PDA

View Full Version : Uplay Recommended #26

RetiredRonin
12-04-2014, 02:46 PM
Itís time, once again, to show you the FIVE awesome community tracks that are being shoved out into the spotlight in this weekís Uplay Recommended update.Each week we select tracks built by YOU to make available on all platform that Trials Fusion is available on.
Thatís enough for this intro, letís dive into the tracks!

Below Zero by dUBZEE-
Whatís cooler than cold? This awesome Trials track with an awesome mix of fantasy and freezing cold atmosphere. The driving line houses some fairly difficult obstacles, but with a bit of perseverance I am sure all of you will breeze right on through. Be warned, that back wheel bounce isnít as easy as our video makes it look.

Canít ride right now? Chill out and put eyes on this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbg2OGNnsrY

Plagued by ll ManOnFire ll
Plagued has some grunge on it, and I dig the style. A fairly flowing track, the only thing I can think of to want is a supercross (or X-Supercross) version to play against my friends. Donít think that itís a total breeze, some of the replays make it look like a flawless run is simple. Itís really not.

Speaking of replays, donít miss this video of Plagued!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfklBKnYhxo

Frost CONCEPT by S1LVA CONCEPT
A wise man once said ďWinter is ComingĒ, but he was wrong. It is already here! We arenít typically enamored by tracks that feature a lot of loops, but the fact that you can skip them, and get a better time, based on technique makes Frost CONCEPT another great track to add to your collection.

I already used my cold pun, so Iíll just say ďDonít miss the videoĒ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVpHkPoH2KA

Eliminated by Hero of Unggoy
Lifeís a beach! Too bad you canít stay there (Itís more of a cove). Welcome to a technically difficult track. I really enjoy trying to go smoothly over obstacles a bit more than holding down the gas, and this track is all about knowing how to perform in some tough situations.

Donít get eliminated yet, check out the video first!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVQGie39SQQ

Aquatic Hollow by ConfusedMuscles
The Muscular one is back with another insanely good track. The blend of advanced technology and fantasy elements make for a pretty stunning backdrop to this challenging driving line. Try as I might, I still havenít been able to complete a run with half of the time savers.

Donít miss out on the track, or the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LaSI7QEEPs

There you have it for this week, but weíre constantly on the lookout for new creations to add into the Uplay Recommended feed. Have a favorite that you donít think has had enough exposure? Let us know below and you might just see your favorite making the jump to cross-platform insanity.

-Shifty

McNabbemann
12-04-2014, 02:52 PM
I'm guessing Eliminated is not supposed to look like this:

http://i.imgur.com/2jjjLxP.jpg

Videos are set to private by the way.

edit: Took a quick look at the other tracks and Frost Concept and Plagued look like that too. The two remaining look fine. What's going on here?

KALzzone8
12-04-2014, 03:07 PM
I'm guessing Eliminated is not supposed to look like this:

Videos are set to private by the way.

edit: Took a quick look at the other tracks and Frost Concept and Plagued look like that too. The two remaining look fine. What's going on here?

I had that same thing happened to me few weeks ago. Rebooting console fixed it. :)

McNabbemann
12-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Thanks. That fixed it. Figured something was messed up on my end when I spotted a random broken object in the background of Below Zero, as that one is ps4 native.

funktastic-
12-04-2014, 05:40 PM
well done guy looking forward to playin

I have deleted a few times lol as want to get repsonse correct maybe in not so many words this will do it

I fuming with this game. im having difficulty with this track i am creating and i just about wondering shall i just stop building it and delete hours of work and then i see this. Whats the point in continuing to add to your game when you have to go back months to find a decent tracks.

If top proffesionals see nothing in the tracks in tc at the moment that they need to go back 2 montsh then what the hell am i doing fooling me self. no problem sorted

Totally understand what ya saying shifty , all tracks in tc are not good enough for other people to play so not point in wasting time adding to tc if your going to blind to the quality in there

RetiredRonin
12-04-2014, 07:01 PM
A good track is a good track regardless of when it was created. Every track has had effort put into it, and there are more tracks than we have time to highlight. Why would we NOT share a track that we enjoyed across multiple platforms just because it isn't a brand new release? People can and will still enjoy it. We also feature newer tracks, but we have a listing of tracks that we enjoy going all the way back to the first few weeks of Trials Fusion's launch.

You seem to think that just because these tracks were built a bit longer ago than new tracks that there is no value in them and they should be skipped. We can and will include tracks that we think are good in any way, shape or form regardless of that track's release date on a single platform. It doesn't matter if it's a day old or a year old to us. A good track is a good track. We will also include tracks that we believe may not have had as much exposure as they should.

