PDA

View Full Version : I can't post in bug forum here so I'm doing here

narufable
12-05-2014, 10:08 AM
When I use reinforcements and I lose 1 unit of the reinforcements I actually lose 1 of my real units :( this it's a bug or what it's happening?
Oh and when I'm looking a profile of some hero and if he leaves then I can still looking at his profile without information of the items but that's not the real problem, the real problem it's that after closing the windows of his profile the game freezes so I must refresh the page :( and that doesn't must happen D:

Kuby.Tuby
12-17-2014, 02:54 PM
Hi,

Please note that this is not the right forum to post issues and bugs. There is a dedicated forum for MMHO to report bugs and issues.
You can easily access it by visiting www.heroes-online.com and clicking on the link called “forum”. You will be redirected to the right forum where you can leave feedback, report issues and chat with other players.

In this particular case I would highly recommend to contact our support team. A support form can be found on our website (www.heroes-online.com) and they will be able to finish the quest for you.

Best regards
BB_Kuby

samantha173
04-30-2016, 01:49 PM
HELP! I can' post anywhere but here it seems. I follow the HoMMX link and it's dead. I have HoMMX and I cannot revive 2 of my heroes (mages) that are dead. Rest doesn't work. Mana or health doesn't work. I have plenty of both spells. I can't buy any regeneration spells as none are listed (bought one and use it when I first started playing the game and it worked fine) in arcane library or potion house. How do I revive these two guys, I can't proceed!! One is level 4 and one is level 5. I don't get it. Why aren't the health and mana potion working???
I also don't get notified of any responses and the forums seem to be broke. Cannot start a new thread.

samantha173
04-30-2016, 08:08 PM
When I login to the link you gave me, the support is for the online game only. When I tried Ubisot chat they hung up before I had a chance to type. I filled out the support form but I doubt I will get a response as it is for the online game only. There is no place in the forum for HoMMX. It seems to be only for the online game??? But I picked a place and asked for help. Why is this so hard???

Hi,

Please note that this is not the right forum to post issues and bugs. There is a dedicated forum for MMHO to report bugs and issues.
You can easily access it by visiting www.heroes-online.com and clicking on the link called “forum”. You will be redirected to the right forum where you can leave feedback, report issues and chat with other players.

In this particular case I would highly recommend to contact our support team. A support form can be found on our website (www.heroes-online.com) and they will be able to finish the quest for you.

Best regards
BB_Kuby