posts on this, I had trouble getting in a window. So I deliberately took your advice and stopped beside the window, held only the left trigger and the movement stick, and he started the window dance. It took me 10 to 15 seconds to get in, holding just those buttons.

I don't know why you're not seeing this, but I assure you it's happening.

Also, when climbing, you sometimes do need to hold A, otherwise he won't go up. It's especially the case when the next handhold is far above you or when you're climbing on the base of those flat roof thingies. If you don't hit A, he won't climb.

Are you maybe playing on a PS4, or a computer?

DanPenfold
12-06-2014, 12:51 AM
The windows in this game are a big issue and they need to be fixed very soon.

rrebe
12-06-2014, 01:02 AM
Ah, windows.. Useful things to have for getting around but pain to get in sometimes. I sometimes end up doing a little climbing dance around and over the window.. :rolleyes:

Trilla83
12-06-2014, 02:16 AM
lol good to read i thought i was just doing it wrong

deep.neogy
12-06-2014, 03:13 AM
Yesterday, since I'd read your previous posts on this, I had trouble getting in a window. So I deliberately took your advice and stopped beside the window, held only the left trigger and the movement stick, and he started the window dance. It took me 10 to 15 seconds to get in, holding just those buttons.

I don't know why you're not seeing this, but I assure you it's happening.

Also, when climbing, you sometimes do need to hold A, otherwise he won't go up. It's especially the case when the next handhold is far above you or when you're climbing on the base of those flat roof thingies. If you don't hit A, he won't climb.

Are you maybe playing on a PS4, or a computer?

But there are still a lot of bugs and glitches for PC version that needs to fixed as soon as possible.PATCH 3 has not fixed all the bugs and glitches

Pr0metheus 1962
12-06-2014, 03:19 AM
But there are still a lot of bugs and glitches for PC version that needs to fixed as soon as possible.PATCH 3 has not fixed all the bugs and glitches

Everyone is seeing lots of bugs and glitches on every platform. Trust me, it ain't just the PC.