Uplay Recommended is not about showcasing what came out today, this week, or this month, it is about showcasing great user created content.

If you find it insulting to have a track you created included in Uplay Recommended last week, and not this week, well then that is something you might have to deal with on a personal level. There are thousands of great tracks across four platforms that will likely never be made cross-platform. If not being in the spotlight with every track that you make is an issue for you, then maybe you should decide if building tracks that you and others on the platform you play on is worth your time. Only you can answer that.

But please understand my point of view in your comments (both versions that I saw); if it is insulting that another creator's hard work was included, something that they spent time creating, something that they are passionate and talented enough to create, because it's a few weeks old, then you may not understand the basic purpose of Uplay Recommended;

Good Content.

If you look at a track and say, "Yeah, that was pretty good", then all other arguments on it are moot as far as I am concerned. Here's a list of things I do not care about when we do these drops:

1) Who created it?
2) When was it made?
3) What platform is it from?

Here's what I do care about;

1) Good content
2) See 1

The only week I can recall that you haven't had an issue with Uplay Recommended is the week you had a track featured., make of that what you will.

Edit due to you editing your post:

If top proffesionals see nothing in the tracks in tc at the moment that they need to go back then what the hell am i doing fooling me self. no problem sorted

There is a list where we constantly add tracks that we like. There are tracks that came out this week that have been added to the list. There are tracks STILL on that list form April-May of 2014. Does that make them bad tracks? No. Tracks aren't milk, they don't go rancid after a few weeks.

Blackbird569
12-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Great job on the tracks builders, I enjoyed all of them... Thanks for the drop Shifty/RL...

funktastic-
12-04-2014, 08:14 PM
replied in general as dont want this to become same as usual its not fare and i didnt want that

ConfusedMuscles
12-04-2014, 09:05 PM
well done guy looking forward to playin

I have deleted a few times lol as want to get repsonse correct maybe in not so many words this will do it

I fuming with this game. im having difficulty with this track i am creating and i just about wondering shall i just stop building it and delete hours of work and then i see this. Whats the point in continuing to add to your game when you have to go back months to find a decent tracks.

If top proffesionals see nothing in the tracks in tc at the moment that they need to go back 2 montsh then what the hell am i doing fooling me self. no problem sorted

Totally understand what ya saying shifty , all tracks in tc are not good enough for other people to play so not point in wasting time adding to tc if your going to blind to the quality in there

I am sick and tired of you undermining every Uplay drop, besides the one you got picked for. Seriously, how do you still not get it. It doesn't matter when a track was built. If it's a good track it should get picked. You honestly expect Redlynx to look through every single track and only put Uplay picks of the most current ones? And again, the point of uplay is not to get people building, it's to showcase tracks that redlynx feels people will enjoy, no matter who the creator is. Props to Shifty for putting up with you as it amazes me how many times they have tried to explain themselves to you, yet you continue to undermine their selections.

Zurgery
12-04-2014, 09:09 PM
I am sick and tired of you undermining every Uplay drop, besides the one you got picked for.

+1

funktastic-
12-04-2014, 09:13 PM
if your sick you wanna see a doc maybe all them 7 uplay pics have you all choked up lo , im sick of all the u play pics you get but that dont change does it musclel , can u reply in the thread in general plz as i did say i had posted my reply there

whats up muscle scared of abit of competion

Zurgery
12-04-2014, 09:19 PM
U Jelly? Eh

funktastic-
12-04-2014, 09:28 PM
relax cupcake it was a joke

no but seriously can you post comments you want to me on general in a thread i repsonded to shifty as i know that everyone seems to think its ok to attack my opinons with abuse so that fine but in the correct manner and place becuase this isnt the place for attack on opinions whether you like them or not they are opinions you have not factualy evidence to tell me other wise

Zurgery
12-04-2014, 09:33 PM
can you post comments you want to me on general in a thread

No!

funktastic-
12-05-2014, 12:26 AM
this is the 11th time my opinions have been attacked , against my self and not an actual opinion. Shifty stated in a thread to mpc that his post is an opinion and people are entitled to it , each week is a different opst so there fore i have a right to have an opinion. 1 out of five muscle is not every tracks and your forgetting all the ones i said were good

As shifty states these are opinions and should be responded to with opinions not attacks on what you personel like or dont like. I dont care if you like my opinion im entitled to it either way and its wasnt even that bad i agreed with him to a point . Its your approach that bothers me muscle. Where i brake no rules in this forum i am sick of everyone else getting away with braking the rules and shouting personely at other people continuosuly. This is something that if not careful will end up by me retaleating and the exact same way and as you have seen from my opinion i am very good at making everyone here them. I have had it with people like your self thinking your entitled to brake the rules without comeback. I personelly think you are jelous that have managed so much within a small amount of time being in this game but there is no need to be , alittle competition is healthy. AS it happend my opinion on this topic was based by one that hasnt been covered. I have seen others regard older tracks as not suitable for recommended too so i am not the only one. I was obviously unsure of this fact and i questioned it simple as that. Its not my fault you have stopped asking questions.

