PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity vanished from my Uplay account

Yinoho
12-04-2014, 08:14 PM
As the titles states, I logged in today and my copy of AC Unity has vanished into thin air. It's still installed on my PC, but for some strange reason it's not showing up on my Uplay games list. Hoping someone can shed some light onto this or should I just contact support?
It comes up on my owned games list on the website, but it's nowhere to be seen on the Uplay launcher. When I try to re-enter the key it is saying that the activation key has been banned.

Altair1789
12-04-2014, 09:30 PM
You might have used the "hide" option. Check for that, and if you didn't hide Unity, contact support

Cygnifick
12-04-2014, 10:39 PM
As the titles states, I logged in today and my copy of AC Unity has vanished into thin air. It's still installed on my PC, but for some strange reason it's not showing up on my Uplay games list. Hoping someone can shed some light onto this or should I just contact support?
It comes up on my owned games list on the website, but it's nowhere to be seen on the Uplay launcher. When I try to re-enter the key it is saying that the activation key has been banned.

If the key is banned then nobody here can help you. You should contact support. You bought it from a cd key website perhaps?

Nocturnal626
12-05-2014, 12:13 AM
Yo dude have you tryed going to all games tab and adding it to your Favorites game list? That happened to me and i was confused but it shows your favorite games first and you have to go to a different tab to see all games.

strigoi1958
12-05-2014, 12:24 AM
you could go here https://shop.ubi.com and log in and it will show your purchases in "my account" and then "my order history"

to log in just try to access your order history and the login will appear.

similarly
12-05-2014, 12:54 AM
If it says the key is banned you should file a ticket with support and see if you can find out why.

strigoi1958
12-05-2014, 01:16 AM
I remember when I tried using my key twice because SC Blacklist hadn't arrived and it said the key was already in use... (well it was by me oops :o) but check on the shop.ubi link above and it will show your games there.