If i come across as a moaning person then thats up to me , your coming acoss agressive and i dont see you being like that with anyone else who continues to crate on the devs and im sure there is. I dont care whether your sick of it , the group provides you with a ignore button which i asume works in the case of seeeing thier posts. USE IT

As it happens i think the devs are decent and adult enough to take things on the chin and not to badly , think you can give them more credit , they dont need you holding thier hands

this is doing wonders for my english cheers:)

Ps shifty i did realise that people were going to riot on me after your post which is why i post the response elsewhere but after being shouted at by muscle i felt a need to be able to respond and he wouldnt post in there so left me with no choice but to responde here. If anyone else wants to have a pop at me please do so in the htread i opened up as a dev pointed outlast week that its seems wrong to be covering this thread as people cant just give opinions they have to shout and be agressive. I also never posted last week about the ps4 rec as i was it so how could it bevause my track is awsome:)

ConfusedMuscles
12-05-2014, 12:46 AM
this is the 11th time my opinions have been attacked , against my self and not an actual opinion. Shifty stated in a thread to mpc that his post is an opinion and people are entitled to it , each week is a different opst so there fore i have a right to have an opinion. 1 out of five muscle is not every tracks and your forgetting all the ones i said were good

As shifty states these are opinions and should be responded to with opinions not attacks on what you personel like or dont like. I dont care if you like my opinion im entitled to it either way and its wasnt even that bad i agreed with him to a point . Its your approach that bothers me muscle. Where i brake no rules in this forum i am sick of everyone else getting away with braking the rules and shouting personely at other people continuosuly. This is something that if not careful will end up by me retaleating and the exact same way and as you have seen from my opinion i am very good at making everyone here them. I have had it with people like your self thinking your entitled to brake the rules without comeback. I personelly think you are jelous that have managed so much within a small amount of time being in this game but there is no need to be , alittle competition is healthy.

If i come across as a moaning person then thats up to me , your coming acoss agressive and i dont see you being like that with anyone else who continues to crate on the devs and im sure there is. I dont care whether your sick of it , the group provides you with a ignore button which i asume works in the case of seeeing thier posts. USE IT

As it happens i think the devs are decent and adult enough to take things on the chin and not to badly , think you can give them more credit , they dont need you holding thier hand

I have no idea what you mean by this post lol. Why would I ever be jealous of you? Seriously your post makes no sense. My other post was not an attack on you, I am just annoyed that you still don't know why Redlynx picks the tracks they do. And let the record show, I actually enjoyed your track that got ported. There is no need for you to complain. Build because it makes you happy. The fact that you were contemplating not building a track because it won't get picked it silly. I have never built for the goal of getting picks. I have no special relationship with any of the devs. I am just very fortunate and thankful to of had 8 tracks of mine picked.

funktastic-
12-05-2014, 01:29 AM
See you post a decent respionse now lol , i get shouted at i jump in response and it starts all over .wish people would debate with me instead of shout at me. No worries bud not taken now i know you are being sincere also. I know you liked my track i was joking with the jellousy remark. Also i was trying to use a different appraoch by given a picture of how i felt regarding the pics and it was at the time i was having trouble with a dam track. Rather than post lots and lots as usual. As it happens we havent actually covered about past tracsk i i have noticed previous that people have said there concerns on them also i was told that tracks with little followers were not deemed as appropriate to crossover like newnuilders tracks hence why i was confused by track with little likes being classed as better quality then what thier own gamers say is not. I have to know how things runs down to the nearest dot i cant help it lol , its how i succeed in life and n every department. Its how a continue to srtuggle to learn english even knowing then any day i can forget again. If i didnt have the need to know i wouldnt be were i am now yet i understand this is no good for forum lol. I spoke to shifty about things regarding this and i dont know how much i actually told him in a thread , thats a point i shall look tomorrow so i have no idea if i have spoke about this topic before or havent. Your guess is as good as mine lol. I cant take it that i have so go on the preset that i havent faced this yet. You say you dont understand me and lots dont , i dont understand my self sometimes now thats a trip and half.lol

anyway no worries i snap to quick yet just wished people would give me alittle repsect and alittle time to try and explain and then they ould see that i am not just moaing but have a purpose:)

this happend all the while , especially with sincere ppl , i come acros as moaning and then i get shouted at and ppl are agressive, yet when we speak normally its clear that things are not intended the way they are. There must be away to avoid this within a forum and as you can tell this foprum things is new to me but i will think of away of getting the best out of my posts instead of causing riots lol.. because they are not meant that way. instead o writing loads i tried to give an image instead but guess that didnt work ..lol back to the drawing board , because im not stopping doing what i like.

I have a purpose to posting in the way i do , this purpose is for my own reasons and none for anyone else , shifty gets paid enough to repeat him self lol i dont be agressive towards him and try all different approaches to put my point across in the best way so please can other memebers keep this in mind if they want to post regarding my post then fine but be reasonble and understand that the post is there for a purpose no for fun. Not asking for anythng other than respect as i also post everwhere in the forum , if i just posted here and moaned then i would understand. i post my views for and against almost everything.

cheers

dragonmicky1
12-05-2014, 12:04 PM
@ funktastic : write less, build more... I don't read your posts since a long time cause they are ****ing too long for nothing. You seem to grow quickly to a good track builder, i repeat stop wasting your time on this forum and stick the editor... It will be your better answer to all your frustrations...

instead of that, i'm really enjoying all the muscles picks... In the past we (xbox360 owners) can't ride yours and it's a good thing that now we can...good visuals and very good driving line...always

funktastic-
12-05-2014, 01:33 PM
glad to see someone has some sense around here lol

Myabe you can possibly understand my frustration when i tell you i do build alot , once twice a week maybe , alot more than most in here hence why i get frustrated why ppl who build once a month get all the rewards while everyone else keeps the game running nice a sweet from them to even have a a recomended thread in the fisrt place , but they get nothing.

Point taken about posting n here , this is something i have never been involved in since a young age and somehow become maybe too involved , good advice really:)

funktastic-
12-06-2014, 12:01 PM
having now had chance to play alll these track which i i first stated i was looking forward to , they are all good quality tracks , my favourite is frost concept. Its good to see different styles of trials tracks being looked at again have been before also and given time to shine as sometimes these type of tracks can also be awsome. Good flow , good use of the ramps , i like these tracks when the ramps actually fit into the track and dont stand out as just ramps like even the career tracks have ramps in the middle of a city which seem odd to me haha. Could have been alittle longer though as i found just as i was geting into the track it ended shortly.

nice tracks all round though:) cheers

MrGRiMv25
12-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Great picks guys, my only criticism is "need more!" :D

Gangly_
12-06-2014, 06:54 PM
if your sick you wanna see a doc maybe all them 7 uplay pics have you all choked up lo , im sick of all the u play pics you get but that dont change does it musclel , can u reply in the thread in general plz as i did say i had posted my reply there

whats up muscle scared of abit of competion

Its so obvious that you're jealous of Muscles but whatever, keep denying it cupcake. And don't reply to me with a wall of text because i wont read it.

funktastic-
12-07-2014, 01:28 PM
Is there an actual reason for your post ? does this have anything to do with this recomended so many days later. Maybe you are bored or just unequipped of finding your own amuzement within here so have to invade others. Of course yes im jealous that must be the case even though in a space of 6 months i have overcome the editor , surpassed my goals ,set another and already had a recomended in which some dont ever suceed at all in. Jealousy my friend is something that is not known to me as i dont have trouble very often competing with many if any at all. competition is something i thrive off something that drives me jthrills me and gives me inspiration more than anything to succeed. Maybe if you actually read between the lines , didnt spend to much time reading online posts and took time to have confidence within your self in which the above post simply shows. Then you might not find your self having to thief others quotes to highlight your own lack of creative responses. Your entitled to your opinion mind you but im not sure that this forum is a place to have opinions on people personely but if you need to do this to help you through the day then i am more than willing to provide you with some more ingredience of my sweetness.

sweet;)

what is there to be jealous of ? afterall my goal is done alreadly , do you even have goals ?. sound like you dont

A cupcake is a whole bunch of ingredients thrown together to make one object that is very delightful so thank you for your nice opinion on my self ,:)

ps , using a double addy within a forum somewhat diminishes a response so maybe you would like to think about this and stop doing it

Zurgery
12-07-2014, 01:51 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/264/7/e/spazfishlarge_by_carredondo-d801xr5.png

Ch4er0n
12-07-2014, 07:58 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/264/7/e/spazfishlarge_by_carredondo-d801xr5.png

yes plz :D

funktastic-
12-11-2014, 02:08 PM
I am so clever that sometimes i dont understand a single word i am saying

Oscar wilde

Jongie
12-11-2014, 04:29 PM
# 27 picks already online?